SLTQ,
Raid boss before BETA
events you can finish with activity, not with pure gold

Do NOT give us back:

Kingping-team
accomplices

sister morphine
09-24-2015, 05:35 AM
Accomplices rewarded players who were active across the game, as opposed to ones who only come in for war to drop multiple vaults.

I'd agree that bringing them back as they were when removed from the game wouldn't work, simply because of how the concept was screwed by selling them in store so the rich boys loaded up.

Agree completely we need events where something meaningful can be accomplished without having to spend hundreds.

Nighteg
09-24-2015, 08:04 AM
Sirius, como estas?

F@st
09-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Reset the game and screw all spend during 4 years to Build an account? Lol....best way to lost 90% of players.

Best way to'stop anyway.

U can have the fun back without reset, why u want reset? Want to spend again or wqs bored to see some more'good like u?

LüK€¥
09-25-2015, 09:56 AM
Bring PvP. Any other event can be scrapped

Sirius
09-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Hey Guys,

I know the frustrations and hear them loud and clear. We can not do a reset do to all sorts of reasons etc and it's unfair for all sorts of folks that have been playing. But,what I can do is toss this to the team for them to note.

Bad Fish
09-25-2015, 10:54 AM
Who's going to toss what?

Nighteg
09-25-2015, 11:03 AM
Hey Guys,

I know the frustrations and hear them loud and clear. We can not do a reset do to all sorts of reasons etc and it's unfair for all sorts of folks that have been playing. But,what I can do is toss this to the team for them to note.

Can you ask them why people are sitting on trillions (literally) of CC cash without any use to it? Is it really that hard to find use for such a fundamental part of the game?

Dipstik
09-25-2015, 12:51 PM
Really expensive consumable weapons with mods. The problem with in game cash is that it's never really burned up. Everything you can do with it is a one time purchase. Consumable items would have to be re-purchased after they're destroyed, thereby giving cash a continuing value.

How much would you pay for a weapon with a 1% ip mod that could be consumed in a fight? I'd pay lots.

Ninja☆Smoke
09-25-2015, 01:41 PM
Really expensive consumable weapons with mods. The problem with in game cash is that it's never really burned up. Everything you can do with it is a one time purchase. Consumable items would have to be re-purchased after they're destroyed, thereby giving cash a continuing value.

How much would you pay for a weapon with a 1% ip mod that could be consumed in a fight? I'd pay lots. I agree with you, loved the consumable explosives during early PVP tournaments and football pigskin bombs, people were alot closer stat wise back then. I like idea of putting money into consumable mods.

sister morphine
09-25-2015, 03:16 PM

How much would you pay for a weapon with a 1% ip mod that could be consumed in a fight? I'd pay lots.
If we were still in the time before iph was sold out to big gold spenders I would support this idea. Now, I'm not so sure it would work as desired.

Dipstik
09-25-2015, 08:01 PM
Why? Because big gold spenders will have an advantage? You might want to try a different game.

jfgarzon
09-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Hey Guys,

I dont think he was saying to reset stats but to bring back events that gree has destroyed by trying to fix them. Every aspect of thw game that you change has been horrible and you get rid of the ones that we like. Demon farming was great and even hotspots during sa was good and you got rid of it. Boss refills buring rb was good made people be more active . You got rid of that. Lvl 150 eb was crap and what did you do make it impossible to finish.

sister morphine
09-25-2015, 11:45 PM
Why? Because big gold spenders will have an advantage? You might want to try a different game.
No, because growing iph was perhaps the one thing that could be called a skill in this game. It required some forethought from the player not just mindless tapping and spending.

Reducing everything to how much money someone spends is what has got this game into the mess it's in.

eNtroX
09-26-2015, 12:44 AM
agree, give us consumable items back...

also stronger def buildings, be able purchased by cc cash...
stronger att weapons.. etc..

Dipstik
09-26-2015, 01:10 AM
Nothing in this game requires skill. It requires time and mindless tapping.

LüK€¥
09-26-2015, 01:50 AM
Actually the game is more of an art. We need perfection to succeed.

(and a lot of gold).

eNtroX
09-26-2015, 03:18 AM
Yeah.. fart of gold..

LüK€¥
09-26-2015, 03:25 AM
Guess I will rob Fort Knox...

eNtroX
09-26-2015, 04:00 AM
There are many possibilities to improve game... but gree makes it worse.. every event...

An epic boss which can't be finished .. due to increased health and lvls.. not to mention the ridiculous xp gain and low rewards which won't effect stats anyways

A Raid boss which nobody understands.. only 4 bosses can't be summoned which randomly changes their lvls... last rb we had lvl 600 boss.. ????

Sltq with no syndicate mod

And so on..

Bring the good old time feelings back.. with pvp... lvl 100 epic boss.. old style raid boss.. consumables drops...

