PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on how to make Box events better

Jnsolberg
10-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Of course we all hate box events because of the randomness involved, so if they were dropped completely, I don't think anyone would shed a tear, lol.

But of the different kinds of box events, collect 10, Leaderboard and collect 25, the collect 25 is by far the best. I've seen peeps gem openings for the Haste prizes, who never gemmed boxes before. Especially when the prize was an Alliance boost. Not so much now with the Beast attack boost.

If you want to see gems fly, make the haste prize:
1). +5% Health regen (not the nearly worthless +Health)
2). +1 Energy (not the nearly worthless +5% Energy)
3). Lockbox cooldown. Not as helpful as 1 or 2, but useful.

Jnsolberg
10-16-2015, 03:47 PM
Omg GREE. Instead of making the box events better, you go and make it worse.
Since you started with the collect 25 events, we only needed 10 items to win the haste and qualify for the wrapper. Now you've changed it to needing all 25. Well guess what? Very few of us will use gems to open this time. I certainly won't.

Every time anyone even hints that an event is good, you go and ruin it. Your player base is shrinking, and you make everything harder to the point of impossibility.
Someone at GREE is trying to kill this game for sure. Why?

Geiteke
10-16-2015, 04:18 PM
I just noticed this too. Another nice event effectively ruined, great improvement of gaming experience, well done GreeD. Nothing left in this game anymore that justifies buying gems now, at least for me...

dpille
10-16-2015, 08:41 PM
I'd like to see box events where your box count didn't reset each time you complete a step in the entirely separate individual environment quest. But I suppose I should look at the bright side- at least they reset my successful opens back to zero, too, so I could just be amazed instead of frustrated.

Anyone else having this issue?

dpille
10-16-2015, 09:01 PM
Heh, so I head back to the game, bunch of boxes there, and the gem/jewel/whatever. But my timer had also been reset. Glad to confirm even when it works right it doesn't work right.

Gendur
10-19-2015, 04:26 AM
collect all 25, a bit exaggerated, switch it back to 10

QuantumP 86
10-19-2015, 08:23 AM
These are great ideas for prizes. Switching back to 10 is also a wonderful idea. I was just going to add that i have +26 health and I love it. It's probably my favorite bonus I have. 5x attacks per refill in war plus 6 attacks on EB at start. Though it is not as good if I had slower health regen (~22 minutes per 100 health).