PDA

View Full Version : Has GREE abandoned this forum?

War player
10-08-2015, 09:27 PM
When is the last time they made a post on here?

War player
10-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Is this thing on?

Uberfauker
10-09-2015, 08:03 AM
Good morning,

Please be rest assured that the forums have not been "abandoned." A new form of monitoring has been established to help the flow of communication interpretation. When a post is made it is automatically processed into the system and uploaded to a database. That database then cross references similar post and the post are combined and compiled for a more average type communication. This will help know more about the state of gaming without having to read all the post.

Example of several post in similar nature combined through the database:

1. The dog ate the dog food.
2. The dog ate the cat.
3. The dog ate his own poo.

The system would combine the above post and give an output average combination of "Dogs like dog food that taste like cat poo."

I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Have a pleasant day.

Toddiekska
10-09-2015, 08:39 AM
Just testing out the system.

Jomama1
10-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Its the same small group of ua constantly complaining - we didnt even bother to start a thread on the hugely annoying raid boss error

Sirius
10-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Thats getting fixed. And sorry guy's if you haven't seen to much on the posting front but, the teams do read the threads.

Toddiekska
10-09-2015, 11:26 AM
No offense, Sirius. I just had chills, such as when Frankenstein comes to life and we hear "it's alive, it's ALIVE"

truthteller
10-09-2015, 11:28 AM
Thats getting fixed. And sorry guy's if you haven't seen to much on the posting front but, the teams do read the threads.

Sirius, are you sure you guys read the threads??????/...........................then...............
1- either those guys do not read them and lie to you..................or
2- you guys do not care about your customers..........as we have been asking about the EB crazy increase in HP plus asking players to kill 190 bosses (to complete ALL goals) for a very stupid bonus of 8% job (quest) payout

so which one is it?..........and we still hope you gives us an answer regarding EB............as you can see on the revenue chart participation of GREE, that event was an EPIC FAIL

so please clarify

Sirius
10-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Point one there is nothing I could say or show outside of taking a selfie, with a pc screen up loaded with a thread, and the Team standing near me to prove it. (Not going to do that so you'll have to take my word for it^^)

We do care and the feedback was GREATLY noted regarding the difficulty level players experienced with the boss. Event was not fun for folks period and as I said, that was seen by the team first hand.

truthteller
10-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Point one there is nothing I could say or show outside of taking a selfie, with a pc screen up loaded with a thread, and the Team standing near me to prove it. (Not going to do that so you'll have to take my word for it^^)

We do care and the feedback was GREATLY noted regarding the difficulty level players experienced with the boss. Event was not fun for folks period and as I said, that was seen by the team first hand.

thanks for the reply Sirius

I do want to belive that your response somewhat gives us a positive feeling that EB (the only fun event left in KA to do) will be properly revise and adjust to a more attainable level which will provide ALL players a good gaming experience and some fun doing it :D

Sirius
10-09-2015, 12:13 PM
I can't say too much but from what I know there is some revamps of things coming and a big focus on making things fun again.

belgario
10-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Sirius, is there any response to the Wrathful Hunter random drop being changed to a Wrathful Stalker in the level 20/25/30 current Raid Boss event? The awards screens still show the Hunter as the correct unit, but sometime after the start of the event, it changed. Now those players that took early advantage of getting it, WIN HUGELY. While those of us that thought it would stay till the end of the event are hugely disadvantaged!

Teak
10-09-2015, 01:43 PM
A lot of guilds farmed level 30's to get those units. It was Gree's error to start with and we should not be punished for your mistakes. It is not fair to the players who followed the quest with the intent to go back and get some of the units once quest was done. To take it away gives an unfair advantage to those who farmed first. What's more they are not to be blamed. The programmer who made the error is to blame.....we used to get good units for bosses. In the good old days��. It would not be fair to take the units from those who actually thought Gree was doing something good for us. It needs to be returned to what it was so everybody has the same advantage. Gree's error not ours��

Sirius
10-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Thats being fixed and the correct rewards put in place. This also means the rewards in error adjusted to what it should have been originally.

Stark.
10-09-2015, 01:59 PM
That is completely unacceptable Sirius. The units in a player's inventory should not be changed after the fact. We should not be punished because of GREE's mistake. Everyone had equal opportunity to go after the unit and it came down to choice. Why punish players that chose to pursue the unit in addition to continuing the quest chain?

Jnsolberg
10-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Thats being fixed and the correct rewards put in place. This also means the rewards in error adjusted to what it should have been originally.

Sirius, that's not good. Many farmed and used refills and gems and bought orbs just to farm those units. They shouldn't be taken away from those who won them

NOSOA
10-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Sirius,

Sorry to go off topic and muddle what's being talked about...any chance there could be some sort of communication flow about an open ticket that I am trying to get a response or a progress report but it appears to be sitting dormant in the queue and not being looked at?

Teak
10-09-2015, 02:05 PM

We have seen people with up to 64 of those units. You gonna take away units people legitamately earned! I'm sure gems were used to get that many. Those of us who did not get them before you pulled the plug are at a disadvantage. Somehow I do not think iTunes will be happy with the number of people demanding refunds due to Gree's error. I'm not trying to give you a hard time but the only fair thing to do is return the prize to what it was.

Crazy Canuck
10-09-2015, 02:11 PM
I spent a lot of honor to buy orbs and some refills for those units you better not take them back!

