PDA

View Full Version : Le set broken????

BrisingrBoss
09-22-2015, 11:22 PM
I bought the darn set and i didnt get the set collection item from buying the full set? what the hell???

Gungho
09-23-2015, 05:38 AM
Same problem here.... :mad:

Or bought the 4 different items there is a price on, the last 6 can not be bought. And it says 10/10 !?!?!?!

!Radar
09-23-2015, 07:52 AM
You don't get that goal item for buying the set. You get the goal item for getting what ever is listed in the goal. There's a 2% chance of getting that item while buying the set. Click on the blue icon in the store next to those items, look at the bottom row, swipe left.

BrisingrBoss
09-23-2015, 11:04 AM
we understand about not getting the goal item, I didn't get any item period!!!! i was supposed to get one item per set of 4 items owned, i currently have 4 sets, still haven't gotten a single item drop for the set.

namedud
09-23-2015, 11:08 AM
I read this thread title as PePe Le Pew saying something like, "Le set, she is le bro-ken."

http://orig14.deviantart.net/5a9c/f/2011/085/d/7/pepe_le_pew_sad_by_pepelepewlover-d39vfn1.gif

Vile Lynn
09-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Double check your inventory....?

Explain the goal tree...
You buy 4 items and get a 5th?
What's this about a 6th? 10/10?
You have to do what to get what?
:confused:

BrisingrBoss
09-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Triple checked in alphabetical order and attack strength. It is not there

Vile Lynn
09-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Triple checked in alphabetical order and attack strength. It is not there

Have you logged out & back in?
(You know how sometimes rewards don't show up right away for whatever reason.)

Send in a ticket if you haven't already.

Red BD
09-23-2015, 03:15 PM
I read this thread title as PePe Le Pew saying something like, "Le set, she is le bro-ken."

http://orig14.deviantart.net/5a9c/f/2011/085/d/7/pepe_le_pew_sad_by_pepelepewlover-d39vfn1.gif

LOL- I actually expected it to be in French. No wonder I don't bother to figure out goals like that. I'm too stupid!

BrisingrBoss
09-23-2015, 03:18 PM
Have you logged out & back in?
(You know how sometimes rewards don't show up right away for whatever reason.)

Send in a ticket if you haven't already.

Logged out, back in, logged in with my droid device as well. Still no unit. I sent a ticket but I thought people should know it wasn't working before they bought it

Captain Torgue
09-23-2015, 03:26 PM
Did you use wifi when you bought them?

BrisingrBoss
09-24-2015, 01:11 AM

That's irrelevant

HavingFun
09-24-2015, 01:55 AM

I tried using wifi and it worked brilliantly first try. All goals complete. Thanks for the heads up!

Vile Lynn
09-24-2015, 09:42 AM
Logged out, back in, logged in with my droid device as well. Still no unit. I sent a ticket but I thought people should know it wasn't working before they bought it

Thanks for the warning.

I'll let Sirius know about it if I haven't already.

Rd64
09-24-2015, 10:29 AM
I didn't get mine either.

Sirius
09-25-2015, 10:20 AM
Looking into this guys and thanks Vile!

Vile Lynn
09-25-2015, 10:21 AM
Looking into this guys and thanks Vile!

NP! Thank you, too Sirius! ;)

BrisingrBoss
09-26-2015, 03:49 PM
apparently they fixed the issue that was causing people to not get the drops, BUT i still dont have any of the 4 bonus items im supposed to get... i should get 4 of the top one (STACKABLE BONUS) for the inconvenience. if anything for bringing up the bug!!! Microsoft pays out up to 100k for anyone that is the first to able to prove a bug/exploit....

