PDA

View Full Version : Drop in communication

HellRaizer
10-06-2015, 05:02 AM
Anyone noticed that official comms from Gree admins has somewhat disappeared, other than a few "we're looking into it" replies.

Is this going to be a continuing thing??... even the community only raised a couple of threads over the last 5 days.

Is there something about to happen that we are unaware of?

Danger Mouse
10-06-2015, 05:07 AM
Apathy across the board my friend.

Jg48
10-06-2015, 05:20 AM
Nothing new. Same old story with gree

ju100
10-06-2015, 06:17 AM
That + the lack of new features/good units/new events/bug correction
We had this "funny" FL event in the middle of a week, not sure why though

Big John
10-06-2015, 06:28 AM
The forum is heading the same way as the game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-06-2015, 07:05 AM
Anyone noticed that official comms from Gree admins has somewhat disappeared, other than a few "we're looking into it" replies.

Is this going to be a continuing thing??... even the community only raised a couple of threads over the last 5 days.

Many may be unaware of what is coming, most of us that POSTED IN THE PAST, know what's about to occur.

Bon voyage, toodles.

Jg48
10-06-2015, 08:22 AM
I'm afraid that you are right DEW

truthteller
10-06-2015, 09:40 AM

that is one of the signs that LAW, MQ and BTD games experience before going to the chopping block

HellRaizer
10-06-2015, 10:43 AM
that is one of the signs that LAW, MQ and BTD games experience before going to the chopping block

Yup, the silence came first

Tinker
10-06-2015, 01:16 PM

Pretty sad when the players have been beat up and disappointed so often that they have even stopped complaining.
The GREEups are now expected. Nothing special. No need to comment. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Even the trolls are resting.
WTF (except me of course)

Danger Mouse
10-06-2015, 01:30 PM

Can the last person out the door please turn off the lights? Thanks!

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Can the last person out the door please turn off the lights? Thanks!

With that, WHO will be the last woman, girl, boy, or man to depart these here parts?

truthteller
10-06-2015, 03:13 PM
With that, WHO will be the last woman, girl, boy, or man to depart these here parts?

as a token of what was once good, I still keep in my device the MQ and LAW icons, lol

[PM] Dredd
10-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Hey Everyone,

We have been working on some special Halloween events. We have no plans to sunset any games.

[PM] Dredd

psyconaz
10-06-2015, 03:56 PM
Dredd;1538997']Hey Everyone,

We have been working on some special Halloween events. We have no plans to sunset any games.

[PM] Dredd

Can we get some info about this event before the start of event?

[PM] Dredd
10-06-2015, 03:57 PM

We will have a fourm post explaining the events up soon.

Big John
10-06-2015, 04:00 PM

[PM] Dredd

No doubt it will be a nightmare.

Danger Mouse
10-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Dredd;1538999']We will have a fourm post explaining the events up soon.

Will that be before or after the event starts?

Danger Mouse
10-06-2015, 04:13 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1

Pidgeot
10-06-2015, 04:45 PM

24 hour LTQs with need 2.4 million energy
"Special" 24 Raid Boss have 145t health at level 5
Spooky Lock Box event will have 2% opens rates

I can't wait!!!

Rolinz
10-06-2015, 05:24 PM
Will that be before or after the event starts?

They will forget to post and will do it only 2 hours after the event starts!

Ranger89
10-06-2015, 05:50 PM
I wonder if they had plans to sunset Monster Quest before they sunsetted it.

WBS
10-06-2015, 06:26 PM

[PM] Dredd

Because we can trust every word you say.

Speed ump
10-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Last month spending actually climbed, 620k. What will October bring I wonder

Kane Sickle
10-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Tha' kin take away tha' fun, but tha'll neva take away tha' GREEDOM!!!

Laurence1
10-06-2015, 08:05 PM
Me thinks you be to generous with the amount of time they will give and they cost to do it lol

Danger Mouse
10-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Last month spending actually climbed, 620k. What will October bring I wonder

Yeah I saw that speedie. It actually spiked higher than in a long time over the WD weekend. I guess that's what it cost to knock SUP off the top of the sandpile. Will it be repeated is the big question........

J-manKometh96
10-06-2015, 09:24 PM

[PM] Dredd
Isn't that what was told to players of the aforementioned games Dredd?

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Yeah I saw that speedie. It actually spiked higher than in a long time over the WD weekend. I guess that's what it cost to knock SUP off the top of the sandpile. Will it be repeated is the big question........

Well, there was that (EVER SO BRIEF, HENCE ABBREVIATED) 72 hour :rolleyes: (less 40 hours) 40% off sale.