Was gree's screw up and every player had same chance to farm them so those that got them should be able to keep them.

If you take them away I better get all my refills and honor back!

Jomama1
10-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Many guilds worked on the quest and did not farm assuming that the obvious error would be fixed or they would be able to farm after the quest.

These guilds would be screwed if some players were allowed to keep huge stacks of high powered units that were obviously not commensurate with the difficulty of getting them. I think fixing it is the right thing. Those who gemmed 30s should be compensated, although I think most were not gemming. This is easily determined though. And you should probably give out a bunch of orbs.

Gendur
10-09-2015, 02:13 PM
the only bright spot in the last couple of cycles was farming the Hunter unit, my whole guild was excited again, many spend millions of honor points to get enough orbs to keep going. Now you are going to take that away again???? :mad::mad::mad:

Jomama1
10-09-2015, 02:24 PM
if its not taken away then t must be released again so all guilds have an opportunity to farm.

But that makes an imbalanced game even more imbalanced - I prefer just fixing it and compensating those who gemmed and bought orbs.

Crazy Canuck
10-09-2015, 02:28 PM
You had your opportunity. If you didn't take it that's your fault

Sirius
10-09-2015, 02:29 PM
NOSOA send me a pm if you would. Reading through everyones comments on the situation now, but I will say that the unit being that reward so easily was clearly in error. I do understand that folks spent to farm them and I'm working on that now.

Jnsolberg
10-09-2015, 02:37 PM
I will say that the unit being that reward so easily was clearly in error. I do understand that folks spent to farm them and I'm working on that now.

Hmm...clearly an error, just like the EB during war. Oh, but wait, that was "intended"
Maybe like the last EB outrageous health increase. Oh, but wait, we never even got a single word from GREE about it.

Clearly, your errors usually don't get corrected, unless it's to screw over those who play the game with an eye to strategy.
Those Hunters need to at least stay in our inventories.
If you take them away, I see mass retirements on the horizon.

Shazam
10-09-2015, 02:38 PM
NOSOA send me a pm if you would. Reading through everyones comments on the situation now, but I will say that the unit being that reward so easily was clearly in error. I do understand that folks spent to farm them and I'm working on that now.

Such a blatant error was always going to (rightly) be corrected and any one exploiting it did so with good reason to believe they may have the units removed

Those of us who chose not to go down that 'farm and hope' route should not be penalised by those units being allowed to remain in people's inventories.

Jomama1
10-09-2015, 02:50 PM
well said shazam.

And if not fixed there will be mass retirements from those who didn't farm. Fact is almost all top guilds elected to defer farming so that the obvious error could be fixed or they could farm after the quest if not - so many top gemmers did not farm following their guilds instructions.

QuantumP 86
10-09-2015, 02:51 PM
This definitely will result in me pursuing an apple refund if the unit is removed from our inventories and likely quitting the game. I spent about 12M honor points to buy orbs and summoned the level 30 boss almost 200 times, netting 80+ of the unit and doing gem refills nonstop until I ran out of honor points.

It will be interesting to see what happens, as you can have many unhappy people on both sides of the coin (those who spent $ to get many units and those who didn't spend at all and want the units taken away). I am of course on the side of the $ spending coin on this one, as I worked very hard to do all of this and feel like I earned the unit. I also look at is a type of bonus reward as I was one of the people who killed 150 bosses last go around to be awarded 8% quest xp for killing 150.

Jomama1
10-09-2015, 02:55 PM
and the drop was identical to the prize for normal quest chain - a bit obvious I think

The real issue is why do all these errors keep occurring post release when they upset people. There is a four letter word called test.

Sirius
10-09-2015, 03:10 PM
"Those of us who chose not to go down that 'farm and hope' route should not be penalized by those units being allowed to remain in people's inventories"

As I said the units will be corrected to what they should have been aka removed and the right reward credited.

"It will be interesting to see what happens, as you can have many unhappy people on both sides of the coin (those who spent $ to get many units and those who didn't spend at all and want the units taken away). I am of course on the side of the $ spending coin on this one, as I worked very hard to do all of this and feel like I earned the unit. I also look at is a type of bonus reward as I was one of the people who killed 150 bosses last go around to be awarded 8% quest xp for killing 150."

I understand and folks that spent should please send in a ticket about this as it will be getting corrected.

Teak
10-09-2015, 06:20 PM
"Those of us who chose not to go down that 'farm and hope' route should not be penalized by those units being allowed to remain in people's inventories"

As I said the units will be corrected to what they should have been aka removed and the right reward credited.

"It will be interesting to see what happens, as you can have many unhappy people on both sides of the coin (those who spent $ to get many units and those who didn't spend at all and want the units taken away). I am of course on the side of the $ spending coin on this one, as I worked very hard to do all of this and feel like I earned the unit. I also look at is a type of bonus reward as I was one of the people who killed 150 bosses last go around to be awarded 8% quest xp for killing 150."

I understand and folks that spent should please send in a ticket about this as it will be getting corrected.

