PDA

View Full Version : I know the truth!

Captain Torgue
09-30-2015, 03:35 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

I've seen the leaked script for Star Wars episode 7 and this is what happens.

Kylo Ren and Rey are the children of Han Solo and Princess Leia. Kylo Ren gets separated from his parents early in his life and grows up having visions of his grandfather Darth Vader.

After the end of episode 6 there were still many imperial soldiers in the galaxy and one of them is a man who goes by the name of Snoke.

Snokes ship is downed after the end of episode 6 and he finds himself stranded on a planet and blames the empire for not coming to get him.

Years pass and he eventually meets Kylo Ren who at this point is obsessed with learning more and more about his grandfather Darth Vader.

The two of them begin learning to use the dark side of the force and create the Knights of the first order.

They begin a war with the rebel alliance and Han Solo, Princess Leia and Rey are unaware that the villain creating chaos in the galaxy is their son.

Meanwhile Luke Skywalker is living in seclusion on a small island as he is afraid his force powers will be used for evil. He is living much the same way Yoda was in the empire strikes back.

Princess Leia sends her daughter Rey to Luke Skywalker to learn the ways of the force.

Meanwhile Kylo Ren still obsessed with Darth Vader goes from planet to planet to correct relics that belonged to him including his own body from the planet endor. This is the shot we see of Vader in the trailer for episode 7.

Upon learning that Luke Skywalker was responsible for Darth Vaders death he sets out to find and kill Luke Skywalker.

At the end of episode 7 Chewbacca is killed by Kylo Ren and Han Solo and Princess Leia only barely manage to escape with their lives.

Way to go Disney. You have ruined Star Wars!

Dipstik
09-30-2015, 04:02 PM
Isn't it already a book?

Vile Lynn
09-30-2015, 04:17 PM
The truth can be in OT... moving.

Dipstik
09-30-2015, 05:03 PM
The Truth can't be silenced by heavy handed moderators. Fight the power, grimmy!

I Love Money
09-30-2015, 05:08 PM
What the hell? No! Chewbacca can't die! I call BS.

Bad Fish
09-30-2015, 05:50 PM
Got anything on #8?

TMI
09-30-2015, 06:06 PM
I feel like this thread should have been made by the Movie Critic.

Where is he and why has he been slacking?

Vile Lynn
09-30-2015, 06:10 PM
The Truth can't be silenced by heavy handed moderators. Fight the power, grimmy!

lol! so much I want to say but so many rules why I can't :p

btw, tl;dr op

LüK€¥
10-01-2015, 12:03 AM
Lies!!! Chewy must live

Dat Guy
10-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Chewie was killed off by R.A. Salvatore a long long time ago.
He should have used the Chewbacca defense.