PDA

View Full Version : 70? Really, collect 70?

Pidgeot
09-25-2015, 07:46 PM
Who came up with this number. How does one report something to be fixed and then get punished like this?

levelhead
09-25-2015, 08:15 PM
What puzzles me they change it half way through the event. Without any warning.... I understand gree have a right to change things... But to change it half way through an event is wrong. 10 had a wrapper which has gone. And agree pidgeot 70 must be a typo error lol

Can someone from gree explain why the change after the the event is half way through. As you was quick to change that and not fix the bug on the ltq.

Wedbetter
09-25-2015, 08:22 PM
Looked to me like the 10 prize was still there. Just have to swipe a bit:)

Pidgeot
09-25-2015, 08:43 PM
What puzzles me they change it half way through the event. Without any warning.... I understand gree have a right to change things... But to change it half way through an event is wrong. 10 had a wrapper which has gone. And agree pidgeot 70 must be a typo error lol

Can someone from gree explain why the change after the the event is half way through. As you was quick to change that and not fix the bug on the ltq.

Well, I dont know. Its hard to mistype 25 and 70.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-25-2015, 08:43 PM
I know what I won't be DEWIN. LMFAO.

Rolinz
09-25-2015, 11:14 PM
What a joke their development team! I wonder who made that mistake? Unless "working as intended"?

Speed ump
09-26-2015, 05:37 AM
Sales are down, they're desperate to pry as much as they can from us, remeber that one day fl just before wd? Problem is we all seem to think we actually have to participate in every event, because it's there. They know this and try to xploit it. Problem is that many players either will try to do all, or just give up on the game altogether. So not sure their plan works to their best interest. Nothing new, many of us here have said something similar in the past. With the game being four years old, people are getting tired of non stop playing, and want to be able to do other things. If they slowed down events and paced them, more people would play and stay. I don't expect to see that happen at this point though, expect even more desperation, and more crazy events thrown at us.

HellRaizer
09-26-2015, 07:01 AM
Sales are down, they're desperate to pry as much as they can from us, remeber that one day fl just before wd? Problem is we all seem to think we actually have to participate in every event, because it's there. They know this and try to xploit it. Problem is that many players either will try to do all, or just give up on the game altogether. So not sure their plan works to their best interest. Nothing new, many of us here have said something similar in the past. With the game being four years old, people are getting tired of non stop playing, and want to be able to do other things. If they slowed down events and paced them, more people would play and stay. I don't expect to see that happen at this point though, expect even more desperation, and more crazy events thrown at us.

Careful there speed, people may think you have aligned with the "hate club" :)

levelhead
09-26-2015, 07:04 AM
So it goes 3-5-7-9-10.........70 lol I find it funny every time I look at it. The saddest thing, I bet there is someone tapping away to try and get it. But still not off 10 as of the bug lol

Brown Out
09-26-2015, 08:19 AM
70 is child's play to some players.

Speed ump
09-26-2015, 08:25 AM
Hell, I'm realistic. I'm not trying to tell anyone to stop playing etc, that's all on each player. It is what it is, and I've said much the same for some time now. I'm not expecting any improvements, just making observations.

Vile Lynn
09-26-2015, 09:22 AM
lol! 70? I almost never make it to 10 :p

What were they thinking? (I'll ask...) SMH

Tony81
09-26-2015, 10:00 AM
Who came up with this number. How does one report something to be fixed and then get punished like this?

70 is close to the numbers that have been needed to complete the last part of ultimate on case events. It's not a "mistake" per-say, they are just adding an additional unit for those that go for it.

Someone got lazy and decided to do this instead of the units at 12, 14, and 25 like the ones before. (But those were also leaderboard events).

This was probably the only way some poor sap could figure out a fix to allow cases to go past 10 and allow for ultimate completion.

Vile Lynn
09-26-2015, 10:29 AM
hmm...that makes sense actually for the collect "70"

Pidgeot
09-26-2015, 12:15 PM
10 to 70 is just lazy. There aren't any prizes in between. I never got 25 before but if I wanted to get it, I could, since I normally have 18 to 21 by the end of the event but this pretty much cuts out all but top 5 percent of players.

crazeejay
09-26-2015, 03:15 PM
70 is nothing for someone with unlimited "faux pyrite"

Sheldor Sir
09-26-2015, 03:16 PM
they are just taking the top 100? 150 tappers for all they are prepared to spend!!!

anyone (everyone) else just tap as much as YOU want an don't worry about it

Speed ump
09-26-2015, 03:43 PM
Crazy, so youre admitting you have fake gold huh. I'm sure gree bequeathed you with some for your positive and upbeat posts in the forum.

Danger Mouse
09-26-2015, 03:57 PM
Crazy, so youre admitting you have fake gold huh. I'm sure gree bequeathed you with some for your positive and upbeat posts in the forum.

Dude, you don't seriously think any of the gold is real, do you?

