PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation PHOENIX RISING 1 look like SUP is dead

psyconaz
09-22-2015, 03:32 PM
Maybe it took 3 yr to get a win but they only needed 1 awesome win to destroy the big Goliath

Good job again PR1 :)

Danger Mouse
09-22-2015, 03:34 PM
Bit of a purge maybe?

HellRaizer
09-22-2015, 03:35 PM
I got the impression when reading between the lines that a team that had 'M'd in with SUP may have departed for other pastures therefore creating a rift at a critical time..

If whispers are to be believed

WBS
09-22-2015, 04:00 PM
Everything comes to an end. This may be the end of Supu or maybe not. Maybe PR1 will hold 1 for a cycle or 2 and Supu will be back. Regardless the last WD concerning the new number 1 team has been the most excitement this game has had in awhile and we can thank both PR1 and Supu for that.

I still can't believe how much the top teams are willing to spend on MW.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 04:26 PM
I got the impression when reading between the lines that a team that had 'M'd in with SUP may have departed for other pastures therefore creating a rift at a critical time..

If whispers are to be believed

You're right in point there, Mr. Raizer.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 04:37 PM
It would help if you had facts as opposed to gossip. What you think you know is small tidbits of info that either you or others that provided you with it, garnished and embellished. Isn't that the way of gossip though.

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 05:03 PM
You mean the fact according to ump? I can get by without those thanks. You seem mad, step back, polish your moral compass, ts just a game.

The knig is dead. Long live the king.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 05:59 PM
Stating facts isn't the same as being mad, stunts. Though you guys seem quite upset for some reason. looks like more people noticing you guys are quite the farce, and you don't like that.

psyconaz
09-22-2015, 06:33 PM
Stating facts isn't the same as being mad, stunts. Though you guys seem quite upset for some reason. looks like more people noticing you guys are quite the farce, and you don't like that.

look like you are mad :)

you should see someone for that

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Why would I be mad psyco? I'm not the one in need of a Smiley face when I think someone might actually be upset. Sure makes it look like you just want to beat a someone when you think they're down. Now, you wouldn't do that, would you? No, the hate club wouldn't be , well, hateful, would they?

Toby_Bear
09-22-2015, 07:06 PM
Why would I be mad psyco? I'm not the one in need of a Smiley face when I think someone might actually be upset. Sure makes it look like you just want to beat a someone when you think they're down. Now, you wouldn't do that, would you? No, the hate club wouldn't be , well, hateful, would they?

Let's just get down to brass tacks since you continue to use this hate club moniker an awful lot. If you just sit back and both read and comprehend what's being written you will notice and understand that YOU are the one most hate. Can that be considered a hate club per say? I suppose so and I'm not sure if this so called club has a leader but I would throw my hat in the ring for that title.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 07:15 PM
Toby, sorry about those comprehension skills of yours( not to mention English skills) the hate club isn't about who you think is the most hated. It's people spreading hate. Yes, that's you. Don't know why I bother writing this, you won't understand it either. Oh well.

Toby_Bear
09-22-2015, 08:00 PM
Toby, sorry about those comprehension skills of yours( not to mention English skills) the hate club isn't about who you think is the most hated. It's people spreading hate. Yes, that's you. Don't know why I bother writing this, you won't understand it either. Oh well.

Lets say for one minute you have this figured out and are the foremost expert on this before mentioned hate club. Can you please give me the top 5 things that this hate club hates the most? Because and I'm being serious here, I only see hate for you in a lot of posts but I will admit that it's possible that I have blinders on and don't see what your seeing.

Danger Mouse
09-22-2015, 08:01 PM
Let's just get down to brass tacks since you continue to use this hate club moniker an awful lot. If you just sit back and both read and comprehend what's being written you will notice and understand that YOU are the one most hate. Can that be considered a hate club per say? I suppose so and I'm not sure if this so called club has a leader but I would throw my hat in the ring for that title.

It's not so much a club per se, more a loose collection of strangers that share the same hobby of sitting on the porch, cool drink in hand, taking lazy potshots at Sir Speedie as he tries and run everyone down on his high horse.

Toby_Bear
09-22-2015, 08:08 PM
It's not so much a club per se, more a loose collection of strangers that share the same hobby of sitting on the porch, cool drink in hand, taking lazy potshots at Sir Speedie as he tries and run everyone down on his high horse.

I'm down to join that cool club.

Danger Mouse
09-22-2015, 08:10 PM
I'm down to join that cool club.

Well, speedie being the OCD kinda guy they are, you'll have plenty of opportunity for target practice.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 08:11 PM
Toby you keep avoiding the question, why do you feel like such a loser? Can't answer a straight simple question?

Danger Mouse
09-22-2015, 08:12 PM
Toby you keep avoiding the question, why do you feel like such a loser? Can't answer a straight simple question?

See what I mean

Toby_Bear
09-22-2015, 08:29 PM
See what I mean

His claim is as childish as he is but for the sake of sanity, can you help me find where this idiot has asked me this stupid a$$ question originally?

fatbodychris
09-22-2015, 09:48 PM
Lets say for one minute you have this figured out and are the foremost expert on this before mentioned hate club. Can you please give me the top 5 things that this hate club hates the most? Because and I'm being serious here, I only see hate for you in a lot of posts but I will admit that it's possible that I have blinders on and don't see what your seeing.

The top five things the hate club hates the most;
1) SUP / speed ump
2) gree and the gree forums
3) everyone who does not agree with them. IE, People not in the "hate club"
4) gold spenders / gold buyers
5) themselves because they bought gold and now have buyers remorse.

In that order.

An added bonus coming in at number
6) getting trolled by speedie

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 10:01 PM
Dang Chris, you nailed that spot on.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 10:05 PM
On message, staying on message. LOL

Danger Mouse
09-22-2015, 10:52 PM
The top five things the hate club hates the most;
1) SUP / speed ump
2) gree and the gree forums
3) everyone who does not agree with them. IE, People not in the "hate club"
4) gold spenders / gold buyers
5) themselves because they bought gold and now have buyers remorse.

In that order.

An added bonus coming in at number
6) getting trolled by speedie

Nah, that's all way too much effort. Just playing whack a mole with speedie takes enough time out of the day.

One of the advantages of sitting on the porch with a cool drink is the fine vantage point it has of Rome burning on the horizon. Just sit back and watch the pretty lights.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 11:00 PM
Nah, that's all way too much effort. Just playing whack a mole with speedie takes enough time out of the day.

One of the advantages of sitting on the porch with a cool drink is the fine vantage point it has of Rome burning on the horizon. Just sit back and watch the pretty lights.

I won't miss the game, if it ever folds, but I'll sure as heck miss this forum. It's the best entertainment on the 'net. Gree oughta "monetize" it. LOL

Give it a peppy name, hmmm, HATE MOB might work, LOL!!!!