DEWIN NUTTIN
09-29-2015, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I second the emotion, ta.....

fatbodychris
09-29-2015, 06:29 PM
I'm on iOS and had it on my calendar.

levelhead
09-29-2015, 06:47 PM
I'm on droid and just get the basic info. But lucky I have a decent faction that share the info. But thanks for the heads up.

samtex666
09-29-2015, 11:18 PM
thanks for screwing Europe with the speed goals!!!!

Rolinz
09-29-2015, 11:50 PM
It was not on iOS Calendar. Typical of GREE's lack's of communication or missing information or just almost useless calendar.

What the in the heck can we count on GREE for? Oh yeah, almost nothing, I mean lots of bugs!!!

Sir Jamie
09-29-2015, 11:52 PM
Agree with above. Euros didn't get a chance. Cheers gree. You keep getting better and better.

ju100
09-30-2015, 12:03 AM
Agree with above. Euros didn't get a chance. Cheers gree. You keep getting better and better.

You should ask your mother if you could stay up late. To check if no new events pops up.

Sir Jamie
09-30-2015, 12:11 AM
You should ask your mother if you could stay up late. To check if no new events pops up.

Lol. Not really much need for that was there? Some of us have work in the morning. You should try it.

ju100
09-30-2015, 12:23 AM
Lol. Not really much need for that was there? Some of us have work in the morning. You should try it.

lol, waited midnight for the iltq, woke up at 5:30 for work. Not a big sleeper. Didn't even have to ask my mom!

Edit: Sorry, I'm just an ass

HellRaizer
09-30-2015, 01:08 AM
lol, waited midnight for the iltq, woke up at 5:30 for work. Not a big sleeper. Didn't even have to ask my mom!

Edit: Sorry, I'm just an ass

http://www.nhs.uk/livewell/tiredness-and-fatigue/pages/lack-of-sleep-health-risks.aspx

HGF69
09-30-2015, 01:59 AM
thanks for screwing Europe with the speed goals!!!!

Yup Europe shafted again and gree to stupid to realise that they also use gold.

ju100
09-30-2015, 02:18 AM
http://www.nhs.uk/livewell/tiredness-and-fatigue/pages/lack-of-sleep-health-risks.aspx

But I've done Prestige speed, so I've got that going for me, which is nice...:(
Until I die later, too soon, which is less nice:(

Helios Von Elisar
09-30-2015, 03:57 AM
Lol, you guys look at the calendars. Just go in the game and start tapping. It's just a game, not your life support system.

Unexpected events should be a good thing, everyone is always *****ing about how boring and predictable the game is. For me, most of them are unexpected, I never look at the calendar.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-30-2015, 04:16 AM
Just because I've never been robbed, had my home burglarized, or some other catastrophe hasn't befallen me is not to say it hasn't affected others.

We all have opinions, ideas, gripes, complaints, and compliments.

I don't believe because it hasn't impacted me, it hasn't happened.

I choose to accept the representations of others as their reality and their truth.

No need to criticize someone because their experience is different than mine.

Its a big tent, it should be open to all.

This forum belongs to THE GREE, and I thank THE GREE for offering it, and let THE GREE decide what is allowed to be posted here.

Everyone lives his or her life in the way that works best for them.

If some are peeved about aspects of this game, so be it.

I choose to respect everyone, even those who disagree with me and there are many in that category, let me tell you!!!

Bndawgs
09-30-2015, 08:53 AM
Thanks a lot

Most likely ran the numbers for the quarter and they weren't looking good. So they were probably hoping that people would buy gold to finish all the speed goals.

Annihilator2
09-30-2015, 09:14 AM
Announce does not matter. Great event! Short and effective. Large number of bonuses. Thanks, Gree! Gives us more one-day LTQs! And great pause is made at this time between LTQs!

Really thanks!