PDA

View Full Version : Scared Stiff Special Event

psyconaz
10-08-2015, 03:33 PM
well not sure if it working, i spended over 4000 energy and 0 pumpkin, can we get more info about this please?

Edit: look like you can win 2 pumpkin token if you open 9 crates and get black market firearms

30 pumpkin tokens if you catch 50 firearms

Vile Lynn
10-08-2015, 03:39 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118658-Scared-Stiff-Special-Event-is-Here!

Greeting Empire Citizens, Today we'll be kicking off our special October Halloween Event! Over the next couple weeks you will be able to collect special Scared Stiff Pumpkin Tokens in addition to normal prizing while participating in events. Collect enough tokens and you will be rewarded with a series of prizes along the way leading up to Halloween!

The kickoff event will start with the Black-Market Cargo Leaderboard event. We will update here with following events that will also offer Scared Stiff Pumpkin Tokens, so check back here for updates!

Thanks for starting a thread, psyconaz.

Joe bananas
10-08-2015, 10:33 PM
The real question is .....

Are these pumpkins the new accomplices?

sister morphine
10-08-2015, 11:28 PM
well not sure if it working, i spended over 4000 energy and 0 pumpkin, can we get more info about this please?

Edit: look like you can win 2 pumpkin token if you open 9 crates and get black market firearms

30 pumpkin tokens if you catch 50 firearms
You got it all wrong, it's gold you need to spend not energy. ;)

LüK€¥
10-09-2015, 12:57 AM

Most likely...

Gungho
10-09-2015, 06:25 AM

Or the current stats that can be bumped by just doing top 25 in case event, or buy a few bundle weapons and get the mods.

You can bump anyone now by just buying stats. I recall the time when stats meant something, now its just a number on your profile.

Ninja☆Smoke
10-09-2015, 07:11 AM
It's so many ways to exploit Crime City now it ain't funny. Gree has given up on stopping hackers feasting on box event items. They can barely keep up with Androids monthly gold glitches. Only time they catch them is when someone gets greedy. I have simply learned to play for fun with little expectations. I finally get it.

Dipstik
10-09-2015, 08:17 AM
There's a glitch on box events? Or are you talking about some sort of gold glitch that lets them buy infinite boxes?

crime cow
10-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Be careful Ninja, discussing piracy is as bad as discussing refunds. You could get banned for talking about it.

Dipstik
10-09-2015, 10:37 AM
discussing piracy is as bad as discussing refunds. You could get banned for talking about it.

http://drawdoo.com/wp-content/uploads/tutorials/Pirates/lesson17/step_00.png

YAR! Ban me if ye dare!

Winnson
10-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Can anyone break down all the goals and what they mean, like what do you have to do to complete them all?

Boy, there sure are a lot of them!

Red BD
10-09-2015, 06:10 PM
Can anyone break down all the goals and what they mean, like what do you have to do to complete them all?

The above is further competent evidence on the issue of whether my "Stupid Question" Thread should be stickied. If a veteran player like Winnson can't figure out where these stupid rotten pumpkins are supposed to come from and what to do with them when and if they arrive, how is some poor schmuck who just started playing supposed to figure it out?????

kids
10-09-2015, 06:54 PM

Actual you only have to do day 5 goal on that 4 days epic boss - collect 11 items to get the 'collect all 8 items at black market cargo' event and battle premium battles back to back

Have a blast that weekend

Red BD
10-09-2015, 08:02 PM
Actual you only have to do day 5 goal on that 4 days epic boss - collect 11 items to get the 'collect all 8 items at black market cargo' event and battle premium battles back to back

Huh???????

HavingFun
10-09-2015, 09:05 PM

Lol nice one mate.