PDA

View Full Version : WTF, a rarely seen 40% off faux gold sale. Are my eyes deceiving me?

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-28-2015, 04:59 PM
For real, for real, a 40% off faux or pyrite gold sale.

Uhm yeah, I'm stocking up. :cool:

Been a very long time since I bought gold, faux gold, or pyrite gold, that is. :rolleyes:

Anyway, tappers and tapperettes, better get your gold on before its all gone!!! :(

Speed ump
09-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Why do I doubt that you're buying gold. Seems like they would have done better if they did it during fl, but I'm sure they have a plan. Right?lol

Jg48
09-28-2015, 05:19 PM
Desperate measures on gree's part.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-28-2015, 07:51 PM
I know its approaching end of third quarter and someone's trying to reach their targets!

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 06:59 AM
About 41hrs left!

Danger Mouse
09-29-2015, 08:36 AM
The natives are restless. Time for some pacifying. ;-))

thescondo
09-29-2015, 08:58 AM
I'm Pacified & 5% up on triple

J-manKometh96
09-29-2015, 11:14 AM
40% you say? Hmmm, I'll still have to pass. GREE still hasn't earned the right to any of my money.

Jd-fors
09-29-2015, 02:53 PM
40% you say? Hmmm, I'll still have to pass. GREE still hasn't earned the right to any of my money.

I totally agree.what amazes me is that anyone would give GREE money at this point.not that it really matters but I hover over the delete button every day,but hold off to see this thing fold up.but damn,it keeps going.another lock box event,more gold buildings for sale,more boost buildings for sale.stat inflation out of control.energy incredibly high on LTQ's.i really want to go back to the game the way it was in the beginning.the one funzio designed.this game doesn't even resemble the one I fell in love with.oh well,happy Tuesday community.

Rolinz
09-29-2015, 03:05 PM
I know its approaching end of third quarter and someone's trying to reach their targets!

LOL. That does make more sense trying to make up for lost income.

Especially unusual that they are offering this when no major event is happening except for those darn crates.

Mila Relyt
09-29-2015, 05:29 PM
I totally agree.what amazes me is that anyone would give GREE money at this point.not that it really matters but I hover over the delete button every day,but hold off to see this thing fold up.but damn,it keeps going.another lock box event,more gold buildings for sale,more boost buildings for sale.stat inflation out of control.energy incredibly high on LTQ's.i really want to go back to the game the way it was in the beginning.the one funzio designed.this game doesn't even resemble the one I fell in love with.oh well,happy Tuesday community.

It's easier if you tell yourself that you can reinstall the game and continue playing if the withdrawals get unbearable. I've done that with KA and, recently, with CC and haven't reached the point that I needed to reinstall. Like others on both sides of the aisle have said, if you're not enjoying the game, do something you do enjoy. You don't owe it to gree or your faction to drudge away. In fact, if they care for you, they'll tell you the same.

J-manKometh96
09-30-2015, 09:42 AM
This is how they will end it though. Throw a big hook into the water (like the current boost building event) baited with something tasty (a 40% sale since they know most heavy gold users only buy in bulk during sales). They won't yank you in of course, oh no. They will let you go like everything is a-ok. And before you know it, it will all be gone.

GREE won't leave without taking a parting gift, and a large one at that.

Not saying that time is now, just that this is how they will most likely do it.

truthteller
09-30-2015, 09:58 AM
This is how they will end it though. Throw a big hook into the water (like the current boost building event) baited with something tasty (a 40% sale since they know most heavy gold users only buy in bulk during sales). They won't yank you in of course, oh no. They will let you go like everything is a-ok. And before you know it, it will all be gone.

that is true, they did the same thing in monster quest and Legends at war, they did a couple of 40% sales one right after the other (1 week in between) and after that, the announcement that the game would be taken offline by xx date and you all should use your gold before that time as there are no refunds (back then, maybe now, you can move your purchases to another gree game)

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-30-2015, 01:36 PM

Yes, you are more correct than you are incorrect.

With that said, I will proceed with caution.

Perhaps others should also proceed with caution, too.

Danger Will Robinson, danger!!!

J-manKometh96
09-30-2015, 02:48 PM
Yes, you are more correct than you are incorrect.

With that said, I will proceed with caution.

Perhaps others should also proceed with caution, too.

Danger Will Robinson, danger!!!

Caveat emptor everyone.

Caveat emptor.

Bloodlust_revenge
09-30-2015, 08:50 PM
Who said they don't buy gold on sale? An ex mw legend.

Speed ump
09-30-2015, 09:59 PM
You might need to go back and reread, comprehension dosnt seem to be many peoples strong suit in the forums.

Toby_Bear
10-01-2015, 03:36 PM
You might need to go back and reread, comprehension dosnt seem to be many peoples strong suit in the forums.

Neither is spelling or a properly constructed sentence for you but you keep posting.

Wedbetter
10-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Hahaha. They always turn to this and I lmao every time.

Speed ump
10-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Zee, blood said he has to write your posts for you, that otherwise you'd look like a complete fool. It still comes through anyways. I say just own it and let it fly, stop being embarrassed.

WBS
10-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Hahaha. They always turn to this and I lmao every time.

It's fun, sometimes even more fun than the game itself;)

Toby_Bear
10-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Zee, blood said he has to write your posts for you, that otherwise you'd look like a complete fool. It still comes through anyways. I say just own it and let it fly, stop being embarrassed.

Tell the gods honest truth, you got your a$$ kicked a BUNCH huh? Personally I would do it in front of your girl then take your dog just because I can and the dog was the better option. I get it though, I know your type because I volunteer every now and again at AARP....Socially awarkard, got a girl from a website, HUGE ears with a molestash. But hey, not everyone has the worlds ugliest place of employement selling BUNK appliances. You got me on that one for sure.

Speed ump
10-02-2015, 04:48 AM
Haha, yes sir, I can see that wonderful 5th grade education shinning brightly. You make this so easy cam.

Danger Mouse
10-02-2015, 04:53 AM
Just thought I'd check in to see if anything had changed and speedie had anything worthwhile to say yet. I'll try again in another couple of days. Enjoy the weekend!

Speed ump
10-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Dm, you got anything worthwhile? I'm trying to be patient.

danman_085
10-02-2015, 02:04 PM
I'm sure that the 40% off gold sale was related to the goal for buying/upgrading the newest boost buildings. GREE scrounging for everyone to "spend just a little more". Pfffft!

Annihilator2
10-03-2015, 01:10 AM
I'm sure that the 40% off gold sale was related to the goal for buying/upgrading the newest boost buildings. GREE scrounging for everyone to "spend just a little more". Pfffft!

I am sure that you are mistaken. Your needs do not matter for Gree. The sale is related to one thing only: low Gree's income from MW in third quarter. The needed level of income was reached and sale was closed.