PDA

View Full Version : We are tired of you

Allday
09-26-2015, 07:17 PM
Danger mouse, Jman, the mentally impaired guy, WBS, dew. We don't care (MW community) and no one cares other than speed
Who continues to fight you guys.

Allday
09-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Speed please stop engaging idiots

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-26-2015, 11:01 PM
I say room 4 everyone. I don't hurt no one. I just try to get over my TBI from hit by IED in Afghan. Play this game an other games help me get my think right. Y man made fun of peeps is sad. I do again 2 4 keep my country safer. Sum peeps so cruel. I jut try to live

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-26-2015, 11:09 PM
I say room 4 everyone. I don't hurt no one. I just try to get over my TBI from hit by IED in Afghan. Play this game an other games help me get my think right. Y man made fun of peeps is sad. I do again 2 4 keep my country safer. Sum peeps so cruel. I jut try to live

We love you mate.
You're a real hero and patriot, and thousands of guys and gals like you.
Its been hard for you for sure, but you keep improving and getting better.
Who cares if some people spend, when we have brave men and women who would die to keep us free.
God bless you, my friend, and all the other patriots who make the world a better place.

TBI isn't a joke, but the cruel people who mock innocent patriots, they're beneath despicable.

While many of us were tapping, some spending, you brave patriots were dying for a living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZc-ix2I4A

sstuutss
09-26-2015, 11:27 PM
Speed please stop engaging idiots
Has he been talking to himself agian?

ju100
09-27-2015, 12:40 AM
Danger mouse, Jman, the mentally impaired guy, WBS, dew. We don't care (MW community) and no one cares other than speed

Please, do not speak for the MW community.
I like those guys.
Thanks in advance.

J-manKometh96
09-27-2015, 04:34 AM
Aww cmon now Allday. Is I really getting that painful watching dump embarrass himself so regularly?

Atego
09-27-2015, 05:24 AM
Please, do not speak for the MW community.
I like those guys.
Thanks in advance.

Totally agree. Thx.

HellRaizer
09-27-2015, 08:47 AM
Forum would be quiet without them.. You're certainly not speaking for me.

Brown Out
09-27-2015, 09:00 AM

aGREEd, well said.

Miss the old days when the forum was a place to come to get useful information.

J1mcrane
09-27-2015, 09:10 AM

I think they've all got a right to be here as much as you!

I personally think they rock, I don't agree with what they say sometimes, but then they probably don't agree with what I say!

Simple solution, go and enlist on the othe MW forum ��

levelhead
09-27-2015, 09:11 AM
aGREEd, well said.

I tend to Agree there too. But they do make the forums a little entertaining. And I do find that if you need information. Someone on hand to help.

Speed ump
09-27-2015, 10:03 AM
If you like negative entertainment, then I guess. Also if you like being insulted for posting anything remotely positive, against their views, or the least bit complimentary towards certain teams or people. They seem to be upset and mad at something at all times.Other than that, they're just fine.

WBS
09-27-2015, 11:09 AM

A bit shallow are we?

Please tell me how much information you need to learn about game besides the constant glitches? I look on here for discussion with fellow MW players and to see if the glitches I experience is game wide or just my game.

Just because some are more outspoken doesn't mean they are in some hate group like Speed would want you to believe, because I personally believe he can't stand being wrong. But him and I can duke that out later.

Little test for you, find a post or posts by me (I can't speak for any of the other so called hate group) where I have hated on anyone. Speed can never come up with any and I know you can't either.

If you can't stand posts by myself put me on your ignore list, that goes for everyone else you say you can't stand. That way you won't have to read anything I or anyone else writes and the forum can become your happy little place again and you and Speed can run through daisy fields while frolicking to an ABBA song.

Have a nice forum experience AllDay ��

Area51z
09-27-2015, 11:27 AM
We love you mate.
You're a real hero and patriot, and thousands of guys and gals like you.
Its been hard for you for sure, but you keep improving and getting better.
Who cares if some people spend, when we have brave men and women who would die to keep us free.
God bless you, my friend, and all the other patriots who make the world a better place.

