PDA

View Full Version : Server Issue?

Eirik Hovind
10-01-2015, 03:24 AM
Hello!

I got a problem. Each time i open the application on my Android Samsung Galaxy S5 now, it saying that it is not able to connect to the server and try again later. I have now waited in like 8 hours and still the same problem. I have tryed 2 different WIFI's and 4G, each network alot of capability so that should not a be a issue. I have tried to reinstall the application and even turned my Phone on and off. :confused:

Any suggestions what to do or what happend?

Thanks!

RE Thargor
10-01-2015, 04:02 AM
Same here.

I m beta tester and i think only those are affected.
Also it seems to be a problem related to Google play store, not to the game itself.

Anyways, this sucks bad, especially with raid weekend coming up :(

Vile Lynn
10-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Greetings Eirik & RE Thargor,

I'll let them know about this.

Update: Somebody let the hamster out, but the nightshirt got the little rascle back on his wheel.
Severs are up and running full speed now.

RE Thargor
10-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Thank you Lynn!

cafedecoy
10-03-2015, 01:59 AM
Same here.

I m beta tester and i think only those are affected.
Also it seems to be a problem related to Google play store, not to the game itself.

Anyways, this sucks bad, especially with raid weekend coming up :(

No, this problem happens on non beta-test accounts on droid as well. I agree with you that it seems to be a google play store issue as the lockout seems to be triggered when you log in and out of multiple accounts using one device - somehow it "locks out" your device for a fairly long time (days) and then it starts working again. The emulator works just fine but yeah it's annoying when you get locked out of more portable device you have.