PDA

View Full Version : Purchase not credited...

NOSOA
09-29-2015, 04:02 PM
Well, I debated about it and decided to purchase a pack of "supplies" for the game. Pushed the button, entered my password and, well, the money was deducted but my items were not delivered. Ticket has been sent in (I received no confirmation of the ticket being received). Now you have my money and I don't have my items....I'm fairly certain that's not how that's supposed to happen.

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 04:43 PM
Well, I debated about it and decided to purchase a pack of "supplies" for the game. Pushed the button, entered my password and, well, the money was deducted but my items were not delivered. Ticket has been sent in (I received no confirmation of the ticket being received). Now you have my money and I don't have my items....I'm fairly certain that's not how that's supposed to happen.

Hi NOSOA, welcome to the forums!

Don't worry, you will get what you purchased.
You did the right thing by sending in a ticket.

Sign in here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new (top, right corner) and you can track your ticket, reply, reopen, ect...

If nothing happens with your issue or ticket after a couple of days, please PM your ticket number to me, and I'll ask that it be further investigated.

Hang in there! :)

NOSOA
09-29-2015, 04:52 PM

Sign in here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new (top, right corner) and you can track your ticket, reply, reopen, ect...

If nothing happens with your issue or ticket after a couple of days, please PM your ticket number to me, and I'll ask that it be further investigated.

Thanks, Vile. Long time player, usually quiet here and just read the forum for info.

Ryuujin
09-29-2015, 05:15 PM
Were you trying to purchase the 29.99 one Doom Knight Pack T3? because I am having the same issue.

NOSOA
09-29-2015, 05:37 PM
Were you trying to purchase the 29.99 one Doom Knight Pack T3? because I am having the same issue.

Yep, same pack.

Ryuujin
09-29-2015, 05:41 PM
Ya, definitely an issue with that pack specifically. It won't even let me purchase it.

Jomama1
09-29-2015, 06:15 PM
Why Bother - Gree ramped up epic boss to where you wont finish anyway without gems- pathetic

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 06:27 PM

Hi Ryuujin! Welcome to the forums, too! :)
Thanks for the info! I'll let them know.

Zepson
09-30-2015, 12:10 AM

I bought an axnar breaker pack a while ago and never got it. Ticket send. After 20 days!!! I got a response.
"Sort it out with itunes/apple, it's their problem" What a lovely company you are Gree!
So yes, worry! A refund from itunes is your only hope.

Sirius
09-30-2015, 11:37 AM
On it guys, please make sure to send in a ticket about this.

Sirius
09-30-2015, 11:51 AM
I bought an axnar breaker pack a while ago and never got it. Ticket send. After 20 days!!! I got a response.
"Sort it out with itunes/apple, it's their problem" What a lovely company you are Gree!
So yes, worry! A refund from itunes is your only hope.

Send me a pm with your ticket id if you would.

NOSOA
09-30-2015, 12:24 PM
On it guys, please make sure to send in a ticket about this.

Ticket(s) have already been sent, have not heard a reply on them.

Lord Vyper
09-30-2015, 01:20 PM
Happened to me today with 650 gems... (Also 29.99) - ticket sent...

NOSOA
09-30-2015, 04:42 PM
Sirius, how long does it take to see that there was a purchase made and credit the account with what was bought? I still have yet to receive any communication from my ticket(s) I sent in too. Even an update at this point from someone at GREE who knows what's going on would be, I don't know, sufficient.

truthteller
09-30-2015, 04:56 PM
Sirius, how long does it take to see that there was a purchase made and credit the account with what was bought? I still have yet to receive any communication from my ticket(s) I sent in too. Even an update at this point from someone at GREE who knows what's going on would be, I don't know, sufficient.

you have to wait till tomorrow now as the SF offices are closed and everyone went home.............that if they even showed up for work

NOSOA
09-30-2015, 05:06 PM
you have to wait till tomorrow now as the SF offices are closed and everyone went home.............that if they even showed up for work

I was hoping I'd hear sonething since the purchase was made over 24hours ago.