PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gree, will there be an LTB this cycle?

Tony81
09-23-2015, 01:46 PM
If so, when can we expect it.

Sincerely,
Impatient gamer.

levelhead
09-23-2015, 02:33 PM

Sincerely,
Impatient gamer.

Hopefully on the hour. Agree with you there. I think that's one thing most want to know. It's the only event they dont mess up..

Vile Lynn
09-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Hopefully in on the hour. Agree with you there. I think that's one thing most want to know. It's the only event they dont mess up..

Oh gee thanks for jinx'ing it, haha! JK!

If it's not out today, maybe tomorrow or the next.

Tony81
09-23-2015, 02:35 PM
I don't want this to be a "bash-gree" thread; just hope to get a simple answer to a simple question. =)

Pidgeot
09-23-2015, 02:37 PM
Maybe even rerelease it for those who dont have it.

Sheldor Sir
09-23-2015, 02:38 PM
It would just be nice to know, its the deafening SILENCE that gets on everyones wick!

Vile Lynn
09-23-2015, 02:43 PM
Totally agree, but I'm used to it... and a bit jaded.

*shrugs*

Ya'know, these forums really aren't for GREE to tell us stuff. It's for the players to figure things out... mostly. Sure, it's nice to have that immediate satisfaction from posting when issues occur, but GREE (& Funzio, too) has always been vauge & mysterious. I don't expect them to change.

Never hurts to ask though. :)

Toby_Bear
09-23-2015, 03:01 PM
Totally agree, but I'm used to it... and a bit jaded.

*shrugs*

Ya'know, these forums really aren't for GREE to tell us stuff. It's for the players to figure things out... mostly. Sure, it's nice to have that immediate satisfaction from posting when issues occur, but GREE (& Funzio, too) has always been vauge & mysterious. I don't expect them to change.

Never hurts to ask though. :)

A mod that's not a kiss a$$, I'm digging it. Can you drop the ban hammer on speed dump and spare us all?

levelhead
09-23-2015, 03:11 PM
A mod that's not a kiss a$$, I'm digging it. Can you drop the ban hammer on speed dump and spare us all?

Why don't you just drop the speed thing. It's in the past. Old news. There are other theads for that Toby.

Naughty Toon
09-23-2015, 03:14 PM
The forum isn't too find out info from gree via mods??? Mind blown. ...does everyone know this? ?? It might take a lot of heat off the mods....A game this big with this much money involved, shouldn't there be exactly that though? A place to get answer from the people running/making the game. ....a player can only dream

Tony81
09-23-2015, 03:19 PM
Can you all go troll somewhere else? I just wanted a dev to answer a simple question. You all have been unhelpful in here for quite some time as it is to start nonsense in every thread that's out there.

Will there be an LTB? If so, when is the approximate release time for it?

Toby_Bear
09-23-2015, 05:36 PM
Sorry bud, didn't mean to comment inside your thread, I know your trying to get a proper response. Also sorry to say that the likelihood sadly of you getting an official answer is slim and none.

Vile Lynn
09-25-2015, 09:15 AM
A mod that's not a kiss a$$, I'm digging it. Can you drop the ban hammer...?
haha, I am not a kiss a$$, and I'm still critical of GREE. Becoming a moderator won't change that. :)
I can drop the ban hammer, but I'd rather not. If somebody wants to be banned, they'll make it obvious imho.

The forum isn't too find out info from gree via mods??? Mind blown. ...does everyone know this? ?? It might take a lot of heat off the mods....A game this big with this much money involved, shouldn't there be exactly that though? A place to get answer from the people running/making the game. ....a player can only dream
I think this is what irritates customers the most here, thinking that GREE will tell them stuff. Really, GREE hosts these forums for the players to help players... with an occasional announcement from GREE. Sometimes they spoil us, but that's rare. When we had community managers posting info, it was wrong most of the time unfortunately. TBH, I'd rather have no info than wrong info.

Can you all go troll somewhere else? I just wanted a dev to answer a simple question. You all have been unhelpful in here for quite some time as it is to start nonsense in every thread that's out there.

Will there be an LTB? If so, when is the approximate release time for it?
I'll ask about the LTB... should have been out by now. :confused:

Sorry bud, didn't mean to comment inside your thread, I know your trying to get a proper response. Also sorry to say that the likelihood sadly of you getting an official answer is slim and none.
QFT

After getting that monster iOS9 fix released in hyper-speed for all of their apps, I'm pretty sure they're back to their regular crisis maintenance-mode, hehe! ;)

@ Tony81... If they let me know anything about the LTB, I'll post.

*fingers crossed*
Or maybe [PM] Dredd will see this thread & post. :)

truthteller
09-25-2015, 09:21 AM
We will probably have NO LTB this cycle because gree thinks that ALL players went crazy buying the gold buildings and we are all busy spending gold upgrading them

I will be surprise if the top 5 bought them

Big John
09-25-2015, 09:51 AM
Why do we need money buildings, cash is coming out of my ears with nothing to spend it on.

Bndawgs
09-25-2015, 09:54 AM

Sincerely,
Impatient gamer.

I thought you were quitting?

Sierra Hotel
09-25-2015, 01:18 PM
Ultimate Power goal has 5d10h left which requires upgrading 4 :rolleyes: of the gold LE buildings to lvl20 :rolleyes:

It wouldn't make sense to release a cash LE building and associated upgrade goal while this one is going on. Or would it? It is Gree after all. hmmm

Jg48
09-25-2015, 01:57 PM
@ truthtelller I can almost bet that most all top faction players bought them all

levelhead
09-25-2015, 09:16 PM
Ultimate Power goal has 5d10h left which requires upgrading 4 :rolleyes: of the gold LE buildings to lvl20 :rolleyes:

It wouldn't make sense to release a cash LE building and associated upgrade goal while this one is going on. Or would it? It is Gree after all. hmmm

Well spotted. I forgot about that event. I have trouble getting one building to lvl 20 lol and that's why no ltb out yet.

Sheldor Sir
09-25-2015, 10:53 PM
no gold (no vids) so no way ever going to have any of those

sister morphine
09-28-2015, 07:58 AM

The ones who are happy with spending the amount of gold that would take probably wouldn't mind spending some more to take an LTB up too. Having an LTB to do would be nice for the rest of us.

In CC there have been two money buildings released recently which became LTBs about the time I'd got them to level 5. It's not beyond the bounds of reason something like that could happen in MW so keep checking the store I say, even if no goal is up.

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 08:45 AM
I check the store every time I log in... nothing yet.

Maybe GREE intended for the LTB for this cycle to be for gold spenders only.
IDK, but it looks that way since they actually have a goal.

Helios Von Elisar
09-30-2015, 04:21 AM
My IPH is only 2 billion, I need that new building. And I bought all that land to develop prime real estate...

Bndawgs
09-30-2015, 08:53 AM
Are people still asking about a new LTB?

Vile Lynn
09-30-2015, 09:03 AM
Are people still asking about a new LTB?

ha, yesss... I still want a new LTB :p ;)

Laurence1
10-06-2015, 09:45 PM
New ltb out