PDA

View Full Version : Where are the bricks?

stepxhenlockwood17
10-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Have I missed something? The only reason I do these ltq's is for bricks bcuz the prizes are pointless. Does anyone know about this? I thought every even number was a brick and odd numbers was a "so called" prize

Vile Lynn
10-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Apparently bricks are not offered thru this LTQ, and IDK if bricks will be back as LTQ rewards.

Bricks can be gained thru PvP attacks.

I enjoy brick hunting, so I care more about getting bricks than I do about gaining XP. I won't do the math, but one can probably get more bricks from PvP with less XP than only doing the LTQs for bricks.

Dipstik
10-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Lol... the brick is always off the right side of my screen, so I've been plugging through this LTQ getting 5k/5k prizes without even realizing they weren't giving me bricks.

Thanks for the info!

crime cow
10-07-2015, 10:18 AM
If they want people to attack other players than they should bring back the PvP! Since I have such a high IPH it takes way too long to find someone to rob that I'm not just giving a link for them to come back and camp in my hood. I don't normally care when I get robbed, but getting robbed 24/7 isn't worth it. Fortunately my syn doesn't require many bricks, but it is a weird strategy for Gree to pursue IMO...

Vile Lynn
10-07-2015, 10:34 AM
If they want people to attack other players than they should bring back the PvP! Since I have such a high IPH it takes way too long to find someone to rob that I'm not just giving a link for them to come back and camp in my hood. I don't normally care when I get robbed, but getting robbed 24/7 isn't worth it. Fortunately my syn doesn't require many bricks, but it is a weird strategy for Gree to pursue IMO...

I'd love it if they brought back PvP Tourneys!
But, I don't need an event to PvP.

BTW, I don't get robbed 24/7. I don't bank, and I collect when I feel like it. If a rival wants my game cash, they can have it for bricks.

crime cow
10-07-2015, 11:14 AM
I'm with you in that I don't bank and I don't care at all if I get attacked. I usually don't care when I get robbed, but when you get robbed every time you log in it's a little annoying. Maybe it's because then there is just one more pop-up to deal with on top of the already annoying pop-ups. If I were to attack someone and get no money, but I knew they were then going to attack me all they could, I'd do that all day long. So maybe it's whining, but I find the fact that I can't find anyone close to my IPH without refreshing the rivals list way too many times to be just not worth the effort any more...