PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon in modern war?????

psyconaz
10-13-2015, 07:50 PM

Energy Syndicate Base Foundation
Introducing Syndicate Base!

Crime City would like to announce the new Syndicate Base feature! We are releasing out to players a new feature specifically aimed at introducing syndicate focused content. This initial release will be the foundation of a larger set of features that expand on your syndicate’s very own slice of the Empire City underworld.

What Syndicate Base Foundation means to you!

In this initial release, you will discover new materials spread across various events that, when donated to upgrading the Syndicate Base, will unlock a host of new perks and bonuses only for your syndicate. These particular perks are permanent and live exclusively with the syndicate. A new syndicate member will immediately benefit from the perks unlocked by their syndicate.

To kick things off try bumping off a few rivals, you just might discover one of the new materials, Smuggling Power! Look forward to future announcements regarding the full Syndicate Base rollout and events that will focus on expanding this brand-new gameplay experience!

Annihilator2
10-13-2015, 08:29 PM
Introducing Syndicate Base !

It is bad thing. We don't need it.
We already had equipment that failed and cancelled. This foundation will not add anything to the game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-13-2015, 08:32 PM

Introducing Syndicate Base!

Crime City would like to announce the new Syndicate Base feature! We are releasing out to players a new feature specifically aimed at introducing syndicate focused content. This initial release will be the foundation of a larger set of features that expand on your syndicate’s very own slice of the Empire City underworld.

What Syndicate Base Foundation means to you!

In this initial release, you will discover new materials spread across various events that, when donated to upgrading the Syndicate Base, will unlock a host of new perks and bonuses only for your syndicate. These particular perks are permanent and live exclusively with the syndicate. A new syndicate member will immediately benefit from the perks unlocked by their syndicate.

To kick things off try bumping off a few rivals, you just might discover one of the new materials, Smuggling Power! Look forward to future announcements regarding the full Syndicate Base rollout and events that will focus on expanding this brand-new gameplay experience!

Sigh, Sigh, Sigh

Why?

No thanks, I guess I know what to keep DEWIN....SIGH

Pidgeot
10-13-2015, 09:07 PM
Lets see what happens with this first. No need to knock it. It may turn out to be good.

Mila Relyt
10-13-2015, 09:39 PM
Lets see what happens with this first. No need to knock it. It may turn out to be good.

At this point, anything new is (knock on wood) better than that common quote around these here parts, "wash, rinse, repeat". Equipment didn't work because it was "shock and awe" on Gree's established player base. If their bean counters had a little longer horizon than three weeks and phased it in, giving players a chance to adapt, it may have worked.

Danger Mouse
10-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Hmmmmm, interesting ploy.

Gree obviously wants everyone tightly locked in big factions responding to all that peer pressure rather than one man bands. Single high IPH players can easily max a faction, and don't have to put up with any of that pesky peer pressure while they slum it through events.

Now, if it takes 60 players to find enough of these faction bonus items to make a difference, and if these items make a big difference, it'll make people stop and think if a one man band is worthwhile.

Well played Gree, well played.

Pidgeot
10-13-2015, 10:37 PM
At this point, anything new is (knock on wood) better than that common quote around these here parts, "wash, rinse, repeat". Equipment didn't work because it was "shock and awe" on Gree's established player base. If their bean counters had a little longer horizon than three weeks and phased it in, giving players a chance to adapt, it may have worked.

The problem with Equipment was it wasn't properly supported. Had we been able to buy them in the store, it would have been better since we could control the growth. It could have worked if it had a point other than try to fix the power creep.

Rolinz
10-13-2015, 10:47 PM

Sorry but GREEdy has a terrible track record of getting things to work properly.

Their Standard Operating Procedure seems to throw ideas on the wall and see what sticks even though they might not have thought it through or even know what they "intend to work".

The problem with Equipment was it wasn't properly supported. Had we been able to buy them in the store, it would have been better since we could control the growth. It could have worked if it had a point other than try to fix the power creep.

