Laurence1
10-06-2015, 09:17 PM
Have I missed something ???????

Laurence1
10-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Sorry don't bother you have to buy them in store no surprise to that lol

Rolinz
10-06-2015, 09:59 PM
GREEdy is adding GOALS to get people to buy the crates to get some unique/special/useless units.

They are getting desperate with trying to get people to buy and spend gold.

Not gonna happen if they are only offering these 3% infantry/ground/air/sea attacks/defense.

I do not know how hard it is for GREEdy to realize if they want people to use gold, they will need to offer the rare energy boost or health regeneration boost.

Or maybe offer a new FL deploy regeneration boost since we have an FL at least 2 times every WD cycle.

The Pharoah
10-08-2015, 09:14 AM
There won't be any energy or health regen bonuses all the time the whales keep dumping gold to finish events with preposterous demands. Gree would basically be cutting their own future income to make more on a one-off event.

And even if they did, the requirements would just increase slightly more than proportionally to compensate...

WBS
10-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Gree has messed up the balance of the game a long time ago. I'm not sure what would get the players interested again?

J-manKometh96
10-09-2015, 01:37 AM
Gree has messed up the balance of the game a long time ago. I'm not sure what would get the players interested again?

If things just worked, that would be a start.

WBS
10-09-2015, 05:11 AM
If things just worked, that would be a start.

Yeah that may be a good start����