PDA

View Full Version : LTB sweepstake

Sheldor Sir
09-22-2015, 03:13 PM
Well it's 24hrs since end of an era WD an it is after 3pm PDT, so I guess Euro/UK lose a nights build time as per SOP, think LTB timer should run xxhrs from time you first connect after event start, same for all non faction events

levelhead
09-22-2015, 03:23 PM
Well it's 24hrs since end of an era WD an it is after 3pm PDT, so I guess Euro/UK lose a nights build time as per SOP, think LTB timer should run xxhrs from time you first connect after event start, same for all non faction events

Good point... I was wondering where the ltb was. But with all the problems over the last cycle, I think the ltb is the least of gree worries. And the silence from gree... Is it worth asking if its late etc etc

Bongo
09-22-2015, 03:26 PM
Perhaps no Ltb due to boost buildings still running?

Danger Mouse
09-22-2015, 03:39 PM
There was already an LTB for Australia. Maybe they've decided once was enough?

WBS
09-22-2015, 03:57 PM
Still no LTB here either.

Vercingetorix
09-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Two or three cycles ago they started putting out the ltb 36 to 48 hours after we ended because of the building upgrade reduction time bonuses handed out

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 05:37 PM
P, think LTB timer should run xxhrs from time you first connect after event start, same for all non faction events
I'd thought of this. Then I asked myself 'what are the chances of gree getting it right?' and stopped there. Though they did have that daily log in thing that worked well enough for me, so anything is possible.

Rolinz
09-22-2015, 08:30 PM
They are probably releasing the new LTB between now and 7 days before this new WD cycles ends.

They will have some very much wanted bonus to complete level 20 and get people to use gold to get it.

Or someone forgot to flip the switch to turn on the new LTB.

Either way, no response or comment from GREE.

They will inform us just a few hours before it gets released.

Sheldor Sir
09-23-2015, 08:44 AM
more likely a few hours AFTER it's been posted on here!!!

Vile Lynn
09-23-2015, 02:33 PM
lol, I'm not expecting to hear anything about the LTB... and when it comes out, I'll build one.

Doesn't this happen every cycle?

Blackshadow
09-23-2015, 03:36 PM
Just figured it out, so we can all stop complaining. This is why Gree never answers. It's all in the name guys.
Late time building
Individual Late Time Quest
Faction Late Time Quest

Vile Lynn - yes, every single time without fail. The bookies (betting shop) stopped giving me any odds on it being on time. Pity, that bet used to be a better real world cash earner than my wages.

Rolinz
09-24-2015, 06:47 PM
Still not a single response or comment from anyone from GREE.

Should we all submit tickets instead to ask about the missing LTB?

sstuutss
09-25-2015, 05:35 AM
Should we all submit tickets instead to ask about the missing LTB?
sstuutss: yes, If you like
Rolinz: Would it help?
sstuutss: No

Brown Out
09-25-2015, 09:10 AM
Keep checking in-game to see if a new LTB appears, if so, buy it and start the building process.

If no LTB appears, don't worry. It's not just you, we're all in the same boat.

Vile Lynn
09-25-2015, 10:04 AM
There is another thread about the LTB, here. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118393-Hey-Gree-will-there-be-an-LTB-this-cycle)
No new info, but I have asked about it... still a bit early in GREEland.

(I hope it'll be out later today. I'm running out of 24-36hr upgrades to do while I wait!)