PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

eXc Drake
10-27-2011, 06:42 PM
Hey Fellas,

I've been lurking your forums since I started playing CC Saturday. What a stellar game and great discussions/info sharing/trollers snagging suckers you have going! Wanted to introduce myself, ask a Q or two and share some noObish insights.

I play as "Drake", though I've already bumped into 2 others. Currently, my stats are:

Level 32
Jobs Completed: 751
Fights Won: 884
Fights Lost: 49
Robberies Won: 704
Robberies Lost: 12
Mafia: 158
Weapons: 413
Armor: 224
Vehicles: 44
Attack: 2108
Defense: 2121
IPH: 3979
Att: 13
Def: 5
Energy: 770
Stamina: 12

I know my IPH is a bit low. I generate most of my income robbing and fighting, I love ripping off BB Courts, High Level Houses, Warehouse :p, Clothing Stores, Meat Markets, Museums etc... Also, finding some poor SOB walking around with a pocket full of money is so righteous! Generally, I pick through the rivals list and check stats and $$$ prior to attacking. I have no scruples: if you're loaded I will attack or rob until one of us can't.

~~~> When you're attacked, do you lose a stamina point? Wondering how the game calculates when someone can't be attacked anymore. Mostly, I just want to know if when I am at zero for stamina, am I safe to pull wads out of the bank to make hefty purchases. I have a phobia of taking out a big chunk of change for a high level upgrade or expansion, then getting jacked as I go to make the purchase!

~~~> In reading the forums, I have learned that the skill point Attack and Defense are some sort of modifier. Has anyone yet figured out what the % is?

~~~> Is there any way to improve the odds of loot drops in PvP battles? I've seen suggestions that going back to the Rivals Menu to attack might, wondering if that's true.

~~~> Have you all noticed a trend in the day when most people neglect their buildings, making it a better time to find some hefty marks? Realizing that this game is played worldwide, I have totally noticed that collections etc... coincide pretty well with God blessed USA lunch hours, early evenings etc... Yeah, I'm that fanatical!

I of course realize each mafia member I have utilizes one gun, melee, armor, vehicle and explosive that I provide.
~~~>Therefore, other than the one time a day visit to 25 member hoods for $100, does it matter at all what level and equipment your friends have? I suspect not and get a good chuckle of people posting up their BIG stats "so add me to your mafia!" !LOL!

I weened my bloated mafia down to 100 at level 25 or so. I had fallen into the noObish trap of adding as many people as I could right away, but lacking equipment for them. I downgraded until my stats were taking a decent drop with each member deleted, then built my inventory up a bit. Other than the few items that you need "X" number of mafia to obtain, it seems to me that your crew should only be as big as you can equip with decent gear. Funny to see someone with a Level 30, 150 useable members attack or defend using 200 pieces of gear! I'm considering dropping back down to 50 or so as I only have 44 vehicles, but my win loss ratio is high enough that I haven't.

~~~> Do defensive buildings add to your D score for PvP battles when you're attacked, or only when you are robbed?

~~~> Is there a way to pull up your complete stats, as in how much money you've won, total respect earned etc...?

~~~> Lastly, would anyone mind sharing a decent Loot Location for Vehicles up to Auto Row? IMO, due to the high price yet vast importance of vehicles, it is pretty important to loot them if at all possible and also a pretty good use of Respect once you have quality weapons and armor.

Thanks for having so much great info on this site, and my apologies if my questions have already been answered elsewhere in the forums. Please add me, I'm looking to build back up.

~ Drake 567 973 697

KronicK
10-27-2011, 06:48 PM
@@ why yould you write an essay in a forum like this man?? I tried to help you but my eyes...=(

KronicK
10-27-2011, 06:49 PM
if you can,please make a pointer/bullet for each question , its easier for us to read and answer/help you!

eXc Drake
10-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Lol, just got to typing man! Pointers added!