BrisingrBoss
09-26-2015, 03:56 PM
wouldn't really cost GREE anything, and it might even help me continue spending gold... if anyone at gree wants to know how much i usually spend, they can PM me ill forward over my apple ID or a record of purchases. now with the ridiculous increase in boss health, in both raid and epic boss. the non existent bonuses for battles. (unless you are top 10 or 25..) events really going down hill. LTQs are near impossible to finish. we cant get any info on anything really. nobody likes to spend blindly. we want to know exactly how much it will cost us to get what...

my first gold purchase of this month went to the crapper. really not a good way to get my confidence. and since i still dont have those units, i wont be spending any more until i get them. I paid for them with real money.

namedud
09-26-2015, 04:16 PM
wouldn't really cost GREE anything, and it might even help me continue spending gold... if anyone at gree wants to know how much i usually spend, they can PM me ill forward over my apple ID or a record of purchases. now with the ridiculous increase in boss health, in both raid and epic boss. the non existent bonuses for battles. (unless you are top 10 or 25..) events really going down hill. LTQs are near impossible to finish. we cant get any info on anything really. nobody likes to spend blindly. we want to know exactly how much it will cost us to get what...

my first gold purchase of this month went to the crapper. really not a good way to get my confidence. and since i still dont have those units, i wont be spending any more until i get them. I paid for them with real money.

Send in a ticket. Nobody on the forum can help you with this.

BrisingrBoss
09-26-2015, 05:06 PM
i have. they they replied, saying they fixed it, and the ticket had a link to this thread. I still don't have my stuff. and time for me to keep trying to get top item is running out. no more gold from me if i don't get the stuff i already paid for.

crime cow
09-26-2015, 06:39 PM
Send in a ticket. Nobody on the forum can help you with this.

He mentioned in an earlier post that he sent in a ticket.

namedud
09-26-2015, 10:03 PM
He mentioned in an earlier post that he sent in a ticket.

He did. He also mentioned in a later post that they replied, and he went on to explain his legitimate dissatisfaction with the reply he received.

So he should still send in a ticket, or at least reopen the one that was probably closed without (satisfactory) resolution.

And before your next almost snarky reply, it's useful to have this pointed out because it is unwise to assume everyone, ever, already knows the ins and outs of Gree's ticket system. If you are already aware how it works, great, good for you.

BrisingrBoss
09-27-2015, 12:31 AM
i did replied to the email they sent me, which in essence reopens the ticket. Did that before my previous post.

BrisingrBoss
09-27-2015, 12:41 AM
this is the reply i got from GREE:

Thanks for contacting the Crime City Support.

We have addressed and resolved the issue concerning the prizes not being received when purchasing the items in order to earn the grand event rewards. The items were being purchased via a pop-up and this was not the intention. You have to purchase the LE sets in order to earn and receive the prizes.
You can check out any additional information here:

Forum thread for reference: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118372-Le-set-broken

We are continuing to place your ticket on pending status until we have a follow up, and again thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,
Adrian

does anyone here see anything saying they rewarded me any of the units?? NO Units are not in my inventory either. i only have 4 "industrial" units in inventory, and they are the individual units needed for set. I have 4 of each!!!! basically i should have gotten 4 set bonus items...
they are basically telling me to forget about the units i already bought and buy them the "right" way. if only it had been possible to buy them the right way, i tried. it wouldn't click, so i had to buy each unit separately. and it shouldn't even matter anyway. I should get the prize for making a collection not for buying all at the same time anyways

BrisingrBoss
09-28-2015, 05:35 PM
Got a reply from Cyrus he apologized for the inconvenience, says they are still working on a fix. i guess I will have to give up hope to finish the last of the goals. it was a long shot anyways, but i was hoping to get a few bonus units at least... meanwhile I'm on a gold buy freeze.

namedud
09-28-2015, 06:24 PM
Talking to yourself, man. Gree has what they wanted from you, what you do from here is either meaningless, or gravy.

crime cow
09-28-2015, 07:27 PM
Good, stick with the freeze. Unfortunately, most people that say they are done break down and buy gold again. If enough people stop buying gold then Gree will get the message and fix things, or else the game will shut down. Either way we win. Thanks for the updates.

BrisingrBoss
09-30-2015, 10:44 AM
OK they emailed me back and they decided to give me the wrapper unit. the one with 12% explosive attack. it is a good unit, i don't remember what unit bonuses were in the drops though. i didn't get any of the drops, just the one wrapper unit, for the 4 of my sets. hard to say if I'm happy or not cause i don't really know what were the other drops, i thought i had them screenshot, turns out i didn't.