Dee man/cc
09-26-2015, 08:04 AM
Thing's really started going bàd this year, with the weapons inflation. The tiered Epic Boss that didn't get stronger after level 100 gave us high powered, low level players overnight. Instead of letting Epic Bosses continue to strengthen after level 100, they gave us a one level event that only the very strongest, or richest ($) player could complete. The same STRONG player's that grew that way with the tiered event, along with hard work, good teammates, and possibility cash as well.
I love having a variety of events that cater to ALL different types of player's, but as poorly as the game runs now due to coding and/or server issues, it really doesn't matter anymore.

kids
09-26-2015, 08:51 AM
They ruined the game with their greed

Impossible to turn it back to a base where players on all levels can enjoy it and they know it

Now they try to milk the last dollars of the addicted and give a sh*t about the free players

What a failure

POW!
09-26-2015, 11:02 AM
Seems like the stronger I get the less competitive I become. I remember beating the epic boss 100 times. Robbing hoods for extra income. Finishing ltq events. That was with seven figure attack numbers.

Now im over 680 million attack. And can't even get halfway through the epic boss event. Forget about extra income. Turns out im very weak for a level 142. All the time and money invested, to become what I thought was a power house. Im at the bottom of the bracket. In a few months going up hundreds of millions in stats. I'm not competitive anymore? I feel penalized for progress.

My mini accounts are now useless. They are 50 times stronger than I was at the same level over a year ago. They cannot contribute. Mostly due to the energy needed for ltq events now. Once past the first level of an ltq, a single hit takes a sizable percentage of the available energy. And it takes multiple hits to finish a level. 7x at 125 energy each means they're totally empty after 4-6 hits.

That in turn leads to not only less prizes. But less boxes. Less uzis. So their contributions to the syndicate is next to nothing. And while they are grossly stronger than I ever was at those levels, their absolutely no match in syndicate events now.

Hard work. Time and money invested. Im used to these things in life leading to positive growth. Not in this case. The more you do the further behind you fall. It's odd. I understand it's just a game. But sense when does hard work become counter productive?

I have not made mention of how much money I spent. It's allot. Because I don't feel im owed anything. I don't feel it entitles me to anything except progress. Or at least maintaining competitiveness. The inflation has made new accounts useless. And a old account so far behind it's no longer able to compete at the level it used to. Even though statistically better than ever imaginable.

Something is wrong here and I just wanted to express myself. I would hate to see this fun little game go under. Thanks for reading.

Vile Lynn
09-26-2015, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the forums, POW! :)

Yeah, you described why a lot of players feel frustrated...
Most of us have mini, 2nd & 3rd & 10th (haha) accounts to keep, in a way, competitive, and they use their older accts as "mules" to cover syn donations for their mini's. Mini's are great for wall hitting and taking out half of the rival DL during war: no XP gains! But mini's have a disadvantage in SA, no IPH to buy Choppers. But eventually IPH will grow. Most don't do LTQs with their mini's because they don't want the XP gains which levels them up too fast.

There will always be somebody stronger and weaker than you at every level. Just play at your own pace and your own way. There is no right or wrong way to play Crime City.

HavingFun
09-26-2015, 12:00 PM
Seems like the stronger I get the less competitive I become. I remember beating the epic boss 100 times. Robbing hoods for extra income. Finishing ltq events. That was with seven figure attack numbers.

Now im over 680 million attack. And can't even get halfway through the epic boss event. Forget about extra income. Turns out im very weak for a level 142. All the time and money invested, to become what I thought was a power house. Im at the bottom of the bracket. In a few months going up hundreds of millions in stats. I'm not competitive anymore? I feel penalized for progress.

My mini accounts are now useless. They are 50 times stronger than I was at the same level over a year ago. They cannot contribute. Mostly due to the energy needed for ltq events now. Once past the first level of an ltq, a single hit takes a sizable percentage of the available energy. And it takes multiple hits to finish a level. 7x at 125 energy each means they're totally empty after 4-6 hits.

That in turn leads to not only less prizes. But less boxes. Less uzis. So their contributions to the syndicate is next to nothing. And while they are grossly stronger than I ever was at those levels, their absolutely no match in syndicate events now.

Hard work. Time and money invested. Im used to these things in life leading to positive growth. Not in this case. The more you do the further behind you fall. It's odd. I understand it's just a game. But sense when does hard work become counter productive?

I have not made mention of how much money I spent. It's allot. Because I don't feel im owed anything. I don't feel it entitles me to anything except progress. Or at least maintaining competitiveness. The inflation has made new accounts useless. And a old account so far behind it's no longer able to compete at the level it used to. Even though statistically better than ever imaginable.

Something is wrong here and I just wanted to express myself. I would hate to see this fun little game go under. Thanks for reading.

Too long, didn't read

eNtroX
09-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Gree should read it.. not u..

namedud
09-26-2015, 04:13 PM

This is an intentional revolving door design common in freemium games. Get new players, get them to spend whatever they're going to spend, then encourage them to kindly gtfo. Keeping in mind that the end goal is for people to leave, it makes sense that things are how they are. People who are happy with a game tend to keep playing it.