We could care less about being credited with the correct reward. The rewards you offer are a joke... My lowest level minis does not benefit from any of the raid boss rewards..... They are not rewards...they are just junk to clutter up our invenories and of no use...... Why even bother to call them rewards. Gree messes up and we are the ones penalized. I stopped sending tickets long ago. I constantly got messages back that had absolutely nothing to do with the issues I was having. I feel sad...... I see more and more people leaving the game every day. It's not because they don't care.... But because they care too much and are tired of banging their head against a brick wall. Gree is ruining Kingdom Age with their constant "mistakes" and challenging (impossible) quests. People will only allow themselves to be abused so long....there has to be a balance between players and Gree and more and more there is not. Nobody cheated they went after prizes you put in the game. If it was such a blatant mistake you should have noticed it before you pushed it out to us. You did not....your grievous error. Apparently you have forgotten customer service rule #1 no customers..... No money. You screwed up.Do not expect your customers to pay for your mistakes. We teach our children to admit there mistakes and take responsibility for them. Why do you think we would not demand the same of you!

QuantumP 86
10-09-2015, 06:48 PM

Well, I think I'm done with this game.

Crazy Canuck
10-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Cause sending tickets does so much good. You end up having some idiot send you a copy and pasted message saying we will pass you concern on to the developers.

I have sat threw mistake after mistake since gree took this game over and continues to drive it into the ground. If I didn't enjoy my guildmates so much I would walk away from this trainwreck we loosely call a game

Scubdog
10-09-2015, 09:10 PM
Many guilds worked on the quest and did not farm assuming that the obvious error would be fixed or they would be able to farm after the quest.

These guilds would be screwed if some players were allowed to keep huge stacks of high powered units that were obviously not commensurate with the difficulty of getting them. I think fixing it is the right thing. Those who gemmed 30s should be compensated, although I think most were not gemming. This is easily determined though. And you should probably give out a bunch of orbs.

I agree 100% and I hope gree refunds the small number of players who used gems and honor. A lot of guilds predicted this would happen and didn't waste time farming in the beginning of the event. Why should we get shafted now that we can't farm the unit after we finish the event before time runs out?

dpille
10-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Dear lord.

Don't you guys understand you CAN'T really fix things by changing them midstream? I say this like half he times you guys do this. Brain teaser: how do you fix it for a guild that merely spent enough orbs chasing the 'mistake' unit that they've now stalled their progress on the overall quest chain? Ohhhh... you can't. Meaning you need to leave 'mistake' units in place. So... how do you fix it for people that tried to get the mistake unit one minute after you changed it? Oh, I guess you can't. Meaning you needed to leave it up as it was and deal with any inflation, etc issues later in some other way.

Is everyone at Gree really that thick-skulled or do you guys literally not care about a level playing field? How do you justify making any change after rollout when it is so easy to demonstrate that change has disparate effects on different players?

belgario
10-09-2015, 09:45 PM
I anticipate that if Gree does nothing, that players will be upset and leave the game as well. Its a toss up then...a guess as to how many will leave because they do fix it vs don't fix it. I've been so close to leaving for so long...if they don't fix it, I know which way I will go. We will see!

dpille
10-10-2015, 01:37 AM
I anticipate that if Gree does nothing...

But, see, that's my point- they've already done _something_. They've removed the relevant unit from the boss kill rewards after it went live. Now it's a question of whether they can make that action seem fair to everyone, or, rather, to everyone they want to continue to play and/or generate net revenue while playing. I don't believe that's possible.

I can understand that some players may think that this unit should not have been available under these circumstances, but I can't distinguish that opinion from any other that boils down to "I wouldn't run this game like that." But if we're restricted on criticizing fairness only, how could we say that leaving the unit up for the duration would have been _unfair_? I can't come up with a credible rationale to its unfairness, but it's totally easy to point to how any promised "fix" is unfair to broad categories of players.

Zepson
10-10-2015, 02:50 AM
You can NEVER get something right, can you gree?
Send in tickets??? That's a laugh. Judging by your respond times it will be fixed by next year maybe?
You might just have triggered the last mass exodus.

Jomama1
10-10-2015, 05:51 AM
They just need to give out orbs dpille in your example - simple - give 100 to all. This is not a hard fix. Most major guilds did not farm as it was such an obvious error.

The fact that at least one person collected over 80nis proof it needs to be fixed.

War player
10-10-2015, 07:41 AM
They just need to give out orbs dpille in your example - simple - give 100 to all. This is not a hard fix. Most major guilds did not farm as it was such an obvious error.

The fact that at least one person collected over 80nis proof it needs to be fixed.

Nope. Not even close. I can understand those that didn't play the game wanting to hurt other guilds. However, those that play the game realized what an opportunity Gree gave us. We spent gems and hero to farm that unit. Giving everyone 100 orbs is the absolute dumbest thing ever posted on the Internet. You win the prize!!

ZicZac
10-10-2015, 08:18 AM
... I dont get why ppl are suprised about a lvl 30 RB cant put out 20-30m unit with bonus stuck to it... - Any that has EVER done RB knows the prizes / kill S U C K S.... - How on Earth would you start to think that all of a sudden prizes would be 100x better with a boost stuck with it ?

... Apart of that, even that the prize was listed on some of the bosses, it did not show that there should be a bonus stuck with it.... - Perhaps the best way to counter this by Gree would be to remove the bonus and let ppl keep the prizes that they where to earn ?

... - Personally I did ask my guild NOT to farm these, as it had to be a bug and even as tempting it might would be, that it 99.9% sure would be removed from game again / replaced....

Clearly the RB event is designed to follow the questline(s), NOT to start farming from the second the event comes alive!