Duke.0
10-27-2011, 07:02 PM
That leads to my first question: When you're attacked, do you lose a stamina point?

No, you only loose stamina when your the one attacking a rival or a rival's building.

Mostly, I just want to know if when I am at zero for stamina, am I safe to pull wads out of the bank to make hefty purchases. I have a phobia of taking out a big chunk of change for a high level upgrade or expansion, then getting jacked as I go to make the purchase!

Yes, as long as you don't wait around 30 minutes to buy what ever your buying, you should be fine. Yesterday i pulled out 140,000 to buy a Movie Theater, i planed where it would go and how much it is and did it in 15 seconds to be safe. Just make it fast and pre-plan and you should be ok.

Also, in reading the forums, I have learned that the skill point Attack and Defense are some sort of modifier. Has anyone yet figured out what the % is?

No, its a mystery. Crime City Mark has not shared this info. He is a developer of the game and posts from time to time.

Have you all noticed a trend in the day when most people neglect their buildings, making it a better time to find some hefty marks? Realizing that this game is played worldwide, I have totally noticed that collections etc... coincide pretty well with God blessed USA lunch hours, early evenings etc... Yeah, I'm that fanatical!

I noticed that i can collect from warehouses a lot easier at around midnight / 1 am and during the normal day there is never money over them.

I of course realize each mafia member I have utilizes one gun, melee, armor, vehicle and explosive that I provide. Therefore, other than the one time a day visit to 25 member hoods for $100, does it matter at all what level and equipment your friends have? I suspect not and get a good chuckle of people posting up their BIG stats "so add me to your mafia!" !LOL!

No, your character you see on the screen is representative of your mafia. It does not matter what level or equipment your friends have.

Is there a way to pull up your complete stats, as in how much money you've won, total respect earned etc...?

No

[
]
Lastly, would anyone mind sharing a decent Loot Location for Vehicles up to Auto Row? IMO, due to the high price yet vast importance of vehicles, it is pretty important to loot them if at all possible and also a pretty good use of Respect once you have quality weapons and armor.

wish i knew too, i always need cars!

KronicK
10-27-2011, 07:06 PM
1. yes, everytime you rob or attack other rivals, you will lose 1 stamina, and no, even your stamina is zero, you still be able for other rivals to attack/revenge you. if you want to withdraw big money out to build/upgrade your buildings, do it fast and you might getaway with it! btw, depends on your level and your rivals level, you can attack them from 6 -> 10 times, that is my experience

KronicK
10-27-2011, 07:07 PM
No, you only loose stamina when your the one attacking a rival or a rival's building.

Yes, as long as you don't wait around 30 minutes to buy what ever your buying, you should be fine. Yesterday i pulled out 140,000 to buy a Movie Theater, i planed where it would go and how much it is and did it in 15 seconds to be safe. Just make it fast and pre-plan and you should be ok.

No, its a mystery. Crime City Mark has not shared this info. He is a developer of the game and posts from time to time.

I noticed that i can collect from warehouses a lot easier at around midnight / 1 am and during the normal day there is never money over them.

No, your character you see on the screen is representative of your mafia. It does not matter what level or equipment your friends have.

No

[

wish i knew too, i always need cars!
*******, you r quick typer @@

Duke.0
10-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Ha yes, i type at like 95 words per minute with 1-2 errors :) - - Mad SKillz Yo!

eXc Drake
10-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks guys!

krimesity
05-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Thanks guys!

Welcome bro, good to have you around.

ploop
05-06-2014, 06:15 PM
you realize this is a 3 year old thread right?

H8er-aid
05-06-2014, 06:19 PM
you realize this is a 3 year old thread right?

Better late then never.

Dunky
05-06-2014, 11:46 PM
My god.. necro alert!

OmgMileyCyrus
05-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Better late then never.

��������������������

KingOW
05-07-2014, 01:10 AM
TL;DR

extras