PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting...

NOSOA
10-01-2015, 06:44 AM
I know, patience is a virtue, but its now been 36 hours since my original ticket has been submitted and it is still sitting open in the cue. I have received a confirmation of the ticket being sent in, had communication with a moderator about said ticket, Sirius chimed in on my previous thread, but that is all - what more needs to be done?

It seems (using this loosely) as if "customer service" is on your terms and communication is minimal if not non-existent towards the customer base. As a consumer, I would be happy knowing what is going on - why is this so hard? Leaving me in the dark on a matter where real money has disappeared from my account and I have not been awarded what I intended to spend that money on is not good "customer service". Maybe I'm impatient, maybe it unreasonable on my part to expect this to be handled swiftly, maybe the communication I expect to receive is over the top, maybe this will be a learning experience for me and I won't purchase anything in game again...just my thoughts on this.

Zepson
10-01-2015, 09:04 AM
I waited 20 days for my ticket to (not) be resolved.
Still 18.5 days to go man...

Vile Lynn
10-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Hi NOSOA,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'll ask about an update about this.
I know many are waiting for this to be resolved quickly since these Doom Knight Packs are event-specific.

I'm not exactly sure how things are handled after a ticket is submitted, but I know this issue is high priority and still under investigation. All we can do is patiently wait while the teams figure it out and fix it.

Thanks again for your patience! :)
Good luck killing bosses!