Lastly, THUMPS UP to Gree for yet again to re-think how the RB event can be set up! - It is greatly appriciated :)

//Zic

dpille
10-10-2015, 09:50 AM

Why 100 and not 1000 or 5? How is it fairly fixing if someone who hasn't logged in for the last two weeks, totally unaware that any of this happened, gets the same 100 orbs as someone who drained millions of honor?

The fact that one person got x isn't evidence of anything needing to be fixed, it ought to be evidence of the game running like it should- you know, where the rewards you get are based on the resources you devoted to it.

Jnsolberg
10-10-2015, 10:30 AM

Lastly, THUMPS UP to Gree for yet again to re-think how the RB event can be set up! - It is greatly appriciated :)

//Zic

Oops, be careful of telling GREE that an event is good. It seems like when they see something like that, they go and ruin in next time, lol

Btw the boost on that unit didn't stack.

belgario
10-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Of course the thing that would satisfy everyone but maybe the game balance would be to just restore the unit as a drop for the L20/25/30s and let people farm as long as they have orbs. Would this really unbalance the game even further? Gree also wins as people will use gems to refill health...

Jomama1
10-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Nope. Not even close. I can understand those that didn't play the game wanting to hurt other guilds. However, those that play the game realized what an opportunity Gree gave us. We spent gems and hero to farm that unit. Giving everyone 100 orbs is the absolute dumbest thing ever posted on the Internet. You win the prize!!

First- most of the top guilds chose not to farm- I think we qualify as playing the game. We just realized we would likely be wasting resources going for a clear mistake (it was the same unit as the prize for normal - pretty obvious to "those who play the game") . We actually chatted and coordinated. What guild are you in? Second the 100 orbs fixes the specific concern you raised earlier and ensures all can finish raid boss (6000 orbs in a full guild). Of course they should restore spent honor and gems as well to the farmers.

And Belg - farming those things sounds like hell - thank god they fixed it. :-)

dpille
10-10-2015, 07:04 PM
First- most of the top guilds chose not to farm

I'll call that a good argument right about the time they let me buy the gingerbread house I chose not to buy a while ago. You and your guild made a choice- much like the rest of us do all the time about how to spend our time, effort, and resources- and now you're telling me it wouldn't be right if Gree didn't do in the future what you believed they would do? How is that anything other than whining about being unhappy with your decision?

Inasmuch as maybe you guys spend more than me, Gree should be more interested in placating you, but don't think for an instant that's somehow fair.

Jomama1
10-10-2015, 07:29 PM
I'll call that a good argument right about the time they let me buy the gingerbread house I chose not to buy a while ago. You and your guild made a choice- much like the rest of us do all the time about how to spend our time, effort, and resources- and now you're telling me it wouldn't be right if Gree didn't do in the future what you believed they would do? How is that anything other than whining about being unhappy with your decision?

Inasmuch as maybe you guys spend more than me, Gree should be more interested in placating you, but don't think for an instant that's somehow fair.

Er- First the gingerbread house was not an error. Second, Gree said they would fix it just as we thought they would. This made our decision the correct one. You are the one whining that they should change their mind to change your bad decision into a good one.

??????????

War player
10-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Er- First the gingerbread house was not an error. Second, Gree said they would fix it just as we thought they would. This made our decision the correct one. You are the one whining that they should change their mind to change your bad decision into a good one.

??????????

Gree should have fixed the error right away. They did not, which was read as it being correct. many times in the past when something seemed wrong, the game was actually right. We are now supposed to make a right or wrong decision based on what the Gree screw up is? Lol.

Not all of the major guilds made the decision to blow off farming that excellent unit. Gree showed the prize. Farming it is legit. Showing a prize, having people spend money on it, and then taking it away will not look good to Apple.

War player
10-11-2015, 09:14 AM
I can also see where the major guilds that decided to not farm the unit would be at a disadvantage to those that actually played the game.

Jomama1
10-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Gree is giving the gems back that you spent - so stop throwing out that straw man.

And we were certainly playing the game when we made the clever decision not to waste our time on a clear error.

War player
10-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Where did Gree say they were giving back gems? What about honor points? What about battle health potions?
they can't start a war without bugs. How the heck are they going to get this right? They should leave it as is and those that played the game as it was advertised should keep what they were promised.

War player
10-11-2015, 05:41 PM
And, it was not clearly an erro. Much like the many other instances where there was a perceived error, only to find out what many thought was an error was actually not an error at all.

Gree offered a prize for killing a boss. Kept it up a long time. That's not clearly an error.

dpille
10-11-2015, 05:55 PM

Funny- so there's a new building available for 40 gems that offers 100x the gold as the mine being sold for 500 gems. And you're so certain it was 'not an error'?

I'm hardly whining (particularly because I didn't log in during the relevant time period) but trying to point out that pulling something after rollout is inherently unfair. I'm glad you're confident you made the right choice, but that remains to be seen.

Jomama1
10-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Yes I could see the difference as could everyone else.

When the drop for a 30 level boss is the same as the prize for finishing normal it is clearly an error. Most top founders saw this and directed their guild to focus on quest until this was sorted. It was really obvious guys.

And Sirius clearly said earlier in this thread to send in tickets for gems, honor and orbs. Please do so and relax.

Jnsolberg
10-11-2015, 07:07 PM
Yes I could see the difference as could everyone else.

When the drop for a 30 level boss is the same as the prize for finishing normal it is clearly an error. Most top founders saw this and directed their guild to focus on quest until this was sorted. It was really obvious guys.

And Sirius clearly said earlier in this thread to send in tickets for gems, honor and orbs. Please do so and relax.

