PDA

View Full Version : Globe

psyconaz
09-22-2015, 12:10 PM
Globe is gone again, is it the new tradition?

Bad Fish
09-22-2015, 12:21 PM
The accomplices have it.

#accomplicelivesmatter

John_Locke
09-22-2015, 12:38 PM
The accomplices have it.

#accomplicelivesmatter

Great, another terrorist organization.

Vile Lynn
09-22-2015, 12:48 PM
lol! Yeah, it's invisible again. Or terrorist blew it up. IDK.

When it comes back, let us know.
First one to post gets a yummy virtual cookie! ;)

DoomsdayMY
09-22-2015, 02:36 PM
No globe but we're 35 minutes into the syn RB goal. Another oops.

surfinguy369
09-22-2015, 05:00 PM
It must be very difficult to keep that Globe up after 4 or 5 years of game play! It must have fell out of orbit or something!

LüK€¥
09-23-2015, 11:58 AM
Maybe some thug stole the globe

#R.I.P

Vile Lynn
09-24-2015, 09:07 AM
I made a tentative Master Plan thread here. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118381-Master-Plan-(TBA))

spiderman
09-24-2015, 12:46 PM
I made a tentative Master Plan thread here. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118381-Master-Plan-(TBA))

Thanks mate. Can you make some tentative Uzis drop for the RB? Happy gaming mate. Oh well, back to killing Epic Bosses.

Vile Lynn
09-24-2015, 01:03 PM
Thanks mate. Can you make some tentative Uzis drop for the RB? Happy gaming mate. Oh well, back to killing Epic Bosses.

lol! I wish I could! Don't even know if we will have an RB.

Happy killing mate!

spiderman
09-24-2015, 03:09 PM
We got a SA live now?? No Globe still mate. Happy gaming mate.

Vile Lynn
09-24-2015, 03:38 PM
We got a SA live now?? No Globe still mate. Happy gaming mate.

Yes, SA is live and the announcement is here. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118418-Street-Assault-Costra-Nostra-Riot-9-24-3-PM-PDT-9-28-2PM-PDT)

I'll update the forum globe...

SuzieCC
09-29-2015, 07:55 AM
Are we getting a globe this cycle or at least some info SOMEWHERE on what events are coming up???

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 08:11 AM
Are we getting a globe this cycle or at least some info SOMEWHERE on what events are coming up???

Not sure when or if the globe is coming back. We just have to guess and keep checking the Announcements subforum.

At least we should know what time to expect a possible new event.
Sucks that our Euro, Asia & Aussie mates have to stay up or wake up extremely early to find out.

kids
09-29-2015, 02:44 PM
Guess they have some 'graphical issues' with the globe

Red BD
09-29-2015, 02:50 PM
I guess some feel there is a lot to be gained by keeping folks guessing (in this case guessing even more). Me, well I wouldn't do it to a dog, but I really like dogs.

The Solution
09-29-2015, 03:15 PM
Can we please get this fixed once and for all?

Please create an official schedule that is kept up to date in the forum at least. I understand that you only want to show the events of the current cycle, but it would be nice to know what is coming up next! Especially at the end of a cycle, we have no idea what is next until the new cycle/event starts.

What is the point of having this forum if you don't even use it the way it should be used....to communicate info on/about the game.

Vile Lynn has been doing a good job up to now in posting what she "thinks" is coming up. If she is now a moderator, how about you share the info with her and she can post it in advance for us.

Plus, when you list the event names and dates...it would be helpful if you indicate what type of event it is!

Thank you

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 04:20 PM
What is the point of having this forum if you don't even use it the way it should be used....to communicate info on/about the game

Hi The Solution, welcome to the forums! :)
I'm going to use your post to answer, but it's not personal... many have been upset about the lack of info from GREE. I think this is what irritates customers the most here, thinking that GREE will tell them stuff. I hope to change our expectations...

Actually, these forums really aren't for GREE to tell us info. We want to think that, but it's not and never has been the case. GREE (& Funzio, too) has always been vauge & mysterious. I don't expect them to change.

GREE hosts these forums for the players to help other players... with an occasional announcement from GREE. Sometimes they spoil us, but that's rare. When we had community managers posting info, it was wrong most of the time unfortunately. TBH, I'd rather have no info than wrong info.