Like GREEdy knows how to properly support their products and programming with so many mistakes and half-ass quality controls!

Pidgeot
10-13-2015, 11:10 PM
Sorry but GREEdy has a terrible track record of getting things to work properly.

Their Standard Operating Procedure seems to throw ideas on the wall and see what sticks even though they might not have thought it through or even know what they "intend to work".

Like GREEdy knows how to properly support their products and programming with so many mistakes and half-ass quality controls!

Fair enough. I just want this to be good, I really do.

sstuutss
10-13-2015, 11:12 PM

Equipment wasn't dropped because players didnt like it. Gree couldnt make it work, that is the only reason its gone. Though they did promise us some new exciting events that used it(to stop refunds I guess), so that should happen some time soon ;)

Rolinz
10-14-2015, 12:09 AM

I completely understand.

But I gave up on GREEdy a while back and this new "hiccup/delay" might be it for more people.

Equipment wasn't dropped because players didnt like it. Gree couldnt make it work, that is the only reason its gone. Though they did promise us some new exciting events that used it(to stop refunds I guess), so that should happen some time soon ;)

Oooopppsss, you said the "R" word. :)

thescondo
10-14-2015, 04:14 AM
Hmmmmm, interesting ploy.

Gree obviously wants everyone tightly locked in big factions responding to all that peer pressure rather than one man bands. Single high IPH players can easily max a faction, and don't have to put up with any of that pesky peer pressure while they slum it through events.

Now, if it takes 60 players to find enough of these faction bonus items to make a difference, and if these items make a big difference, it'll make people stop and think if a one man band is worthwhile.

Well played Gree, well played.

Brilliant observation. Faction peer pressure is Gree's best friend. That's really all they have left.

J-manKometh96
10-14-2015, 04:33 AM

Of course you do. Wasn't this one of your ideas? One that few supported and most were turned off by? I know there were discussions here in the past about creating something like this, and most didn't get behind it. So of course that's the one they roll out, not any of the dozens we all agreed would be great.

Agent Orange
10-14-2015, 05:33 AM

And what are the odds of this happening? Yeah it's a last ditch attempt to peer pressure the few remaining spenders to keep spending.

Agent Orange
10-14-2015, 05:35 AM
Of course you do. Wasn't this one of your ideas? One that few supported and most were turned off by? I know there were discussions here in the past about creating something like this, and most didn't get behind it. So of course that's the one they roll out, not any of the dozens we all agreed would be great.

Ah yes now I remember, yes indeed a horrid idea.

Stubby1113
10-14-2015, 06:52 AM
They already messed it up in CC and it hasn't even been a day

J-manKometh96
10-14-2015, 08:39 AM
They already messed it up in CC and it hasn't even been a day

So working as intended then.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-14-2015, 10:02 AM
Even if it COULD work, it would take YEARS to make a difference.
Plus, the tappers with 800,000,000,000,000 stats, won't be standing still.
The higher stat players will be growing, too.

Rolinz
10-14-2015, 10:58 AM
So working as intended then.

HAHAHAHA! GREEdy is never funny, except when it comes to their Quality Control. Still a running joke!

Annihilator2
10-14-2015, 08:04 PM
Agree with Rolinz. Disagree with Pidgeot.

It is bad thing according to description.
Additionally, it is Gree. The feature will not work properly and will damage existing features, functions, events, etc.

J-man and Agent,
I am sure that you asked/suggested something one but we will get other something.

We don't need this foundation in one meaning!

The Pharoah
10-19-2015, 07:22 AM
I'm not really sure how this would work. Would each faction have a visible base, as the players do? Or would it just be another series of boosts on the donations tab? I'm not against the idea, but if I was in charge of the MW universe, there would be a lot of things I'd do before this.

Unless...

Unless Gree actually took the time to put the launch together as a single co-ordinated month-long event, and shut down all the other parts of the game for maintenance while we played the event. Frankly, I'd be excited to think that Gree were really determined to give MW a long-term future, and were demonstrating that commitment to the players through serious planning and development work.