PDA

View Full Version : EU server

wibdog
10-03-2015, 06:18 AM
I heard that theres a new EU server and any new ppl playing will go onto that server and not be able to find some guilds?
I recommended someone and they cannot find me with friend code or find the guild im in. So I imagine its true then? Or is there a certain lvl that he will need to get too before he gets to see everyone?
Thanks

VirusknightX
10-03-2015, 06:38 AM
The way they have made it sound is that the EU server is for new players in Europe and is separate from the rest of us so they will not be able to find you if they you are on opposite servers.

wibdog
10-03-2015, 07:07 AM
Ah thats a shame. Thanks for comfirmation.

Wrain
10-05-2015, 02:19 AM
I started playing on iOS a week or 2 ago and seems I am playing on the EU server. Used to play on Android on the "old" global server. I however don't get any epic bosses to appear, anyone else have this issue on EU server? Just says "An epic monster is on its way! etc..."

Kangaroeland
10-05-2015, 10:22 AM
I cant get back on global server with my main without using tons of weird routes. Been playing for over 2 years and cant retrieve my level 3xx on my phone. Got gifted a nice lvl2 account on EU server instead. How are you guys gonna fix this? Had tons of people with same problems only able to fix with workarounds which shouldnt be needed.

I was hitting in raid and all of a sudden, BAM retrieved acc for my google account and had a lvl2 instead. Account is safe ofcourse but this is rubbish. Please dont implement updates if youre gonna screw people over like this.

I want to be able to play on global server as i have been for 2 years on my phone. Maybe you guys can
- make it possible to retrieve accounts between servers
- remove the european server
- implement a way to choose a server for your device to be on

Thanks

Marco_
10-05-2015, 07:06 PM
Hmm, they didn't leave a super big gap player code wise between the global and EU server...
Global seems to be at WCH*/XCB*
and Europe at WFV*/XFV*
based on checking the "add me" sub-forum. (also interesting that Android global is ahead of iOS global even though I think iOS started months earlier)

BTW, makes no sense at all to wall off Europeans in a seperate server, while other equally large chunks of the world stay with the global server.

Wrain
10-06-2015, 01:35 AM
Hmm, they didn't leave a super big gap player code wise between the global and EU server...
Global seems to be at WCH*/XCB*
and Europe at WFV*/XFV*
based on checking the "add me" sub-forum. (also interesting that Android global is ahead of iOS global even though I think iOS started months earlier)

BTW, makes no sense at all to wall off Europeans in a seperate server, while other equally large chunks of the world stay with the global server.

Makes even less sense when that EU server has no events but arena it seems? No wars or even an epic boss. Missing a huge chuck of what is available on global server, rings and amulets are available but almost everything else is missing it seems.

Seems like its impossible to get some kind of response from Gree, also wrote a ticket but no reply.

Marco_
10-06-2015, 04:38 AM
Makes even less sense when that EU server has no events but arena it seems? No wars or even an epic boss. Missing a huge chuck of what is available on global server, rings and amulets are available but almost everything else is missing it seems.

Seems like its impossible to get some kind of response from Gree, also wrote a ticket but no reply.
Maybe they don't want low level newbies to walk around with a bunch of good non-chest epics from fusion, so they delayed things from popping up until more people are lvl 100+?
I think there's 1 Gree employee left for the whole forum, so the ticket is your best bet for more info...

Wrain
10-06-2015, 05:28 AM
Makes sense not to have heroic event(not like anyone can finish it anyway at the moment) and chests with the best epics, doubt many have even killed dark prince yet. But the epic boss is needed soon to have something to do apart from just the different zones and arena.

Atleast some kind of info would be nice. The news button only has the arena event in it.

Marco_
10-07-2015, 12:58 AM
Makes sense not to have heroic event(not like anyone can finish it anyway at the moment) and chests with the best epics, doubt many have even killed dark prince yet. But the epic boss is needed soon to have something to do apart from just the different zones and arena.
Back in my day *fetches cane* people on the global server (also) needed to get the storyline 3* plus armors to, with great effort, defeat the dark prince. These days on the global server, a half-leveled epic boss non-plus armor probably walks all over him... (Swamp Shaman+@lvl70 = 816/1120 , Bolstered Ironstrait non-plus@lvl01 = 771/653, closes the 512 combined difference in 26 levels, so beats it at lvl 27...)

