PDA

View Full Version : Can't be bothered

Vegaman
10-09-2015, 08:34 AM
Was going to ask dev's to audit the game to get some consistency in unit power and cost, bug fixes, yah de yah blah blah.

But on reflection I really can't be arshed with this game any more. Have fun lovers and haters, tappers and campers. So many better things to put my energy into. Have fun and thanks for all for the banter.

levelhead
10-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Was going to ask dev's to audit the game to get some consistency in unit power and cost, bug fixes, yah de yah blah blah.

But on reflection I really can't be arshed with this game any more. Have fun lovers and haters, tappers and campers. So many better things to put my energy into. Have fun and thanks for all for the banter.

It's the sign of the times. I'm feeling the same to be honest. Best of luck. Doubt I will not be that far off.

Danger Mouse
10-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Well, if even Vega has finally had enough and pulled the pin things are looking grim indeed.

Such a wasted opportunity this game. Brilliant concept, so badly executed. There is no reason whatsoever why this game couldn't have been at the top for years, people love playing it, except Gree killed it with a terminally myopic business strategy. It all could have been so different.

WBS
10-09-2015, 07:27 PM
N
Well, if even Vega has finally had enough and pulled the pin things are looking grim indeed.

Such a wasted opportunity this game. Brilliant concept, so badly executed. There is no reason whatsoever why this game couldn't have been at the top for years, people love playing it, except Gree killed it with a terminally myopic business strategy. It all could have been so different.

Well said DM.

Annihilator2
10-11-2015, 01:21 PM

I don't have anything against "business strategy". The problem is in missing of the strategy... and constant destroying the game.

There is new bug on server side: I have 5 normal goals in current Aussie LTQ. And I had 3 normal, 4 prestige and 7 master goals in previous LTQ.

Speed ump
10-11-2015, 02:21 PM
I just saw a ss that showed a goal of 720 wins in wd.

WBS
10-11-2015, 06:52 PM
I just saw a ss that showed a goal of 720 wins in wd.

Count me out on that one. Is it a prize of concrete or 5000 valor?

Annihilator2
10-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Count me out on that one. Is it a prize of concrete or 5000 valor?

-7% causality reduction

WBS
10-12-2015, 06:57 PM
-7% causality reduction

Isn't that a useless bonus? Most units are indestructible.

Speed ump
10-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Less chance of you're indestructable becoming destructible? Lol.

Annihilator2
10-13-2015, 01:10 PM

Say this to Gree :D

This bonus is everywhere today, in each event, in each ultimate line.

WBS
10-13-2015, 06:19 PM
Less chance of you're indestructable becoming destructible? Lol.

True, but not many indestructible units are worth it, that bonus is definitely not fitting of the amount of wins it took to get it.

Rolinz
10-13-2015, 10:50 PM

I think it is mostly for those who buys cash units with very low casualty rate and GREE's programming all screwed up???

With GREE's thinking, you will never know what they "intend as working"!