PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to "The Birds" AND SUP

honest Abe
09-22-2015, 06:41 AM
Kind of weird posting here given its almost been years not months but after being posted on this weekend's event, I felt compelled to participate in one last thread.

First, congratulations to SUP. Yes, you heard that correctly. Whether by hook or by crook and I will let others debate that, it was quite a feat to pull off three years of top finishing. For some chunk of that it was top two. I am not sure how many of the crew from my days on the pirate ship are still around but no one should belittle the effort and organization (and money) it takes to maintain that sort of performance. As any vet of this game knows, the war is always won before the wd with recruiting and participation.

Like him or not, this is a second job for gene and I don't know how he isn't burned out. Having been involved in the logistics, people can't possibly imagine what it takes to run and hold together a top team, much less several. And Stephen, props for putting together the top team and a a lot a shrewd moves to hold it together starting with the super faction merger which introduced me to you. Also, I am not sure how you have the stomach to be the one man band defending sup on here. There was a reason we labelled this place "the dirty".

Second, congratulations on finally defeating SUP. As one of only a few that disembarked the pirate ship for "penguin island", I am disappointed I wasn't there to be part of it. Regardless of what happens from here, the game will not be shut down without someone else's name on the leaderboard. Now my little 1bn level 300 retired account can drift away into the ether in peace. I don't think most people understand how hard it was to hold the team together and the amount of time, effort and money ripper put into it over the years. I never fought with ferr but have heard much the same and am sure this weekend put a smile on his face.

Lastly, having obviously been a part of both teams and having given 100pct of my time and effort to each while I was there (putting aside the money), I wanted to say that it was a lot of fun playing with both. I got to meet a lot of good people, some of whom I intend to keep in touch with. There are good and bad people on each team just as there are in real life and none are 100 pct bad or good. Frankly a lot more of them are good people than most know.

People like ripper, nitrox, Bocha and etoon who schemed with me wondering how we could hold it together months on end. On the other side, people like pirate lord, pirate enforcer, George, Cazz, global and others that are all true gentlemen. And most of you don't know him but I have missed Artie's sense of humor and wit. And finally, the original bravos that I started this silly game with including spitfire, extra sauce, Kyle, Burbach, ak and Baraka. A band of brothers no matter which side of the fence we all sat on.

I am sure I have missed a number of people and over the years, we all had our issues but I bear no grudges and carry no ill will (with maybe one or two exceptions..). We all took this game very seriously and none of us should hold that against others. One day perhaps we can all have a drink together at a reunion celebrating an obscure game that our children can't understand how we could ever be interested in. With that said, my novel and modern war experience is finally complete and I wish you all a healthy and happy life.

The rabbi aka magneto aka f430 aka pierce pirate

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 06:55 AM
We don't like to use the M word around here.

andrada
09-22-2015, 07:03 AM
SUPussies down ! Nice !!!!!!!! :cool:

honest Abe
09-22-2015, 07:33 AM
SUPussies down ! Nice !!!!!!!! :cool:

Please don't turn this thread into a hate fest like the others. Plenty of other threads that are toxic already.

carl9764
09-22-2015, 07:48 AM
Well said Abe

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 07:50 AM
Hello Abe, totally agree with your post. As I stated earlier, the birds held it together all this time, which was indeed a big accomplishment. Sup doing what they did for three years was indeed lots of blood sweat and tears, figuratively speaking. Lots of time and effort put into it by both teams over that period of time. Lots of old teamates that we have played with over the years that came and went. I still play with many of the sup players you mentioned in another game. We all wanted to keep in touch, even have a few old birds playing there with us.

honest Abe
09-22-2015, 07:58 AM
That's good to hear. From my view it was always supposed to be friendly competition that sometimes got taken too far. At the end of the day, there are a lot of good memories as there always should be for something we all spent far too much time on.

If it's a game that doesn't try to become a second job, let me know. I don't have a lot of free time but it is always good to see old friends. You know where to find me.

ezmunie
09-22-2015, 11:35 AM
First, congratulations to SUP. Yes, you heard that correctly. Whether by hook or by crook and I will let others debate that, it was quite a feat to pull off three years of top finishing.