Darkhaus
10-08-2015, 11:12 PM
So, has anyone got any answer on this ? I played the game eralyer on my S3 phone and Samsung Galaxy tab 2. Now as i bought new S4 phone, i canīt retrieve the old account anymore, since im getting error saying itīs not bound to this regions server.

Marco_
10-09-2015, 03:00 AM
So, has anyone got any answer on this ? I played the game eralyer on my S3 phone and Samsung Galaxy tab 2. Now as i bought new S4 phone, i canīt retrieve the old account anymore, since im getting error saying itīs not bound to this regions server.
Uninstall, reinstall from a Google Play Store outside Europe (through VPN or google account specifically set to a location outside Europe?) is the only thing I can think of right now.
Gree has only 1 person managing the whole forum as far as I know, so a ticket is more likely to get you any type of answer than posts here... :(

Darkhaus
10-09-2015, 05:21 AM
Uninstall, reinstall from a Google Play Store outside Europe (through VPN or google account specifically set to a location outside Europe?) is the only thing I can think of right now.
Gree has only 1 person managing the whole forum as far as I know, so a ticket is more likely to get you any type of answer than posts here... :(

I actually did try to use VPN, but it didnt work. And i have allready made ticket to gree like 3 weeks ago, but nothing relevant so far. Ticket was allready once closed and i were asked to submit new ticket is the error still persist...

I played a bit on the EU version and here is what i learned so far.

- The only epic in game is moontide, from chest. Chest allso contains some pretty old 4 star armors: like guardian, wasp, chubacabra etc. So i think the EU is starting where the "global" did when game was first released.

Only thing you can do atm is leveling and pvp, since there is no EB or other events up atm.

Wrain
10-09-2015, 08:57 AM
I actually did try to use VPN, but it didnt work. And i have allready made ticket to gree like 3 weeks ago, but nothing relevant so far. Ticket was allready once closed and i were asked to submit new ticket is the error still persist...

I played a bit on the EU version and here is what i learned so far.

- The only epic in game is moontide, from chest. Chest allso contains some pretty old 4 star armors: like guardian, wasp, chubacabra etc. So i think the EU is starting where the "global" did when game was first released.

Only thing you can do atm is leveling and pvp, since there is no EB or other events up atm.

An EB quest was added with the update today on EU and the update itself on store listed something about epic adventure added to EU server so hoping its the EB boss coming very soon. Guild wars dont make that much sense now with only 80 guilds or so, but might also mean people on EU server quit if something doesnt change soon and then there won't be that many more new guilds :(

I just wish they would atleast give some info on the time table for EU instead of leaving those on the EU server in the dark.

Kangaroeland
10-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Still same issue. Can only access global server with workarounds. Otherwise im stuck on this ****ty eu server and all my tickets get automated replies.

Wrain
10-16-2015, 03:47 AM
Something needs to happen soon on EU server, only doing arena will get boring fast. Quite a few people must have killed Dark Prince now. I did and i am only like 73 and there are people level 130 or so now.

I got reply on a ticket which doesn't leave much hope, impossible to get any info on when stuff will appear so I suppose one might as well quit, playing a severely handicapped game due to being on another server makes no sense.

My reply on ticket was:

"Hi Brian,
Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons support.
I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your email, as we have been receiving higher volumes than usual.
If this is your first time in the Kingdom, welcome! We hope you enjoy battling the Dark Prince and his minions as well as your friends! Our team is working hard at bringing all your events up-to-date!
Have a great day and thank you for gaming with us!
Best Regards,
Nathan
Team Knights"

Wish they would scrap the EU server and let everyone play together again.

Wrain
10-16-2015, 10:22 AM
Well finally something happened, first epic boss now appeared on EU server at 19 CET so now theres something to do. River Golem is the first, mono water :)

Kangaroeland
10-16-2015, 01:13 PM
Still think its ridiculous gree just takes devices hostage on their new crappy eu servers and makes them unable to retrieve their old account.
And then ignores tickets for a week

xWolfSlayerx
10-16-2015, 05:35 PM
Still think its ridiculous gree just takes devices hostage on their new crappy eu servers and makes them unable to retrieve their old account.
And then ignores tickets for a week

Isn't that the norm?