Omg, sure, just relax and trust that GREE will do the right thing!
What could possibly go wrong?

SenorSwamp
10-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Dpile et al: other than the time you wasted (which regrettably we all have done more than we would like to count of that with this game) being irrecoverable, doesn't a reimbursement of orbs/honor/gems spent solve for this injustice toward you? I guess an argument could be made that you need some additional refills too for time that you could have spent finishing the quest. I see no harm in that either.

With regard to right/wrong and its application in this instance, the ship of principles left port long ago. If any of you are playing this game and expect any consistency, predictability, fairness, or even general reasonableness, then I anticipate you will continue to be disappointed. Sadly, I have come to expect the worst and consider it a bonus when something resembling decency manifests on the part of our gree overlords.

In this case, when I saw the level 20/30 drops 10 minutes into the event, I knew chaos would ensue. Many people would abort the official event to try and farm the units, while others would ignore what was obviously an error; at the same time, both would attempt to find moral high ground for their position and make their case to the Gree High Council. Both would trudge up old examples and attempt to draw parallels, both would claim this was the end of gemmers and the further degradation of the game.

Meanwhile, I grabbed popcorn and waited patiently for these 5 pages of back and forth to ensue. Fantastically entertaining. I look forward, in a couple weeks, to reading about ____________ event on _________ day in which gree messed up ____________ and caused gemmers to get mad about_____________. That, in turn, caused non-gemmers to be mad about _____________. And gree said __________ would never happen again and that they are listening. We all got ___________ orbs for our troubles!

Zepson
10-12-2015, 04:36 AM
When the drop for a 30 level boss is the same as the prize for finishing normal it is clearly an error.

Clearly an error... made by gree (again and again and again). Not by the players so they should not be punished for it.

Relax??? They take ages to respond to tickets and then they don't even resolve it (again and again and again).

Jomama1
10-12-2015, 05:32 AM
If not fixed as promised, the majority that did not farm are punished by gree for it. In this case they asked for tickets by farmers.

SenorSwamp is right. When I saw the error my first thought as founder was how to prevent peeps from getting unhappy. Ultimately there was no real way to farm equitably which is one of the main reasons most top guilds stopped and hoped Gree would fix it. We were prepared to farm after completing chain though. Glad we dont have to and that gree is fixing it.

dpille
10-12-2015, 02:21 PM
I think you're doing a lot of post hoc justification. How was there "no way to farm equitably"? Sure there was- here's the setup, go do what you think is best. More to the point, saying you were prepared to farm after completing the quest chain really undermines all that junk above where you knew it was all an error and chose not to do it.

SenorSwamp
10-12-2015, 02:38 PM
I think you're doing a lot of post hoc justification. How was there "no way to farm equitably"? Sure there was- here's the setup, go do what you think is best. More to the point, saying you were prepared to farm after completing the quest chain really undermines all that junk above where you knew it was all an error and chose not to do it.

Any thoughts on my direct question to you? To recap: Dpile et al: other than the time you wasted (which regrettably we all have done more than we would like to count of that with this game) being irrecoverable, doesn't a reimbursement of orbs/honor/gems spent solve for this injustice toward you? I guess an argument could be made that you need some additional refills too for time that you could have spent finishing the quest. I see no harm in that either.

Jomama1
10-12-2015, 06:11 PM
dpille - what guild are you in?

Your logic gets more flawed as you go along - I won't bother anymore as Gree responded to my ticket confirming they are fixing this.

Jnsolberg
10-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Omg, sure, just relax and trust that GREE will do the right thing!
What could possibly go wrong?

Oops, GREE removed all of the Hunters, including the one that we won for finishing Normal.

Sirius, was your advertisement in the splash screen another error? Did we get some worthless dreck instead of the Hunter?

I'm continuously amazed at the incompetence of your programmers. First giving that unit by mistake, then taking all of them away, including the one that everyone worked so hard to get from 22/22 Normal

How is this going to be fixed?
Will 10,000 tickets help?

Kenneth Porsmose
10-12-2015, 08:09 PM
I can confirm that just lost my reward to. Got 0 hunters now and 5 mill less honor points. Someone at gree's got nothing to do since they need to spend time doing errors while fixing another. Pls fix this

Lord Vyper
10-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Yes, my guild lost the reward too. We finished Raid Boss normal and the reward was taken away. Would be nice if this could be fixed.
Will there be a general fix or do we all have to send a ticket?

Just checked my accounts (9 in 2 guilds):

5 of them have lost the reward (in both guilds, both guilds had finished Raid Boss normal, none of the accounts had 'farmed' units, even if some had 2 units because of the 'normal' quest drops in the beginning). I understand that the drop units are removed - but the reward fopr finishing RB normal should be still in the inventory.

Jnsolberg
10-13-2015, 04:16 AM
Just checked this morning. All of my toons have one Hunter and the boost is also back

Zepson
10-13-2015, 04:51 AM
Just checked this morning. All of my toons have one Hunter and the boost is also back

But not our gems/battle health potions of course. I wonder how long that is gonna take.

Lord Vyper
10-13-2015, 04:52 AM

yes, same for me know, all accounts have the unit for finishing RB normal back now :)

hekfhelgh
10-13-2015, 05:54 AM
Yes, one hunter is back! But the refunds of honor and gems are still missing.

Gree missed a chance for smaller accounts to get several high level units to their inventory.

