PDA

View Full Version : Communication Via The Forum With Your Customers Is The #1 Way To Relay Messages, GREE

SilentAssassin
09-29-2015, 09:02 AM
Outside of an ingame popup/calendar...
You have such a powerful tool here in the forum
Can you use it or will you constantly keep customers guessing

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 09:27 AM
What do you want to know?

LüK€¥
09-29-2015, 09:33 AM
Great. An SAS, or should I say @$$ is here (and am sure @$$ is not violating ToS). Guess the cc world is coming to an end. Counting the days until the plug is pulled

*virtual popcorn *

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 09:42 AM
Counting the days until the plug is pulled

lol! Can you count that high? I can't. :p ;)

Nighteg
09-29-2015, 10:28 AM
What do you want to know?

What is the meaning of life?

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 10:34 AM
What is the meaning of life?

If GREE knows this and is not telling us... OMG! :eek:

Gungho
09-29-2015, 10:46 AM
It seems like a very good idea to communicate, but I guess they are super busy sending auto replys out to customers with all the flaws lately (or is it eastereggs that just eats your gold)

Sirius
09-29-2015, 11:09 AM
Reading thru the threads now folks as well aiming to get winner list etc up for folks across all the games.

Nighteg
09-29-2015, 11:16 AM
Reading thru the threads now folks as well aiming to get winner list etc up for folks across all the games.

Honestly, winners list is somewhere at the bottom of my priorities. All i want to know is when you guys going to find use for in-game cash.

Timala
09-29-2015, 11:30 AM
Could we please get the globe back :)

namedud
09-29-2015, 12:10 PM
Vlad, you're not new here. Things haven't changed, and the "customers" have been mostly guessing for four years. If you haven't realized that yet.... Come on, you must have realized that by now.

Ninja☆Smoke
09-29-2015, 12:14 PM
Yes, getting globe or posting a calendar here is more important than a winner's list....people got lock of syndicates become of S.A...lack of notice. What's even more troubling is every team events seems to have problems these days.

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 12:56 PM
Yes, getting globe or posting a calendar here is more important than a winner's list....people got lock of syndicates become of S.A...lack of notice.

Were many locked out?

I thought we could leave one syn & join another syn 1x during SA... Or, are syndicates completely locked now from SA start to end?

Captain Torgue
09-29-2015, 02:21 PM

Did your team get caught using the toaster glitch again?

Red BD
09-29-2015, 02:44 PM
Were many locked out?

I thought we could leave one syn & join another syn 1x during SA... Or, are syndicates completely locked now from SA start to end?
Totally locked I believe. I tried to kick one out a few minutes after it ended and it said they were locked.
Oh, that reminds me.....

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Totally locked I believe. I tried to kick one out a few minutes after it ended and it said they were locked.
Oh, that reminds me.....

Wasn't part of the original SA lock-up was that Leaders could not boot?

I'd go search the forum, but I really don't think it was much of an issue or many would have posted about it. I didn't see any posts about members getting locked out of their syndicates due to SA popping up without more notice.

There's really no reason to not be in your home syndicate, unless it's to help another syndicate with donations. It's a nice thing to do, but don't do it around the time events begin and you won't have to worry about it. :)

Edit: I had to look if syn's were locked for SA & how. This is what I found...

Hey everyone,

Based on your valuable feedback, we will be locking syndicate membership changes during the Street Assault event. As in the Battle for Empire City, players will not be able to join or leave a syndicate while the event is running.
This change will enable syndicate leaders to maintain control of their syndicates and ensure participation of syndicate members during the event.
^^from http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107509-Locking-Syndicate-Membership-Street-Assault-Event&highlight=Street+Assault on 02.25.15

I guess they are totally locked like they are for wars.

Ninja☆Smoke
09-29-2015, 06:50 PM
Sorry VL, just got back on...Yeah last few Street Assaults have been totally locked. Players still help out mini syndicates or sister teams to get daily prizes for their respective groups. An announcement from Gree a few hours beforehand would of been helpful. Never been a Gree basher but one can't only look at product they are pushing out to us and watching diehard players retire or sell their accounts at an alarming rate, it's literally a fire sales going on in chat rooms. I always chuckled at Crime City is dying threads, but the way things are unfolding....

kimberleyj
09-30-2015, 07:54 AM
The simple answer to your question is they can't be bothered . I am missing a weapon so far it has taken 19 plus days to sort out a job that should taken a few mins to sort out , the last reply i got was sorry we have been busy has your problem been solved? by the gree bot. I have to say i have never seen such a big company that seems to struggle so badly at communication.

Idiosyncrasy
09-30-2015, 10:39 AM
The simple answer to your question is they can't be bothered . I am missing a weapon so far it had taken 19 plus days to sort out a job that should taken a few mins to sort out , the last reply i got was sorry we have been busy has your problem been solved? by the gree bot. I have to say i have never seen such a big company that seems to struggle so badly at communication.

It's not that they're too busy. They just fired everyone, so all they have left is a tiny room with a handful of interns who can't be arsed to show up for work.

Asymmetric
09-30-2015, 11:15 AM
Which makes it even funnier knowing that the top teams continue throwing interesting amounts of money at a completely broken and dying game. Their Japanese overlords laugh at them.

The Solution
09-30-2015, 12:51 PM

Couldn't agree more...as I've been saying in the "Globe" thread.