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Dude, you don't seriously think any of the gold is real, do you?

Just a guess, but I suspect Princess Stephanie believes she commands a real army, navy, and air force.
She probably believes the little pixelated characters are real warriors and imagines they salute the 10 silver stars she's proudly affixed to her Michael Jackson looking epaulets.
Yes, Princess Stephanie taps away in her pink tutu wearing her tiara, while waving her scepter at the hot, pixelated violence in her well manicured french nails.

Speed ump
09-26-2015, 05:50 PM
Ah the good old days, flinging monkey poo and all. Late nights giving psychological help to the deprived and depraved. Dm, I know my gold is bought with real money,as is most of the players at the top. I'm sure there could be a few exceptions, and as I've mentioned, most of the fake would be ill gotten Google refunds from those with less than stellar morals. Dm, It seems you're intimating that you know some who use fake gold, I wonder if you're trying to imply that includes you? Just what kind of company are you keeping?

J-manKometh96
09-27-2015, 04:26 AM
Really dude? He was simply sake it's ALL fake.

Danger Mouse
09-27-2015, 05:13 AM
Really dude? He was simply sake it's ALL fake.

You know how it is with speedie. Give him a choice between the obvious and the bizarrely obtuse, sit back and let the comedy of errors begin.

truthteller
09-28-2015, 01:12 PM
Ah the good old days, flinging monkey poo and all. Late nights giving psychological help to the deprived and depraved. Dm, I know my gold is bought with real money,as is most of the players at the top. I'm sure there could be a few exceptions, and as I've mentioned, most of the fake would be ill gotten Google refunds from those with less than stellar morals. Dm, It seems you're intimating that you know some who use fake gold, I wonder if you're trying to imply that includes you? Just what kind of company are you keeping?

Speed

I think what DM meant is that ALL gold used in MW (optained legally or illegaly) is fake as it is made out of pixels and cannot be actually use in the real world

he is not stating who has bought it and kept it legally (without any google/apple dishonest refunds) or who has use "magic" to fill their vaults

Speed ump
09-28-2015, 01:21 PM
He and others in the hate club have intimated in the past that sups gold was mostly fake, as in not purchased. ( intimated can also be inferred by ones agreeing to posts where others made a statement in this regard) in the end, I lump the hate club members together, as they condone, and agree with each other's messages in general, and also in specifics in most cases.

Mila Relyt
09-28-2015, 01:24 PM
This fake gold allows Gree to pay their employees, their rent, and their shareholders, in the big picture. The employees can buy food, pay rent, and buy Internet service so they can telecommute. It's about as real as it gets for free. Now, if only they can give us a way to not accidentally support all of that.

truthteller
09-28-2015, 01:57 PM
He and others in the hate club have intimated in the past that sups gold was mostly fake, as in not purchased. ( intimated can also be inferred by ones agreeing to posts where others made a statement in this regard) in the end, I lump the hate club members together, as they condone, and agree with each other's messages in general, and also in specifics in most cases.

I see your point lol, makes sense to look at the post that way, so in the end no matter how you read it you will always "be wrong" in their interpretation , lol

Speed ump
09-28-2015, 01:58 PM
Actually what is real? We use paper money, that at one ime was a representation of real gold in the federal reserves ( hasn't been that way for a long time now) today we see the money we have in a bank, a fund, etc, yet you cannot touch or fondle it( I don't consider licking your computer screen as intimate knowledge of your money, but that's just me) you say you own real estate, and that can't be taken from you? Just oeruse the Internet for people whose homes have been taken from them by homeowners associations for as little as 10.00 dollars in owed fees. Local governments will do the same over time. You don't really own very much these days, you rent it. It yours until you stop paying. You won a behicel, right? Well just try to drive it without paying your rental fees. State registration fees, inspection fees, insurance. A car isn't worth much if you can't use it. Sure there's collector cars that are kept just for their beauty, rarity, or value. That's a very small percentage of the total. Even then, most peopel pay their rental fees in those, insurances in case it's stolen or damaged, etc. then you need a nice place to store and show off your prized pissieon too, more rental fees. In reality we basically rent what we "own" until we are gone. What about the love of your wif, you own that , right? Well ask anyone whose been through a divorce what they think about that, and how fleeting that love can be. I figure the gold I buy in this game is just as real as most things in life. I am just renting a little piece of something until I'm not. Seems to work ok for most people, so I won't try to upset the apple cart.

Speed ump
09-28-2015, 02:00 PM
You own a vehicle,lol. I do love how spell wrong tries to be so creative.

Pidgeot
09-28-2015, 02:44 PM
Just so everyone knows, I got the first 10 in the first 24 hours, did not get a single token after that for the rest of the event. That **** was rigged. Did anyone pay to get 70? If so, what were your ratios?

Mila Relyt
09-28-2015, 03:14 PM
Nine was the most I got among all my accounts. Same place I usually get stuck on in a collect ten event.