Dat Guy
09-26-2015, 04:44 PM

Great first post!

crime cow
09-26-2015, 06:44 PM
This is an intentional revolving door design common in freemium games. Get new players, get them to spend whatever they're going to spend, then encourage them to kindly gtfo. Keeping in mind that the end goal is for people to leave, it makes sense that things are how they are. People who are happy with a game tend to keep playing it.

I see this kind of statement posted a lot, and maybe this is true, but I don't understand why anyone would work a game this way. I can see why you would want to drive out free players to free up server space, but why drive out paying customers. Plus, I see no evidence that Gree is getting that many new players, especially not paying ones. I'm also in WSOP app and they are consistently in the Top 150 and it seems to me they are doing all they can to keep and recruit players. Craziness.

Dipstik
09-26-2015, 08:40 PM
A game like crime city needs its old players to die off so new players feel like they have a chance of being king of the mountain eventually. Poker is different.

namedud
09-26-2015, 10:18 PM
I see this kind of statement posted a lot, and maybe this is true, but I don't understand why anyone would work a game this way. I can see why you would want to drive out free players to free up server space, but why drive out paying customers. Plus, I see no evidence that Gree is getting that many new players, especially not paying ones. I'm also in WSOP app and they are consistently in the Top 150 and it seems to me they are doing all they can to keep and recruit players. Craziness.

It's not just about driving out free players for server space issues. That is one part of it, but there is also the so-called "balance" issue. As Dipstik mentioned, ideally the oldest players, who are often some of the strongest players, leave after feeling like they've won. The fact that those people were (are?) selling their accounts was probably something Gree didn't plan for, newer players had a harder time following the game path that Gree tries to subtly coax people along, then stat explosion happened and here we are. Things would probably be very different if the original revolving door idea had worked out the way it was likely intended.

sister morphine
09-26-2015, 11:15 PM
It's not just about driving out free players for server space issues. That is one part of it, but there is also the so-called "balance" issue. As Dipstik mentioned, ideally the oldest players, who are often some of the strongest players, leave after feeling like they've won. The fact that those people were (are?) selling their accounts was probably something Gree didn't plan for, newer players had a harder time following the game path that Gree tries to subtly coax people along, then stat explosion happened and here we are. Things would probably be very different if the original revolving door idea had worked out the way it was likely intended.
Transferring/selling accounts is a breach of TOS, and should result in the account being banned. Gree (and Funzio) showed where they are coming from right from the start by treating such players, and other cheaters, differently according to how much they spent. Spenders used to get reset to level one (with all their gold back in hand), non-spenders got banned.

If the game was run properly, the company's object would be to provide a fun experience which players would recommend to their friends. A profit would result from that. With Gree making money from the addicts has become the sole purpose. They probably wouldn't care if everybody outside the top 25 just stopped playing.

eNtroX
09-27-2015, 12:28 AM
Gree has to go back to the roots.. where robbing and attacking was fun, and get loot item drops which really counted... I remember those days we got these snow balls, and every went crazy to get this consumable bomb, because it really pushed stats.

or we used to hit in map JUNKYARD.. JOE the scrapmaster to get these bombs.

new players dont know what I am talking about.

So we have this stat-inflation now.. then adapt the loot drops and store. Put some zeros behind all these items and make them worth chasing and buying.

Also for longterm-Players, we need some power-units in stores to buy.. like 1 mio att-def for 500 mio. cc cash per item.

Jesus, there are so many Ideas to turn the game into good.. are u a whole team, or only a 1 man show with few graphic designers?????

dont turn this game into a whole beta test... every cicle something changes... globe disappears, a raid boss, which everyone hates, leaderboard during war works, then stopps working, etc..

it feels like we are in a big beta test, how to squeeze out max.gold from players.. by changing game settings

crime cow
09-27-2015, 06:17 AM
I agree with sister and entrox on this one. I just think that pushing out old players that are spending money is a bad business model. Especially since, as I said, there is no evidence that they are trying to recruit new players. I think it's unrealistic to think that any new player would join today, knowing how long the game has been around, and expect to rule the game. Unless of course they have crazy money to spend in which case it wouldn't matter to them how many older players are around. However, if new players were to join the game and find that they could reasonably compete with other new players and have the chance to grow and get into top syndicates then they would find satisfaction with the game.

Of course many players read reviews before downloading an app, but in this case that used to be worthless because all the reviews used to be "add me's" and it took too long to go through them. If anyone found the forum do you think that would encourage them to play this game? Ha! I do t play a lot of games because I don't have the time to devote, but of the many I've checked out, this is the only one I found that penalizes players (or used to) for growing and actively disrespects them in many cases. Pretending they have a solid business plan and strategy does not make it so. I'd be more inclined to believe that the management of Gree was recruited from JC Penney, the U.S. Post Office and Trump Casinos.