That 40% off sale made the third quarter numbers, no doubt!!!

Agent Orange
10-08-2015, 06:14 AM

Why break with tradition? But in all seriousness yes that would be nice for a change.

The Pharoah
10-08-2015, 09:06 AM
They can't win.

If they announce something, you guys jump all over it and proclaim that they're grabbing the last dollars before they shut the game down. If they don't announce anything, you wail that they're getting ready to throw the switch.

No wonder no-one from GHQ wants to come out and play...

HellRaizer
10-15-2015, 11:20 AM
This is not satisfactory communication. Announce a poor event and then don't acknowledge a broken event..

J-manKometh96
10-15-2015, 12:22 PM
I
They can't win.

If they announce something, you guys jump all over it and proclaim that they're grabbing the last dollars before they shut the game down. If they don't announce anything, you wail that they're getting ready to throw the switch.

They can't win because they make a piss poor, half assed effort toward everything they do. The only thing they are consistent at is fudging up.

Kefa
10-15-2015, 02:41 PM

[PM] Dredd

The events are broken. The prizes don't display and the timers are all wrong. One person's game say's 16 hours left, another's say's 5 hours left, yet it already apparently ended even though the goal timers all showed time remaining. In addition, the loot formeach epic boss shows a blank screen. "You won: (blank space)"

J-manKometh96
10-15-2015, 02:44 PM
Nice to see you again Kefa. You've been missed.

WBS
10-16-2015, 07:19 AM
They can't win.

You blame the customers for Grees continuous screw ups?

gwill
10-16-2015, 02:55 PM
Communication has always been an issue. They randomly pop in just to show they are still around but continue to do what they do best. Ignore their player base.

Why complain about the same thing every single month when you know its always been this way....

The Pharoah
10-19-2015, 06:10 AM
You blame the customers for Grees continuous screw ups?

The subject of my post was Gree's recent moody silence, not the quality of their products.

But now you come to mention it, yeah, we're partially to blame. If our response to Gree's lack of service and QA testing was to stop spending, their attitude would soon change. If your cash-cow is sick, you don't send it to the slaughterhouse, you call the damn vet and get it treated. Sunsetting is an admission of failure - failure to innovate, failure to develop, failure to market, failure to provide good service. If Gree are doing a lot of it, they need to ask themselves what they're doing and whether they want to keep doing it at all, because once you get a reputation for turning the lights off, players are going to be wary of investing time and money in your future products.

Although the two games are in way comparable, I also play Marvel Contest of champions for laughs, and the developers' attitude couldn't be more different. If an event has problems, they take it DOWN, FIX it, and put it back up. Then they ACKNOWLEDGE the fault, APOLOGISE for it, and COMPENSATE the players with an item giveaway. Seems straightforward, doesn't it?

J-manKometh96
10-19-2015, 10:04 AM
But you, like many, falsely assume GREES business is to make money off of quality games.

It's not.

They buy up small companies producing games that are making some money, milk them dry, dump the company, and repeat it all over again. So by the time people know enough to be wary because it's gree, it's already too late. They have no intention of keepin anything alive.

One, done, on to the next one.

HellRaizer
11-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Sorry to necro.. But I think the amount of posts since from the post from Dredd on this thread justifies the purpose of this thread.. May be wrong, but I also think it was one of the last pieces of interaction on player threads with the community (excluding player mods, of which one joins in and another moves threads)

WBS
12-01-2015, 05:54 AM
Sorry to necro.. But I think the amount of posts since from the post from Dredd on this thread justifies the purpose of this thread.. May be wrong, but I also think it was one of the last pieces of interaction on player threads with the community (excluding player mods, of which one joins in and another moves threads)

This thread you started HR is spot on now. The last sighting of Dredd was a locked announcement thread. With their absence it feels like this game is all but done.

Rolinz
12-01-2015, 08:13 AM
People can start violating the Forum's Code of Conduct and see if anyone from GREE will respond.

The game is not done because people will still spend the money, but this forum is about done!

Their lack of communication to us here is another LIE from GREEdy when they promised better communication from them!

WBS
12-01-2015, 09:06 AM
Gree is about as trustworthy and transparent as Obama. You can trust that they will do opposite of what they tell you.

Agent Orange
12-01-2015, 06:32 PM
People can start violating the Forum's Code of Conduct and see if anyone from GREE will respond.

The game is not done because people will still spend the money, but this forum is about done!

Their lack of communication to us here is another LIE from GREEdy when they promised better communication from them!

Some PMs will lock you down before so real mod reads it through. At this point it's not worth doing something that rash since you get sanctioned for nothing. Obviously the lights are on but nobody is home.