PDA

View Full Version : Gree I have a calendar you can use

cajunman
10-05-2015, 03:30 PM
This is becoming comical.
So epic boss starts today and it's a 4 day event, but to get the wrapper prize to complete the event you need 7 syndicate prizes.
Do you guys need a calendar or maybe a calculator to see that you can't get 7 daily prizes in 4 days?
Also 4 days for 150 bosses. Now that's more comedy.

Care to clarify gree?

Bad Fish
10-05-2015, 03:32 PM
They're working on it & will have an update for you shortly.

spiderman
10-05-2015, 04:10 PM
They're working on it & will have an update for you shortly.

Thanks mate. Back to killing Epic Bosses. Happy gaming mate.

Portnoy
10-05-2015, 04:14 PM
LoL.....ofc they're....seems to b working on everything lately....

Ninja☆Smoke
10-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Buhahaha!!!!

TMI
10-05-2015, 05:57 PM
I remember when I used to be able to sync war weekends with the start of my girlfriend's periods, and it was easy for me to be alone to focus on running battles.

NOW WHAT DO I DO GREE?!?!

Joe bananas
10-05-2015, 07:02 PM
I remember when I used to be able to sync war weekends with the start of my girlfriend's periods, and it was easy for me to be alone to focus on running battles.

Changing to a 3 week cycle will be tough on her.

kids
10-06-2015, 07:18 AM
So epic boss starts today and it's a 4 day event, but to get the wrapper prize to complete the event you need 7 syndicate prizes.
Do you guys need a calendar or maybe a calculator to see that you can't get 7 daily prizes in 4 days?

Care to clarify gree?

Anyone sent a ticket in yet or do we trust in the forum ?

Bad Fish
10-06-2015, 10:19 AM

ALWAYS trust what is posted on the forum!

SuzieCC
10-06-2015, 11:29 AM
ALWAYS trust what is posted on the forum!

Sooo, trust nothing as they've left us in dark yet again on 4 or 7 goals?

cajunman
10-06-2015, 11:29 AM

don't trust the forum and don't send a ticket, open your game and look under goals for epic boss.

not worth sending a ticket as I won't finish, just having a really good laugh at gree and their comedy of errors.

TheWarthog
10-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Does it really matter? They've made the individual goal near impossible to complete anyway. 4 days or 6 weeks, when they give you a matter of minutes to complete a level 100, you'll never make it close to 150.

kids
10-06-2015, 12:38 PM
It's not the individual i care about..

Just have to know if i have to kill lots of bosses on day 5/6/7 for the team or if it ends after 4 days

Winnson
10-06-2015, 12:55 PM
Can anyone crack into the code and find out? You know we're sure as heck not getting any answers here.

Gree don't do answers, they just sort of bumble along and raise lots of interesting questions with their constant bone ups.

It is what it is.

TMI
10-06-2015, 01:39 PM

Changing to a 3 week cycle will be tough on her.

True, I think it would be tough on her.

I think I'll make it into a 6 week cycle. :D

#piggybackingpills

Vile Lynn
10-07-2015, 08:31 AM

Care to clarify gree?

Thanks for catching this! It's fixed now.

If you really want to do Indy, I'm pretty sure it can be done in 1 day... just saying.

It's not the individual i care about..

Just have to know if i have to kill lots of bosses on day 5/6/7 for the team or if it ends after 4 days

Goal fixed to 4 days only.