PDA

View Full Version : low on stones

Lord Vyper
09-28-2015, 08:04 AM
Hi,

many guilds are low on stones for walls - good thing because I hate walls, bad thing because I want to build some :)
Droprate from PVP is low and most people raid instead of attacking others (only in pvp). Long time ago we also got stones from LTQs. Most LTQs have alternating rewards (unit - honor - unit....). Why not add stones again to the honor lvl?

Thx for considering...

By the way, I'm still hoping for additional building upgrades for my minis :) - and no.... I didn't want to win the last leaderboard for that :D

Jnsolberg
09-28-2015, 09:07 AM
Hi,

many guilds are low on stones for walls - good thing because I hate walls, bad thing because I want to build some :)
Droprate from PVP is low and most people raid instead of attacking others (only in pvp). Long time ago we also got stones from LTQs. Most LTQs have alternating rewards (unit - honor - unit....). Why not add stones again to the honor lvl?

Thx for considering...

By the way, I'm still hoping for additional building upgrades for my minis :) - and no.... I didn't want to win the last leaderboard for that :D

I agree 100%

I thought maybe the Stone Quarry would produce stones. Instead it has a very low gold payout.

Stark.
09-28-2015, 10:08 AM
I thought maybe the Stone Quarry would produce stones. Instead it has a very low gold payout.

That's a great idea. The Stone Quarry should make stones. GREE get on it.

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 10:05 AM
Do you guys think stones drop more, less, or the same during wars?

When I used to battle, I'd get lots of stones during war. I was giving stones away before I retired my main acct.

Now, I wait for PvP LTQ tourneys; I haven't been getting too many stones lately. I mostly get crafting items, but I don't craft... maybe I should, heh.

Jnsolberg
09-29-2015, 03:00 PM
Do you guys think stones drop more, less, or the same during wars?

When I used to battle, I'd get lots of stones during war. I was giving stones away before I retired my main acct.

Now, I wait for PvP LTQ tourneys; I haven't been getting too many stones lately. I mostly get crafting items, but I don't craft... maybe I should, heh.

Stones are pretty rare now. I only get a few in each PvP quest.

As far as crafting goes, it's not worth the effort to craft with any materials that you win in PvP. I do craft a few artifacts with the Featherwood crates I get in EB. But that's maybe 3-4 items per cycle.

belgario
09-30-2015, 02:37 PM
I see no difference in stone drops in war versus in PvP events. When I was recently doing 3,000 kills in war for the top teams, I got very few stone drops..maybe 30. To me that is very low and far lower than what it was a couple years ago.