PDA

View Full Version : Euro players get the boot first.....

Greeny1
10-06-2015, 05:06 PM
With Gree shutting up shop it looks like they are forcing the Euros out first with awful start times and surprise events that are over when they wake up.......

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-06-2015, 09:44 PM
With Gree shutting up shop it looks like they are forcing the Euros out first with awful start times and surprise events that are over when they wake up.......

If I lived on the European Continent, I'd consider that a blessing! :o

sister morphine
10-08-2015, 03:41 AM
If I lived on the European Continent, I'd consider that a blessing! :o
Except they recently opened a new office in Europe. We're doomed! ;)

Brown Out
10-08-2015, 09:30 AM
You Euro players sure are a bunch of whiny lads/lasses.

I think the last LTB started about midnight EST. That make you happy?

Greeny1
10-08-2015, 02:49 PM

I think the last LTB started about midnight EST. That make you happy?

Lol, you lost out on 7/8 hours of a multiple week event, Euros lose out 7/8 hours on a 9/10 hour event.....go figure!

Seriously fella, you couldn't stay up that late to build one building? Not like you needed to watch it build!

Speed ump
10-08-2015, 03:04 PM
What I think dew is saying, is we all lose, we play this game. Of course, I'm not one to put words in another's mouth, but I believe he's sufficiently stated this view that I'm not out of line by reiterating his stance

East Coast Bias
10-08-2015, 05:26 PM
You euros need to look in the mirror and be honest with yourselves. I bet your daily siesta time is more than what you lose due to Gree's start times. Take your annual leaves and it's more than the current days given for the LTB. With all that free time, you guys should be doing just fine. : )

levelhead
10-08-2015, 05:43 PM
You euros need to look in the mirror and be honest with yourselves. I bet your daily siesta time is more than what you lose due to Gree's start times. Take your annual leaves and it's more than the current days given for the LTB. With all that free time, you guys should be doing just fine. : )

All depends on what work you do. Alot of ppl in the UK are on 0 hours contracts. So meaning you don't work no pay sick or not. And annual leave is not in the contract. I cannot speak for other euro country's nor speculate on how they are but for the UK not everyone gets annual leave

HellRaizer
10-08-2015, 11:27 PM

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118277-Bit-of-fun-Spot-the-character-change

HellRaizer
10-09-2015, 01:28 AM

Bit of a sweeping statement. No siesta in the UK as an example and as levelhead said, annual leave can be very much dependant of the work and your contract... The issue should not be between nations taking the piss outta each other, it should be the fact that Gree is not catering equally for the nations.

WBS
10-09-2015, 05:13 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118277-Bit-of-fun-Spot-the-character-change

I thought of doing this also lol.

HellRaizer
10-09-2015, 08:19 AM
I thought of doing this also lol.

yup.. brings it on him(her)self

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-09-2015, 10:40 AM
I have no particular love or hatred for any continent or country.
There are dozens of great countries on this planet.
Your life is what you make it to be wherever you are.

With that said, don't expect equal treatment.
You should heed the advice of the mythical mother pig in the kiddie story of the "Three Little Pigs".
The mother of the little piglets said, "You need to go out into the world and make your own way."

You are, INDEED, the boss of you.

It matters not how straight the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

AHH
10-09-2015, 06:17 PM
At least Brown's feelings haven't flipped concerning Euro players....

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116398-Do-you-hate-Europeans&p=1514827#post1514827

HellRaizer
10-10-2015, 12:43 AM
At least Brown's feelings haven't flipped concerning Euro players....

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116398-Do-you-hate-Europeans&p=1514827#post1514827

That's true..

DIABLOPEZ
10-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Lmao, well with the surprise ltq speed starts at 00:00 and normal 1/2 must be complete around 06:00am? So yes they are F%#ked in that way :-)