PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Base Foundation

Joe bananas
10-13-2015, 10:58 PM
Gone already ? Tab has been replaced with Dons Uzis. Wth? What happened to all the Smuggling Power I donated???

spiderman
10-13-2015, 11:51 PM
Gone already ? Tab has been replaced with Dons Uzis. Wth? What happened to all the Smuggling Power I donated???

Good questions, mate. I'm sending in a ticket, to get them back. If and when that event comes back. Happy gaming mate.

Winnson
10-14-2015, 07:24 AM
So far this case event my case has disappeared for maybe 16 hours. I just got it back again after 30 or so data pushes.

I'm thinking that if they can't keep a case event running right, I wouldn't worry too much about new stuff they introduce for a while.

That usually takes a couple few months to get sorted out or abandoned.

Sirius
10-14-2015, 10:36 AM
There should not have been that many data pushes, and sometimes force closing the app should be the quickest way to get the updated event data.

Nighteg
10-14-2015, 11:02 AM
There should not have been that many data pushes, and sometimes force closing the app should be the quickest way to get the updated event data.

Any comments about your false information regarding premium battles?

Vile Lynn
10-14-2015, 02:38 PM
Any comments about your false information regarding premium battles?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If we get premium battles, we get them... If not, then we don't.

Hotzones were active fwiw during the last war.

crime cow
10-14-2015, 04:55 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about it. If we get premium battles, we get them... If not, then we don't.

Hotzones were active fwiw during the last war.

I doubt anyone is too worried about the battles. The bigger issue is that someone is getting a reputation of promising updates then delivering nothing, or worse, providing information that is just wrong. Wouldn't it be better to just remain in the shadows?

Red BD
10-14-2015, 06:33 PM
I doubt anyone is too worried about the battles. The bigger issue is that someone is getting a reputation of promising updates then delivering nothing, or worse, providing information that is just wrong. Wouldn't it be better to just remain in the shadows?

... And then this person finds out something (accurate, but he doesn't necessarily know that), and he seals lips, and if you found out you'd critique him for that? What's better really???

Joe bananas
10-14-2015, 07:50 PM

I agree. No point answering questions with rumours.
Nothing against the mods, they are giving us what they have, but how do they get their info, I'm starting to think it comes from a game of Chineese Whispers.

So to answer OPs question.... Purple monkey dishwasher bro!!

@winnson you're right. I don't know why I cared. Temporarily insanity.

crime cow
10-15-2015, 06:31 AM
What's better really???

I guess I would vote for timely and accurate information. If Sirius isn't getting correct information he should be addressing that with the team. I feel like we're in the same situation we always have been, which is that those Gree employees that post info on the forums are scared to talk to the developers when that should be walking into their office (or getting them in video chat) and demanding answers...

Max Power
10-15-2015, 06:38 AM
This is why you have to be a crazy person to be a moderator here. You have a forum full of people playing damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Vile Lynn
10-15-2015, 09:40 AM
This is why you have to be a crazy person to be a moderator here. You have a forum full of people playing damned if you do, damned if you don't.

http://www.laughroulette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/BYM-crazy-i-was-crazy-once.jpg

crime cow
10-15-2015, 11:01 AM
You have to admit, the Moderators seem to be much better these days. Maybe it's because they are more grounded in reality, maybe it's a result of Clementine and Co. moving on, or it could be a combination of both. Regardless of the reasons, it's nice to not feel like we're in a police state...

Joe bananas
10-15-2015, 03:25 PM
http://www.laughroulette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/BYM-crazy-i-was-crazy-once.jpg

I lol'ed ��

Extras

Dat Guy
10-15-2015, 03:34 PM
You have to admit, the Moderators seem to be much better these days. Maybe it's because they are more grounded in reality, maybe it's a result of Clementine and Co. moving on, or it could be a combination of both. Regardless of the reasons, it's nice to not feel like we're in a police state...

The heavy handed moderation seems to be gone, and that is a plus.
The lack of or out right bad information is still very present.

My syndicate went back to back to back to back battles last weekend looking for these premium match ups that we were told were still in there. At the start of the fifth one we all realized that once again we had been Rick Rolled.

No one is perfect. But when mistakes are made, own them.

kids
10-15-2015, 03:47 PM
It wasn't a moderator that spread that fals information

It's been Sirius - gree administrator !

Never trust a blue colored post - they just wanna fool you

Winnson
10-16-2015, 08:12 AM
I think they're doing what they can, but just don't know. They're getting bad information and passing it on. At least they're trying and I appreciate that. It's an almost impossible situation to be put in.

I love tacos
10-16-2015, 07:28 PM
I think they're doing what they can, but just don't know. They're getting bad information and passing it on. At least they're trying and I appreciate that. It's an almost impossible situation to be put in.You're incorrect, bad information will get you tossed. Ask A&F… Or whoever that cat lady was.

Winnson
10-17-2015, 04:34 AM
What if you get bad or incomplete information from the development team?

Nighteg
10-17-2015, 07:47 AM
What if you don't have a development team? (lets face it, nobody can suck that bad)

Winnson
10-17-2015, 09:30 AM
Fair enough

Red BD
10-17-2015, 03:58 PM
What if you don't have a development team? (lets face it, nobody can suck that bad)

You obviously never met my ex-wife

Asymmetric
10-17-2015, 07:14 PM
You're incorrect, bad information will get you tossed. Ask A&F… Or whoever that cat lady was.

A&F was not tossed from her position as info giver. She was promoted into the graphics department. If she was tossed in this latest round of tossings, it wasn't from supplying us with bad info. She was one of, if not the best, info supplier we've had.

Bad Fish
10-18-2015, 10:23 AM
It wasn't a moderator that spread that fals information

It's been Sirius - gree administrator !

Never trust a blue colored post - they just wanna fool you

This is another one for the "who gives a ****" category.