Sirius
10-13-2015, 10:33 AM
Oops, GREE removed all of the Hunters, including the one that we won for finishing Normal.

Sirius, was your advertisement in the splash screen another error? Did we get some worthless dreck instead of the Hunter?

I'm continuously amazed at the incompetence of your programmers. First giving that unit by mistake, then taking all of them away, including the one that everyone worked so hard to get from 22/22 Normal

How is this going to be fixed?
Will 10,000 tickets help?

I'm digging into this right now. Seems fixed. As for the gems etc. Please send in a ticket.

dpille
10-14-2015, 12:50 PM
Any thoughts on my direct question to you? ... solve for this injustice ...

No, it doesn't, because there's no way to make the appropriate adjustment for people actually affected without giving something away for nothing to those that weren't. To say nothing of how that lumps in lightly affected players with hugely affected players.

dpille
10-14-2015, 12:52 PM
dpille - what guild are you in?

Your logic gets more flawed as you go along - I won't bother anymore as Gree responded to my ticket confirming they are fixing this.

It's fine to let it go, but there's no "flaw" in pointing out that the units could indeed be farmed equitably. It was you who asserted they couldn't.

SenorSwamp
10-14-2015, 01:19 PM
No, it doesn't, because there's no way to make the appropriate adjustment for people actually affected without giving something away for nothing to those that weren't. To say nothing of how that lumps in lightly affected players with hugely affected players.

I am not tracking your rationale here, sorry. It seems like you could make an appropriate adjustment if they calculated gem use, honor use, etc and returned it.--then gave refills that equal the amount of time lost. You would be in exactly the same position you were before the event started and the game would not be artificially imbalanced by this gaffe.

dpille
10-14-2015, 03:45 PM
I am not tracking your rationale here, sorry. It seems like you could make an appropriate adjustment if they calculated gem use, honor use, etc and returned it.--then gave refills that equal the amount of time lost. You would be in exactly the same position you were before the event started and the game would not be artificially imbalanced by this gaffe.

You're right about that. I guess I was assuming that you didn't have an individualized calculation in mind just because of how unlikely I thought it was that gree would do that work.

Sirius
10-14-2015, 04:43 PM
Hey Guys,

Working on getting the right things back to folks, should have an update in the morning. Digging through the logs sometimes can (and is) be time extensive.

Jomama1
10-14-2015, 05:00 PM
Giving refills for time lost is silly. Pay back the actual resource spent of course

We did the math. All would have run out of honor and orbs well before event time ended, even finishing quest. So no real time lost. This is where the little guilds would have been crushed if the error had continued. The big guilds have ton of honor from raid nbosses to buy orbs, We were planning 133 units each per 20M honor each - done in 2-3 days without gems.

We were happy this was not necessary to execute.

Very difficult to do until quest is done though for many reasons.

War player
10-15-2015, 04:51 AM
Giving refills for time lost is silly. Pay back the actual resource spent of course

We did the math. All would have run out of honor and orbs well before event time ended, even finishing quest. So no real time lost. This is where the little guilds would have been crushed if the error had continued. The big guilds have ton of honor from raid nbosses to buy orbs, We were planning 133 units each per 20M honor each - done in 2-3 days without gems.

We were happy this was not necessary to execute.

Very difficult to do until quest is done though for many reasons.

LOL, no. The thing to do was to farm these first, then your hits count much more during the quest. It's very easy to coordinate the farming of those little bosses as it only requires one hit per person. Get in line, call up the boss and let the person in line hit. Very easy for those that actually play the game. Replenish the orbs with honor and boom, you are off.

War player
10-15-2015, 04:54 AM
Oh, and one more thing. Those that played the game as Gree advertised and farmed the units that Gree handed us to far should be compensated for time lost. I understand those that chose to not play the game don't want their rivals compensated for anything, but ignoring the time for those that did play the game would be wrong.

Stark.
10-15-2015, 08:19 AM
It actually wasn't hard to run the quest and farm bosses concurrently. One hit on boss needed, 3 on 30s to farm. Actually very easy if your guild is well coordinated. Everyone that wants to farm buys extra orbs and donates them. Not sure why one would think this would be difficult...

Stark.
10-15-2015, 08:33 AM
I'm more disturbed by the fact that instead of working on fixing the much more glaring issue of the disappearing bosses (result in the RB quest level being reset), they spent time on a fix for the Hunter.

truthteller
10-15-2015, 09:17 AM
I'm more disturbed by the fact that instead of working on fixing the much more glaring issue of the disappearing bosses (result in the RB quest level being reset), they spent time on a fix for the Hunter.

that is an easy answer, the top 10 teams sent tickets to support asking for a fix and you well know those team are the ones that keep this game alive

War player
10-15-2015, 08:38 PM
Hey Guys,

Working on getting the right things back to folks, should have an update in the morning. Digging through the logs sometimes can (and is) be time extensive.

LMAO. No update. Ticket sent in several days ago, no refill of lost items. War tomorrow.

Sirius, of you didn't figure out how to get everyone the refills of what they spent, why did you remove the items?

War player
10-16-2015, 05:28 PM
Sirius,

Where are the resources you said you would replace?

Jnsolberg
10-16-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm digging into this right now. Seems fixed. As for the gems etc. Please send in a ticket.

Sirius, sending in tickets just got a BS canned response. Typical GREE crap.

