PDA

View Full Version : iOS vs Droid, the Video ads quest!

Ninuzzo
09-23-2015, 05:31 AM
I'm on iOS, obviously,
We know some people discovered a glitch that permit them to collect more than 2 gold each video ad on iOS.
Gree worked on it, they just stopped all videos for all iOS users.
That's could be ok if everyone was threated same way.
Droid users still collecting gold from videos..
You gree have to think about an equilibrate game.
If you stop the ads you have to do it for everyone. If you don't at least you have to think about a compensation for those on iOS.

I think 100 gold each month you take to fix that?
Don't you think it's honest?

Thanks for your attention..

carl9764
09-23-2015, 05:40 AM
Been saying the same thing since they stopped the videos but as usual no response, but they do expect you to buy the new buildings that cost gold to buy!!!

Randy_mw
09-23-2015, 07:21 AM
I don't remember them shutting down droid videos back when there was a similar video glitch on droid. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they didn't. Nothing makes sense around here lol.

Bndawgs
09-23-2015, 07:22 AM
I don't remember them shutting down droid videos back when there was a similar video glitch on droid. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they didn't. Nothing makes sense around here lol.

no, they did. they shut them down for about 3 months. its too bad that so many ios users abused the system.

Sheldor Sir
09-23-2015, 08:41 AM
speak for yourself first I heard of it was when they stopped, just means I play even less so family are happier (ish)

SomeIdiot
09-23-2015, 05:19 PM
Droid here. Gold videos have stopped ( or nearly stopped, 1/day maybe). "Offers' rarely work or pay out advertised gold.

It' S not just ios.

Some faction members from the UK still access videos. Maybe just a NA problem?