PDA

View Full Version : It ain't gonna be pretty, again!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 12:16 PM
Much mischief, chicanery, and trickeration is afoot for Australia.

If you liked what happened in the Bahamas, you're gonna love what goes down in Oz.

On the other hand, if you believe the 1st loser was baited or tricked into losing their TOP TAPPER THRONES, you're probably not going to be very fond of what some playas are preparing to unleash in Oz.

With that said, better keep good track of your stuff, if you've made their "naughty lads list".

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz, thought you said you were history. I also said that was bs, looks like you already proved me right. Thanks, I guess, though I wish I had been wrong

HellRaizer
09-22-2015, 03:27 PM
I don't think he provided a timeframe on when his departure would be, other than he wouldn't steal the thunder from PR1 and therefore wasn't yet officially saying goodbye

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 04:17 PM
I don't think he provided a timeframe on when his departure would be, other than he wouldn't steal the thunder from PR1 and therefore wasn't yet officially saying goodbye

Thank you. Someone lacks the ability to comprehend and discern.

Ahh, but who cares? Not I, said one of the peanuts from their really neat gallery.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 04:26 PM
Hell, last time he claimed he was gone, he even admitted I the forum that he lied. I never expected anything different this time either

levelhead
09-22-2015, 04:38 PM
For a game that only works at 50% its interesting to see that people still battle for top spot. But that's the way in life I guess. I guess gree are happy that the limelights of them for the time being ;)

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 04:41 PM
For a game that only works at 50% its interesting to see that people still battle for top spot. But that's the way in life I guess. I guess gree are happy that the limelights of them for the time being ;)

A good puppeteer is never seen. The crowd is too busy watching his puppets dance.

Magic, mysticism, prestidigitation, misdirection, smoke and mirrors, a beautiful assistant, happy music, light banter, all work to make the skeptics become believers. Pshaw, he DID saw that lady in half.

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 04:50 PM
he even admitted I the forum that he lied.

Good on him. Some of us have trouble admitting when we were ummmm lets call it less than right so we dont hurt their feelings.

Though who knows, with typo city maybe I guessed wrong

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Did you ever guess right? And here I thought you had skillfully avoided being right this whole time. My bad