PDA

View Full Version : Microton warhead case

Blackshadow
09-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Just dropped 5k energy for the new Microton Warhead case event, but got zero case's.
Can a mod urgently (like now) advise how to get cases for this very limited time event. About to go to bed, and cannot farm in the morning. I need a supply now, not 2 minutes before the event ends.

Randy_mw
09-23-2015, 05:03 PM
The old case event is still running, and those are the crates that are dropping.......even though the NEW case event is live, the cases are not dropping......but don't asked me why....

levelhead
09-23-2015, 05:27 PM
Another event f-up. The old case event finished but its not reset to the new one. Still stats the old event icon. Good to see you care and keeping us informed.

Rolinz
09-23-2015, 05:44 PM
My goals for the old case event went away before event ended.

Another GREE Epic Failure!

danman_085
09-23-2015, 06:30 PM
Old case event has ended, individual goals has new case event as live, but no cases dropping, nor a case icon in the bottom left of display. Come on GREE, get your act together.

J-manKometh96
09-23-2015, 07:19 PM
Working fine for me.

[PM] Dredd
09-23-2015, 08:20 PM
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, the Fusion Case event was extended. The Microton Warhead event will start at 7pm PST

J-manKometh96
09-24-2015, 01:13 AM
Words escape me.

Pidgeot
09-24-2015, 01:18 AM
Not sure if anyone asked but the ultimate case goal doesn't seem to fit the collect 10 case. I assume this is another oversight.

Hobbs
09-24-2015, 09:45 AM
Dredd;1537022']Hey everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, the Fusion Case event was extended. The Microton Warhead event will start at 7pm PST

Well that's really useful to UK/Euro players...... So 7pm PST IS WHAT? 3-4am in Uk/Euro.....
This is Why the start time of events should suit more timezones like they were originally,why was the initial start times changed?
I would have thought it would be in GREEs best interest to keep a wider scope of players happy as your customers are leaving in droves..

J-manKometh96
09-24-2015, 10:09 AM
Well that's really useful to UK/Euro players...... So 7pm PST IS WHAT? 3-4am in Uk/Euro.....
This is Why the start time of events should suit more timezones like they were originally,why was the initial start times changed?
I would have thought it would be in GREEs best interest to keep a wider scope of players happy as your customers are leaving in droves..

The end time got pushed back because everyone was crying foul that it started late because of the FL fiasco. For once they do what people (most specifically euro players) asked, and it's those very same people mad they did it.

Hobbs
09-24-2015, 11:10 AM
The end time got pushed back because everyone was crying foul that it started late because of the FL fiasco. For once they do what people (most specifically euro players) asked, and it's those very same people mad they did it.

So why not have the next case event start the following day at a realistic time?
If they actually tested events before churning them out maybe there would not be a need for postponing the next event while they sort the mess out.

Brown Out
09-24-2015, 01:08 PM
No matter what time an event starts there will be numerous players worldwide asleep, at work, etc.

If the game is so important to you, set an alarm to notify you of start time. Open the game do what you need to do and then go back to what you were doing.

Danger Mouse
09-24-2015, 01:17 PM
Over 50% of MW revenue comes from the US. So who do you think they worry about first?

Hobbs
09-24-2015, 02:08 PM
Over 50% of MW revenue comes from the US. So who do you think they worry about first?
I would like to see those figures....Most of the big hitters I have encountered are euro/Asia players,but that's irrelevant as good business practice would be to cater for more then 50% of your customers.
There are start times that would be more acceptable to more timezones,the old start time being one of them.
Initially the 12PST,8pm UK/9pm EURO was a better compromise.

Flexter
09-24-2015, 02:14 PM
Dredd;1537022']Hey everyone,

Pm dred I thought you guys only hade one start time!!!!!
for all events !!!!

Danger Mouse
09-24-2015, 03:00 PM
I would like to see those figures....Most of the big hitters I have encountered are euro/Asia players,but that's irrelevant as good business practice would be to cater for more then 50% of your customers.
There are start times that would be more acceptable to more timezones,the old start time being one of them.
Initially the 12PST,8pm UK/9pm EURO was a better compromise.

Go to Sensor Tower, all the data is there. But agreed, maybe 50% of revenue is US because everyone else has been ignored long enough and given up.

terry114
09-24-2015, 03:13 PM
Back to case event....can only open 10 cases. Gree can you unlock the next 15 so we customers have more than zero chance of doing ultimate case event?

Thanks.

J-manKometh96
09-24-2015, 03:15 PM
Pm dred I thought you guys only hade one start time!!!!!
for all events !!!!

It was pushed back due to the previous case event being delayed and subsequently extended.

J-manKometh96
09-24-2015, 03:36 PM
Go to Sensor Tower, all the data is there. But agreed, maybe 50% of revenue is US because everyone else has been ignored long enough and given up.

From SensorTower:
US and Canada - Just over 50% (Canada 5%)
UK, France, and Germany - 25% (UK 15%)
Australia - 5%
The rest - 20%

5% margin of error.