Amath
10-17-2015, 06:25 AM
Sirius, sending in tickets just got a BS canned response. Typical GREE crap.

lol hit them up. call them and get answers !

War player
10-18-2015, 07:42 PM
Hey Guys,

That was quite some time ago. Nothing has yet to happen with restoring what we spent.

Uberfauker
10-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Good morning,

Please be rest assured that the forums have not been "abandoned." A new form of monitoring has been established to help the flow of communication interpretation. When a post is made it is automatically processed into the system and uploaded to a database. That database then cross references similar post and the post are combined and compiled for a more average type communication. This will help know more about the state of gaming without having to read all the post.

2. The dog ate the cat.

The system would combine the above post and give an output average combination of "Dogs like dog food that taste like cat poo."

Have a pleasant day.

Just providing a follow up, the system has combined the post in this thread and given an output average combination of the following:

"Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off..."

Any further communication within this thread and the system will automatically update the output average combination and an update will be given.

Have a pleasant day.

QuantumP 86
10-19-2015, 08:21 AM
Has anyone gotten a refund for gems and honor spent to spam farm the unit that was taken away? I'm still out at least 1,000 gems and 12M honor points. I got a general ticket response and was assured they were "looking into it."

Stark.
10-19-2015, 08:41 AM
I still haven't gotten anything back yet. In there generic ticket that they sent to everyone, they said they would credit back the valor spent for orbs so I'm not even sure they know which game they are working on as valor is MW not KA. I haven't gotten any response to my follow up ticket.

Zepson
10-20-2015, 03:38 AM
Has anyone gotten a refund for gems and honor spent to spam farm the unit that was taken away?

Of course not. You (we) will never get your (our) gems back, you know that don't you?

Jnsolberg
10-20-2015, 11:50 AM
Of course not. You (we) will never get your (our) gems back, you know that don't you?

But, but, Sirius told us to send in tickets.
Could he have lied to us?
Is it really true that Gree hates their paying customers?

Lol, so far nothing for me. Just a canned response which I Replied to

Stark.
10-20-2015, 02:42 PM
So I got a reply to my follow up ticket: "Thanks for the message. We have passed this along to our team to investigate and if there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know." Got this verbatim on all accounts. Not one word about refunding gems/orbs/honor.

Sirius how is this going to be addressed? Either give back the hunters or refund our resources.

War player
10-21-2015, 03:49 AM
So I got a reply to my follow up ticket: "Thanks for the message. We have passed this along to our team to investigate and if there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know." Got this verbatim on all accounts. Not one word about refunding gems/orbs/honor.

Sirius how is this going to be addressed? Either give back the hunters or refund our resources.

Lol. Our guild got the same message. It's been over a week since submitting the tickets like Sirius told us to do, and they are just now assigning someone to it? Let's see if I have this right.

1. Gree offers a reward for killing a level 30 boss
2. Folks farm the item (duh) using gems, health potions and honor
3. After spending gems, health potions and honor, Gree takes the prize away. Claims it was an error.
4. Gree says to submit tickets
5. Gree does nothing with the tickets for over a week

Does tha about sum it up?

Jnsolberg
10-21-2015, 06:56 AM
Lol. Our guild got the same message. It's been over a week since submitting the tickets like Sirius told us to do, and they are just now assigning someone to it? Let's see if I have this right.

1. Gree offers a reward for killing a level 30 boss
2. Folks farm the item (duh) using gems, health potions and honor
3. After spending gems, health potions and honor, Gree takes the prize away. Claims it was an error.
4. Gree says to submit tickets
5. Gree does nothing with the tickets for over a week

Does tha about sum it up?

Just got this from "support"
*snip*

Sirius, you made it sound like Gree would do something about the honor, refills and gems that we spent on GREE'S mistake.

Does anyone talk to your non-support people when there's a foul up that need to be fixed?

I wonder why your paying customer base keeps getting smaller

War player
10-21-2015, 07:24 AM
Just got this from "support"
*snip*

Sirius, you made it sound like Gree would do something about the honor, refills and gems that we spent on GREE'S mistake.

Does anyone talk to your non-support people when there's a foul up that need to be fixed?

I wonder why your paying customer base keeps getting smaller

Lol, so Gree offers a very good prize, then after a day or so of farming prize, Gree TAKES THE PRIZE AWAY, and doesn't return the resources used.

Karatefrog
10-21-2015, 03:28 PM
I suggest that people submit complaints to the FTC As false advertising. A product was advertised, resources were spent, and afterward the product was changed for a lesser valued item without due compensation.

Vile Lynn
10-21-2015, 04:00 PM
I suggest that people submit complaints to the FTC As false advertising. A product was advertised, resources were spent, and afterward the product was changed for a lesser valued item without due compensation.

I suggest you read the app's ToS before posting stuff like this.

War player
10-21-2015, 06:52 PM
I suggest you read the app's ToS before posting stuff like this.

So, how do you explain Gree offering a reward, letting folks spend gems,,health potions and honor, and after spending all that, take the prize away?

Then, posing on here to submit a ticket, and then when the tickets roll in, the folks reading those tickets tell us they are not authorized to give back what Gree had us spend..what would you call that?

Without breaking the ToS?

Zepson
10-22-2015, 03:01 AM
"Has GREE abandoned this forum?"

This forum is not the only thing gree has abandoned it seems...

Zepson
10-23-2015, 12:54 AM

See??? I told ya!