I hope that puts the purpose of the forums into some perspective...
Feedback & questions are always welcomed and encouraged.

Bad Fish
09-29-2015, 05:56 PM
Nope, globe isn't in the budget for this cycle.

Vile Lynn
09-29-2015, 06:11 PM
Can you make some tentative Uzis drop for the RB?

I asked about RB...
Also said that no Uzi's were dropping, and there's not many RPs left from the last RB.

So, if you're out of RP, start PvP'ing now to earn more, or don't complain later when you don't have any RP to buy Uzi's, Heh, just sayin', but you can still complain if you want to; fine with me.

Anyway, the good news is:
Uzi's should be dropping with enough time to collect and they'll let us know in advance when RB begins.

(Disclaimer: Stuff happeps: if it can go wrong; it will go wrong.)

bevsxrs
09-29-2015, 06:26 PM
I'm going to use your post to answer, but it's not personal... many have been upset about the lack of info from GREE. I think this is what irritates customers the most here, thinking that GREE will tell them stuff. I hope to change our expectations...

Actually, these forums really aren't for GREE to tell us info. We want to think that, but it's not and never has been the case. GREE (& Funzio, too) has always been vauge & mysterious. I don't expect them to change.

GREE hosts these forums for the players to help other players... with an occasional announcement from GREE. Sometimes they spoil us, but that's rare. When we had community managers posting info, it was wrong most of the time unfortunately. TBH, I'd rather have no info than wrong info.

I haven't posted much in a while. But read daily..you still got it Vile Lynn!

Thanks for at least sharing what you can!

kids
09-30-2015, 10:10 AM

Awesome post Vile Lynn !

Would love to see that on top of the general threads !
I coluld have spared a lot of time I've wasted here posting what a sh*t they are doing to our once beloved game - hoping any gree official is reading it and realize they develop into wrong direction

Obviously thats not the case and and they keep on beeing vague and mysterious - i would call it incompetent greedy and trying to rip off their customers

There's no model in the real life i would accept that business model but as long there are still some whales that jump on it i fear nothing will change

But even those must be fed up - if they don't get paid of them to accelarate the pace for the real spenders

How about donating your money for some refugees instead of throwing it to some greedy shady businessmen ?

The Solution
09-30-2015, 12:44 PM

Thanks for your input, VL. I still think that GREE should be taking advantage of their own forums to communicate what is going on. I don't think that is too much to ask for. Of course things are going to be subject to change. Like I said, you've been doing a great job at communicating what you can - even before you were made a Mod.

With all of the money that us players spend on this game, I think we deserve to be a little "spoiled" with upcoming event info, especially so there is a record of the schedule in the event that the Globe goes down (which has been often as of late).

timbo52
09-30-2015, 12:57 PM
I like to be kept in the dark. Makes it more interesting to not have a clue.....

Bad Fish
09-30-2015, 05:00 PM
There's a pulsating box on the right side of your screen to keep you occupied in the meantime.

plavine
09-30-2015, 05:24 PM
No events active now , then we will get three at a time . Typical

Stubby1113
10-01-2015, 01:31 AM
No events active now , then we will get three at a time . Typical

Doubt it. This is what happened right before they shut down the other games. Big gold push then no events. Been there for at least 3 of the shut downs.

Winnson
10-01-2015, 04:30 AM
No one knows man, no one knows.

Least of all Gree.

It is what it is. Enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts I say.

rotmang
10-01-2015, 10:22 AM
In 4h20m from now. Ltq a box event and hope ltb. Uzi drop for rb and then tomorow rb and sa.

Winnson
10-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Doubt it. This is what happened right before they shut down the other games. Big gold push then no events. Been there for at least 3 of the shut downs.

Do Gree have any exciting games on the horizon?

I wonder if they will kill off their English language stuff.

Heapsofblue
10-01-2015, 02:08 PM
I like to be kept in the dark. Makes it more interesting to not have a clue.....

No surprises now, the globe is back.

kids
10-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Really ?

Damn not in europe yet
And dumb me didn't jump on the 40% off sale cos i thought its all over...