PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Guild to join, please read post

Mike TopRod Rivera
09-27-2015, 04:50 PM
I quit maybe 2 years ago, here's why..
My ex girlfriend got mad at me so she got on my phone while I was in the shower and she fused all of my armors into commons and uncommons, used all my gems just to fuse the rewards, spent almost all my gold and then smelted all of my gear so I had nothing. I'm currently Lv.140 with I think 3 epics and some legendarys, I was hoping to join a T50-500 guild. I'm not looking to leech I'm not looking to free load, I might not pull a lot of weight but I will try my best at wars and when I can't defeat enemies because of leader boards position I will scout the enemies and send it on LINE, I am active and I will be dedicated to the guild I just need some help getting back on my feet and starting up, I have great communication skills and I will work my hardest to earn my keep. With that being said I want to say thank you in advance and I hope to get a response asap.

LINE: SGT_Rivera

Mike TopRod Rivera
09-27-2015, 04:59 PM
If the pictures go through this is my current gear

Adisty
09-28-2015, 05:17 AM
You can join our guild. We finished 492 in the last raid. We don't use Line, we don't require gold donations or gem usage. I'm currently having crash issues with the friends list, so you will have to search by guild name.