Jomama1
10-23-2015, 03:29 AM
Given that it was clearly stated that farmers would be compensated, they need to be compensated.

War player
11-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Given that it was clearly stated that farmers would be compensated, they need to be compensated.

So, Gree basically lied to is about reimbursement.

Lord Vyper
11-10-2015, 12:59 AM
1. As far as I know those who farmed the lvl 30 have got health refills for the gems spent - that's not exactly what most of them wanted, but yes, it's a compensation.
2. The wrong drop-unit was never advertised - it wasn't even in the general list of the drop units, you could only see it as possible drop unit when you opened the 'possible-rewads' list for the specific bosses.
3. And again: in my opinion everyone who is not stupid has known that he was farming a wrong drop-unit.... so stop complaining that it was not obvious
4. It would have been nice if gree would have compensated the spent honor - but as stated in 3 everybody who farmed this bosses knew what he was doing - so a compensation with health potions for the spent resources (gems/honor/time) is a fair deal - No one ever talked about a copmpensation of all resources 1:1, so no one should be called liar

and 5. the complete discussion here is very far away from the topic of this thread :)

Stark.
11-10-2015, 07:56 AM
Still have not received compensation for this issue. Currently my ticket has been sent up the chain so it basically got sent somewhere to die.

Vile Lynn
11-10-2015, 09:06 AM
1. As far as I know those who farmed the lvl 30 have got health refills for the gems spent - that's not exactly what most of them wanted, but yes, it's a compensation.
2. The wrong drop-unit was never advertised - it wasn't even in the general list of the drop units, you could only see it as possible drop unit when you opened the 'possible-rewads' list for the specific bosses.
3. And again: in my opinion everyone who is not stupid has known that he was farming a wrong drop-unit.... so stop complaining that it was not obvious
4. It would have been nice if gree would have compensated the spent honor - but as stated in 3 everybody who farmed this bosses knew what he was doing - so a compensation with health potions for the spent resources (gems/honor/time) is a fair deal - No one ever talked about a copmpensation of all resources 1:1, so no one should be called liar

and 5. the complete discussion here is very far away from the topic of this thread :)

^ Quoted for truth. Thanks for posting.

Tachyon
11-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Okay, let's get back on topic.
Has GREE abandoned this forum?

Does GREE know that we lack resources for building a Guild Citadel?
Does GREE know that we now have no way of donating orbs?
Does GREE know that the game has been giving out two different types of orbs (Viscous and Inferno) since the last RB event?

Vile Lynn
11-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Has GREE abandoned this forum? No.

Does GREE know that we lack resources for building a Guild Citadel? Yes.
Does GREE know that we now have no way of donating orbs? Yes.
Does GREE know that the game has been giving out two different types of orbs (Viscous and Inferno) since the last RB event? Yes.

Answers in bold purple.^^

The Citadel is an event in progress... Kinda like Crafting, I guess.
I'll ask about orb donations. We should be able to donate once the RB event begins.
Only Inferno Orbs are currently dropping from NPCs & EBs.

Tojo
11-12-2015, 02:45 PM
I guess? Wow thanks!

Tojo
11-12-2015, 02:49 PM
This forum is becoming like the political debates. Ask a question and get 5 answers to something they want to talk about. If you do strike a cord its I guess, maybe, in progress, or looking into it. Lmao

Vile Lynn
11-12-2015, 03:08 PM
I guess? Wow thanks!

This forum is becoming like the political debates. Ask a question and get 5 answers to something they want to talk about. If you do strike a cord its I guess, maybe, in progress, or looking into it. Lmao

Do you have a better guess? ...didn't think so.

Fine, I don't have to post here or ask the GREE staff about KA issues for the forum community in hopes of getting a reply. The other mods can, lol! ;) Happy gaming!

Tojo
11-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Vile not posted against you. Asking Gree to step up. They certainly can when its at their expense. Excuses get old really quick. Could we imagine a world of honesty instead of huh?

Frothypython
11-12-2015, 04:30 PM
I received this reply regarding orb donations:

Please note the field to donate orbs has been moved to the Raid Boss screen and you will be able to donate orbs there. I apologize for the confusion.

Regards,
Brian

Stark.
11-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Has GREE abandoned this forum?

Does GREE know that we lack resources for building a Guild Citadel?
Does GREE know that we now have no way of donating orbs?
Does GREE know that the game has been giving out two different types of orbs (Viscous and Inferno) since the last RB event?

I think the more important question is if GREE is going to do anything about it? They "know" about the numerous bugs that plague this game and have yet to rectify them. GREE seems more concerned with making events impossible to finish at the moment. Even top gem spenders are passing on these events.

Uberfauker
11-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Good morning,

2. The dog ate the cat.

Have a pleasant day.

Just providing another follow up to the previous follow up; the system has again combined the post in this thread and given an output average combination of the following:

"Working hard to get my fill; Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice; Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose; Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends; It goes on and on, and on, and on..."

Any further communication within this thread and the system will automatically update the output average combination and an update will be given.

Have a pleasant day.

War player
11-15-2015, 03:38 PM
WTF? How could Gree make the same, uh, "mistake" (lol) this RB again? Again, farming a level 30 gets you a very good unit. Is Gree going to take away our units again?

Jomama1
11-15-2015, 08:13 PM
I hope so - please be consistent.

JamieF
12-01-2015, 01:42 AM
Did the graphic artist got fired? All the box events graphics are re-used. Didnt know that spiders looked like scarabs?!