PDA

View Full Version : EB & 40% sale, is this a desperate GREE attempt to meet Q3 revenue targets

truthteller
09-30-2015, 12:31 PM
All I can think with the following events
1- we get some decent equipment in bundle packs
2- we get a 40% gem sale
3- EB health has sky high (as the one that programmed this event)

It seems GREEdy took a desperate meassure to try to meet quarter 3 revenue targets............and it seems this is another EPIC FAIL

and it seems it is the same in all games, in MW they started on Sep 29, a 24 hours last minute LTQ with also a 40% gold sale

unfortunatly, there will be some heavy spenders in both games that will buy the gems/gold, but will be smart enough to save them for war events or other worth doing events. still they may help gree meet those targets (doubt it has revenues are too low)

Sirius, even though there maybe lots of purchases, you guys should check the actual EB participation and how many players actually complete the event, and you will see it will be an Epic Fail and hope next EB you bring it back to reality

I doubt there will be more than 50 players actually burning gems to get EB done

at least I have hear from top 3 and top 2 guilds they are only doing guild goals, and only a few of them with high health regen time will try to get as far as they can for free

Jomama1
09-30-2015, 01:56 PM
we are top 5 and nobody is planning to finish that I know of. Everyone is angry and disgusted.

truthteller
09-30-2015, 03:47 PM
Well seems GREE made quarter revenue targets and that is why they probably took the sale off before it ended
so they can get more money from the addicts

The red Baron
09-30-2015, 04:25 PM
And GREE is not able to count till 36, the sale finished 12h too early