TBI isn't a joke, but the cruel people who mock innocent patriots, they're beneath despicable.

While many of us were tapping, some spending, you brave patriots were dying for a living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZc-ix2I4A
~~~~~~~~~
~Well said DN, Any relief from the stress, pain and rehab is worth any dollar(s) spent . And I too enjoy the entertainment found here. If some don't like it, skip over it and go to the next post . It's not like you're tied to a chair with your eyelids taped open. Well, maybe you are if you did something to anger your wife.

Danger Mouse
09-27-2015, 01:06 PM
(*yawn..... I wonder what's on the other channel....*)

Danger Mouse
09-27-2015, 01:22 PM
Quick challenge for everyone. Go back a month and count the number of posts where Any of those named above insults someone. Now repeat the exercise where Brownie, speedie or The OP insults someone. I'm not talking banter, I'm talking deep, personal insult.

Now count how many posts call for the banning of either group from the forums.

While your at it, count how many helpful solutions to issues either group posts at the same time.

Let us know what you find.

Annihilator2
09-27-2015, 01:24 PM
aGREEd, well said.

Yes. Forum is "off top" only now. No "general" at all now. And no forum admins and moderators who will move all off-top to proper place.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Quick challenge for everyone. Go back a month and count the number of posts where Any of those named above insults someone. Now repeat the exercise where Brownie, speedie or The OP insults someone. I'm not talking banter, I'm talking deep, personal insult.

While your at it, count how many helpful solutions to issues either group posts at the same time.

Yes, validate what we all know to be the real truth.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-27-2015, 02:01 PM
Yes. Forum is "off top" only now. No "general" at all now. And no forum admins and moderators who will move all off-top to proper place.

Ahhh, now I get it, HR.
Those were the days before DADDY took his PIXELS away. LOL

Annihilator2
09-27-2015, 02:37 PM
Ahhh, now I get it, HR.
Those were the days before DADDY took his PIXELS away. LOL

Will be glad to see...
And thank you in advance for the work

WBS
09-27-2015, 04:03 PM

I have posted this same challenge also. But of course the only Reply I have received was another deflection. Although I don't agree with everyone in here I have no issues with anyone. I don't even have a big issue with a member on here flat out lying to the community. It's a game, this is a forum, it's going to be full of different personalities.

Speed ump
09-27-2015, 05:06 PM
Lol, yeah right. No, none of those names have attacked anyone in the forums in that time( cough cough, bs) obviously you guys do buy your own snake oil.

J-manKometh96
09-27-2015, 05:19 PM
Feel free to post the links.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Lol, yeah right. No, none of those names have attacked anyone in the forums in that time( cough cough, bs) obviously you guys do buy your own snake oil.

Okay, I'll try this your way, boss.

Other than your pronouncements and accusations, please show us the proof.

The links would be most helpful, boss.

Take your time, I'll be hanging around, DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL

WBS
09-27-2015, 06:09 PM
I won't hold my breath either Dew. His accusations hold as much water as a bucket with no bottom. Its to bad that it is very hard to hold a decent conversation with Speed as he could be a cool guy beyond his keyboard or touch screen.

Speed ump
09-27-2015, 06:09 PM
I'll let you soend your time as you wish, if you're interested in finding them, look for yourself. Didn't take me but a few minutes. If you need and errand boy, I'd suggest appointing one of your dues paying club members. Of course I could just follow your lead, and assume that because it say it, it makes it a fact,

WBS
09-27-2015, 07:08 PM
I'll let you soend your time as you wish, if you're interested in finding them, look for yourself. Didn't take me but a few minutes. If you need and errand boy, I'd suggest appointing one of your dues paying club members. Of course I could just follow your lead, and assume that because it say it, it makes it a fact,

You are killing me smalls. You say it took you a few minutes but yet you didn't have the time to copy and paste? I call hogwash on your post. Keep deflecting buddy ;)

Annihilator2
09-27-2015, 08:43 PM
Fun, links, humor... - is off topic.

Please, post such things in off topic section and keep the "general" for useful information.

Or will we start here ask allies for our nano-s, recruite to faction, ...