Marco_
10-17-2015, 01:32 AM
Well finally something happened, first epic boss now appeared on EU server at 19 CET so now theres something to do. River Golem is the first, mono water :)
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/River_Golem
"River Golem is a mono Water Element Epic Boss that runs from April 15th to April 22nd, 2014 ."
So now EU server runs about 1 1/2 years behind global?
I wonder if they will start wars also with april 2014 stuff, pick from the first wars ever (september 2013) or something else...
Whatever they do, EU server will likely be more unbalanced than global server. (I think I read they have bling there right? Bling is probably mostly balanced for DF or late epics, so you'll end up with 2-4* on bling steroids)

Darkhaus
10-18-2015, 10:01 PM
So yeah, Eu has now Arena and first EB boss up.

I think eu has pretty much every same fusable armors then global. Have seen Clockwork and Gunslinger armors for. ex. Rings and amulets are out aswell. Got 3 star from chest with around 180 def.

cafedecoy
10-19-2015, 12:56 AM
This issue has been brought attention to the appropriate staff at gree... and yeah it seems to affect those in Europe with global server accounts, and at random times you are hijacked to the Euro server instead of the global server and then you are dumped with a brand new euro new account.

Kangaroeland
10-20-2015, 07:45 PM
Thanks cafe. Making a new google account fixed it for me but others havent been so lucky

Wrain
10-21-2015, 02:18 AM
Guild war on EU IOS this weekend, cloudrange platemail+ as top reward

Marco_
10-21-2015, 05:43 PM
Guild war on EU IOS this weekend, cloudrange platemail+ as top reward
So if I understand correctly, you've gotten an epic boss from April 2014 with as prize Riversteel+ (2925 combined) and after that they run a war from August 2013 with as prize Cloudrange+ (3231 combined) for rank 1 and I assume Cloudrange non-plus (2929 combined) for ranks 2 and 3?

do they really expect you to spend money on that? Only 1 prize is any better than a boss+...

Wrain
10-22-2015, 01:30 AM
So if I understand correctly, you've gotten an epic boss from April 2014 with as prize Riversteel+ (2925 combined) and after that they run a war from August 2013 with as prize Cloudrange+ (3231 combined) for rank 1 and I assume Cloudrange non-plus (2929 combined) for ranks 2 and 3?

do they really expect you to spend money on that? Only 1 prize is any better than a boss+...

Rank 1-3 get cloudrange+ 4-10 cloudrange, nian wargear+ for 11-25 which is almost as good as cloudrange. Milestone rewards with bling are in as well, 4* at the last 2 milestone rewards. There are only like 140 guilds total so far and alot of those only have a few members so top 10 should be fairly easy with an active guild. Its a start atleast :)

Wrain
10-23-2015, 02:31 AM
No surprise the guild war is bugged, that old milestone not counting bug, also doesnt look like leaderboard updates...

Lee Dalton
11-19-2015, 11:20 AM
I cant get back on global server with my main without using tons of weird routes. Been playing for over 2 years and cant retrieve my level 3xx on my phone. Got gifted a nice lvl2 account on EU server instead. How are you guys gonna fix this? Had tons of people with same problems only able to fix with workarounds which shouldnt be needed.

I was hitting in raid and all of a sudden, BAM retrieved acc for my google account and had a lvl2 instead. Account is safe ofcourse but this is rubbish. Please dont implement updates if youre gonna screw people over like this.

I want to be able to play on global server as i have been for 2 years on my phone. Maybe you guys can
- make it possible to retrieve accounts between servers
- remove the european server
- implement a way to choose a server for your device to be on

Thanks

What workarounds worked to get on the global server?

greenwing
11-20-2015, 01:23 AM
This issue has been brought attention to the appropriate staff at gree... and yeah it seems to affect those in Europe with global server accounts, and at random times you are hijacked to the Euro server instead of the global server and then you are dumped with a brand new euro new account.

So, 1 month later and we still have the same issues. When will it be possible for a European to transfer an NA account to a new device without having to do all kinds of workarounds (if you can get it to work at all ?)

BTW I also noticed another problem (but that one is not really a KnD but rather a google-play issue) is that my own google-play account is still at a low level while the account I really play with is not connected to a google-play account but bound to an e-mail address. As i cannot find a way to transfer my main account to my google-play account the only way to retrieve the game is using the e-mail option.