PDA

View Full Version : Is there any doubt....

Toby_Bear
10-11-2015, 11:46 PM
this WD was over before it started. Da Birds are country strong and notta dang thing anyone can do about it ;) yeah yeah I know, we lost fl.... Truth is we just are not good at fl and don't care. Tell me who came in let's say 3rd 6 fl ago? Can't huh... However the WD winner lives on fo-Eva sucka.

SUP is D E A D!

Pidgeot
10-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Did SUP change their name? Dont see them on the leaderboards.

HellRaizer
10-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Saw a load of them in FSU

J-manKometh96
10-12-2015, 01:01 AM
Seems that name got retired after last cycles butt whooping. But if you look at the names in FSU, you will see many familiar former #1 names there.

Laurence1
10-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Played them earlier today most are still there

crazeejay
10-12-2015, 02:37 AM
WD is where it matters anyway. lol

Bloodlust_revenge
10-12-2015, 03:29 AM
Awaiting Barneys reply on how he changed over night and doesn't care anymore

Bloodlust_revenge
10-12-2015, 03:36 AM
That scumbag gene is in ghosts. That's where he resides with no friends

WBS
10-12-2015, 03:55 AM
GHosts was started by former member of Supu right?

J-manKometh96
10-12-2015, 04:14 AM
Played them earlier today most are still there

Really? So a single loss and the whole thing completely falls apart? Any idea how far they've fallen in the rankings?

Speed ump
10-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Well Toby, I guess winning one out of three team events Ames you number one? I think two out of three trumps it every time. Dosnt matter to me, I'm not in either of those two teams. Intresting how one is greater than two though, when It's convenient for you. the spin you guys always use is amazing, never let the facts get in the way, do you? Fl dosnt mean anything? Then why spend so much on it, could take a cheap top ten, or just ignore it all together. No, it looks like it dosnt mean much when you try to win, and can't( you really should be used to that after three years of it), but means something only if you can win. I'll make a mental note of that logic so I can use it in gm next time you're on, before you run away again.

HellRaizer
10-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Danny is in FSU thou

crazeejay
10-12-2015, 12:05 PM
WD is where it matters anyway. lol

Like I said earlier..lol

Mr Facts is still butthurt it seems lol

MAD NUGGETT
10-12-2015, 12:14 PM
It won't last. Birds will always be 2nd. Lmao

Danger Mouse
10-12-2015, 01:16 PM
It won't last. Birds will always be 2nd. Lmao

But not today

Danger Mouse
10-12-2015, 01:47 PM
Dosnt matter to me.............

That's all right speedie. No need for false modesty. We all know it matters. We all know it matters a lot. LMFAO

Agent Orange
10-12-2015, 01:54 PM
That's all right speedie. No need for false modesty. We all know it matters. We all know it matters a lot. LMFAO

Sound jealous if you ask me....

East Coast Bias
10-12-2015, 06:18 PM
If someone wants to be number one, I'd agree that you need to take first in all of the events, not one event here and there. If not, you're just the winner of an event. That said, looks like the old SUP may benefit from a merger, a corporate consolidation, a recapitalization of players, or some other fancy word that I can't come up with.

WBS
10-12-2015, 06:53 PM
If someone wants to be number one, I'd agree that you need to take first in all of the events, not one event here and there. If not, you're just the winner of an event. That said, looks like the old SUP may benefit from a merger, a corporate consolidation, a recapitalization of players, or some other fancy word that I can't come up with.

Supu was a merger. I do agree that that group definitely had a great run in MW one that will never be matched. I didn't ever think they would lose a war but I was really surprised how easily they fell apart after there first war loss. I guess they must have been burnt out by it.

crazeejay
10-12-2015, 07:20 PM

The only event that matters is WD. That's the only list of winners you can see in the game from all the previous WD's.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-12-2015, 07:34 PM
The only event that matters is WD. That's the only list of winners you can see in the game from all the previous WD's.

+111111111

Nailed it, as usual.

Must be one of them DEW NUTTINS. LOL

Funktacular
10-12-2015, 07:54 PM
S-man's 7mil wd's in the first 16 hours is insane. He's clearly a huge part of the WD power shift.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-12-2015, 08:25 PM
S-man's 7mil wd's in the first 16 hours is insane. He's clearly a huge part of the WD power shift.

If you drop the coin, you'll get the points.

One thing's for sure, dude may have great regen, but he's willing to drop serious coin to rack up the points.

If that make's dude happy, keep on keeping on.....

Speed ump
10-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Crazy, if wd is the only one that matters, why do teams spend so much on fl, if it dosnt matter to them? Just saying dude. Sometimes people say things, but reality and actions says something different. Hey dew, now all of a sudden the top players are using real bought gold instead of fake gold? My how thing change directions on a dime, please dew keep us informed of any new developments. Blood, why do you always want people dead? Why does this game upset you so much that you'd wish that on anyone? Maybe time re evaluate your participation. I don't wish anyone dead, not you, not dew, nor my bestest bud Toby.

Danger Mouse
10-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Crazy, if wd is the only one that matters, why do teams spend so much on fl, if it dosnt matter to them? Just saying dude. Sometimes people say things, but reality and actions says something different. Hey dew, now all of a sudden the top players are using real bought gold instead of fake gold? My how thing change directions on a dime, please dew keep us informed of any new developments. Blood, why do you always want people dead? Why does this game upset you so much that you'd wish that on anyone? Maybe time re evaluate your participation. I don't wish anyone dead, not you, not dew, nor my bestest bud Toby.

I don't know speedie. Maybe they're just happy for the also-rans to have the consolation prize. Just sayin'

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-12-2015, 10:38 PM

Speed, so, how ya' been?
How's the wife, your kids?
I DEW hope things are great as usual in your world, dude.
Me?
Glad you asked, dawg.
I'm DEWIN super.
We just bought a new house.
Wife, she's happy as all get out.
I was down in Belmopan, you know, Belize last month.
Out at the ranch, well, we're fattening up about 3,300 head for next spring.
Their future, well, not looking so great for them.
Cattle futures, we're on the COME, with FULL odds for Spring of '16. LOL
Things are just peachy with me, too, bro.

Gold?
Dawg, what DEW I know, remember?
Anyhoo, you take care, buddy.

Speed ump
10-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Everyone doing great here, getting new biz going, just rolling along.