In other words, use the "general" for all posts

Speed ump
09-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Sorry wbs, I'm not your errand boy either. For some reason you guys seem to think people owe you something. No handouts given here, so move along.

HellRaizer
09-27-2015, 10:33 PM
Fun, links, humor... - is off topic.

Please, post such things in off topic section and keep the "general" for useful information.

Or will we start here ask allies for our nano-s, recruite to faction, ...
In other words, use the "general" for all posts

Can I assume that by the manner of your current posts you have applied to be a moderator?

Annihilator2
09-27-2015, 11:56 PM
Thanks, HellRaizer. I am busy to be moderator here and to search helpful info within the mass of off-top in the forum. I did not bring up the question about some persons. I changed the direction from persons to content of posts. I think that this direction is more correct.

HellRaizer
09-28-2015, 01:00 AM
I think your interpretation of the general section may be a little off the mark.

The definition of this general section that can be seen in the main modern war section is

General

Discuss anything related to Modern War here.
While off topic is

Off-Topic

Discuss whatever you'd like within the guidelines! Keep it clean.

The majority of these posts are related to the game. They might be banter and jibes between players and factions, but that is an extension of their involvement within the game..

Truly important topics become sticky and therefore are easily visible. Moderators (and player moderator) can sticky and un sticky any thread, which should assist in keeping important info quickly accessible..

Therefore I would suggest that if you feel an essential piece of info is being overshadowed, reach out to a moderator and ask them to sticky that topic.

WBS
09-28-2015, 03:38 AM
Sorry wbs, I'm not your errand boy either. For some reason you guys seem to think people owe you something. No handouts given here, so move along.

Don't worry bro I never think you or anyone else owes me anything. I simply asked that you start backing up your baseless accusations with proof. You keep responding with the same old deflections and excuses because I know in my case and most others that you can't back it up as you simply like to throw mud.

You wrote it took you minutes to find hate posts written by someone on here, you never mentioned names, but you couldn't find the 2 seconds it takes to copy and paste those supposed statements. You get called out on it and gone back with you are not an errand boy. It's quite laughable Speed and you do it all to yourself.

Helios Von Elisar
09-28-2015, 04:16 AM
Don't pay attention to the hate club. They are just mad because the game is still going strong despite their repeated predictions of doom and gloom. No matter how many times they shout it's demise, it keeps rolling and for some reason it enrages them.

I don't understand how someone can spend all their time criticizing something yet continue to play it. Didn't some Einstein have a saying about people who keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result. Anyway, if they continue to play with anger they need professional help. If they quit playing but continue to post, they are just a common troll. If you continue to do something you don't like because you can't find something you might like in its place you're just a loser. We can't help you, you're like gnats buzzing around - we try to ignore you but every once in a while we have to take a swipe at you.

I still like the game, been playing over 4 years. With bugs, glitches, bad events and all its issues its still my favorite. I come to the forum to look for help or posts on events or glitches. I've been attacked by the hate mob, I've seen their post criticizing others. They are out there - if you want proof find it yourself. I'm not wasting my time because given that proof they would ignore it. They won't change, they won't go away, treat them like a bad smell and ignore them.

Speed ump
09-28-2015, 04:49 AM
Well said Helios. Exactly my sentiments on the subject.

Brown Out
09-28-2015, 06:32 AM
Don't pay attention to the hate club. They are just mad because the game is still going strong despite their repeated predictions of doom and gloom. No matter how many times they shout it's demise, it keeps rolling and for some reason it enrages them.

I don't understand how someone can spend all their time criticizing something yet continue to play it. Didn't some Einstein have a saying about people who keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result. Anyway, if they continue to play with anger they need professional help. If they quit playing but continue to post, they are just a common troll. If you continue to do something you don't like because you can't find something you might like in its place you're just a loser. We can't help you, you're like gnats buzzing around - we try to ignore you but every once in a while we have to take a swipe at you.

I still like the game, been playing over 4 years. With bugs, glitches, bad events and all its issues its still my favorite. I come to the forum to look for help or posts on events or glitches. I've been attacked by the hate mob, I've seen their post criticizing others. They are out there - if you want proof find it yourself. I'm not wasting my time because given that proof they would ignore it. They won't change, they won't go away, treat them like a bad smell and ignore them.

Well said. Very well said!

Vile Lynn
09-28-2015, 07:09 AM
Hmm...

Since this thread seems to be more of a "who likes who" (or "who dislikes who") on the forum and doesn't have anything to do with actually playing MW, I'm gonna go out on a ledge and move it to OT.

Annihilator2
09-28-2015, 07:25 AM
HellRaizer, I talk about humor, links to videos, etc. that not directly related to game.
This thread is related to MW (e.g. "Forum is no longer helpful as in past") but moved to OT.
I agree with this movement

crazeejay
09-28-2015, 09:11 AM
I had a movement this morning. I named it dump!

WBS
09-28-2015, 10:53 AM
Well said Helios. Exactly my sentiments on the subject.

Lol!! You just said in a post that you have been staying more and more about the game dying and now you agree with the opposite. Speed you crack me up.

Most who complain about glitches still like the game. I just don't spend anymore because of the lack of quality that MW offers.

Speed ump
09-28-2015, 11:55 AM
I did not say the opposite wbs, though apparently you do like putting words in people's mouths. I made observations about the state of the game, and some obviously factual posts related to such. If you chose to take that in a negative way, that is your personal choice.mi have never chastised anyone for playing the game that is dropping in players. I havnt degraded or demeaned them for doing so. I have merely shown from posting the revenue figures, and other signs of lowered participation, and the results of that reduction. I am still playing as I have the time to do so, which is less than what I used to due to the needs of my business. I have no issues with those, such as myself, who wish to continue to spend on the game, as they see fit. I have no issues with people that wish to play for free.

beartrap
09-28-2015, 12:54 PM
I did not say the opposite wbs, though apparently you do like putting words in people's mouths. I made observations about the state of the game, and some obviously factual posts related to such. If you chose to take that in a negative way, that is your personal choice.mi have never chastised anyone for playing the game that is dropping in players. I havnt degraded or demeaned them for doing so. I have merely shown from posting the revenue figures, and other signs of lowered participation, and the results of that reduction. I am still playing as I have the time to do so, which is less than what I used to due to the needs of my business. I have no issues with those, such as myself, who wish to continue to spend on the game, as they see fit. I have no issues with people that wish to play for free.

Actually I caught you in a lie. You say that you haven't degraded or demeaned for playing the game Paid or Free. It takes only a quick look 3 days back to find that you were harassing others who "quit," but are continuing to play. You might want to look how you comment on how other play and let them be.

Speed ump
09-28-2015, 01:12 PM
You would be incorrect, sorry. Again, you and your club trying to put words into people mouths. I assume you are referring to the posts about dew. It had nothing to do with him quitting g the game, or not. Learn to get your facts straight. He is a known troll in the Oren's, and promised to quit the forum, yet he did not do so. If you trolls don't like me responding and offering rebuttal, truth, facts, and common sense in opposition to what you offer, i suggest that you find another venue to post in. I do not use the term troll in a positive way, so tahts my contribution to some form of negativity if you wish.

WBS
09-30-2015, 03:03 PM
Actually I caught you in a lie. You say that you haven't degraded or demeaned for playing the game Paid or Free. It takes only a quick look 3 days back to find that you were harassing others who "quit," but are continuing to play. You might want to look how you comment on how other play and let them be.

I don't know if he's purposefully lying or just doesn't realize he is flip flopping?