Like him or not, this is a second job for gene and I don't know how he isn't burned out. Having been involved in the logistics, people can't possibly imagine what it takes to run and hold together a top team, much less several. And Stephen, props for putting together the top team and a a lot a shrewd moves to hold it together starting with the super faction merger which introduced me to you. Also, I am not sure how you have the stomach to be the one man band defending sup on here. There was a reason we labelled this place "the dirty".

A merge with super faction? But all we've heard is that there's never been a merge. Somebody is lying.

And I hate it when somebody starts a new thread on here, then tells folks what they can and cannot post on it.

Allday
09-22-2015, 11:39 AM
Very good post Abe.

carl9764
09-23-2015, 12:36 AM
What doesn't kill you makes you much stronger can't wait for next WD

Dave Gould
09-23-2015, 01:58 AM
A refreshing post in a mire of gree and people hating posts that have ruined this site. Well done sir.

WBS
09-23-2015, 04:24 AM
Good post Abe. Thank you for the information.

Helios Von Elisar
09-23-2015, 04:29 AM
A positive post. Rare and refreshing.

Jacko99
09-23-2015, 05:28 AM
A positive post. Rare and refreshing.

Nice, fair, post OP.

BAP (a ''bird'').

ju100
09-23-2015, 06:29 AM
Oh god, someone from the top teams that is not the Speed guy!

I have a question I have to ask:

How is everyone getting the gold in the top teams? I am sure not everyone is buying it with their real money, and the way SUP lost this last cycle just as the iOS vids have been disabled is even more a sign of it : Can you tell us if most of them were using jailbreaked cloned iDevices with AutoTouch so they could watch many vids at the same time and getting thousand of gold each day this way?

sstuutss
09-23-2015, 06:40 AM
How is everyone getting the gold in the top teams? I am sure not everyone is buying it with their real money, and the way SUP lost this last cycle just as the iOS vids have been disabled is even more a sign of it : Can you tell us if most of them were using jailbreaked cloned iDevices with AutoTouch so they could watch many vids at the same time and getting thousand of gold each day this way?
Ok.I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but even gree couldnt be that stupid. Could they? lol

ju100
09-23-2015, 06:44 AM
Ok.I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but even gree couldnt be that stupid. Could they? lol

It's just what many did last month before they turn the vids down. I'm just wondering if they did that from the begining, thus getting an advantage from the start of the factions' events.

davecity
09-23-2015, 07:08 AM
Adding to ju100. How about the usage of autotouch or similar tools to help with events? I saved up a ton of gold for one FL and went non-stop all 30 minutes and could not come close to what those top guys were scoring.

Speed ump
09-23-2015, 07:55 AM
Ju, people at the top, whether it's sup, pr1, etc are mostly all spending their own money. Most of them are successful professionals who wouldn't have the time, wouldn't want to make the effort to take advantage of those cheats. That's not even mentioning the ethics of it, though I'm sure there's someone out there who has. I think that happened a bit lower down than at the top. Another form of cheating that I'm aware of that I know a couple Of players at the top have used ing Google refunds. Then switch emails for a new account and repeat again. I have heard that Google may have made some changes very recently to resolve that, but not sure about that. It's easy to tell who used those vids, look for the u it's that gree removed, though I did hear that not all players got them removed. It's a start though.

Jacko99
09-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Ju. I can only tell you how i and others i know in our team get our gold: we buy it, mostly when on sale. We buy enough so that we qualify for the gold bonus (if you dont know what this is, ask gree)... Some of the team buy enough gold on sqle to qualify for a small bonus spend 1000 usd, some may now and again spend 10.000 usd to get max bonus).

Bonus gold from spending real cash is the main way to get big gold... I personally have never watched 1 single video nor have i ever asked for or recieved money from refunds. I use my own real cash from my current account (not credit card)...most of the big spenders in the game are simply people with sufficient disposbale income...

Davecity: Re the question on using a bot to deploy - again i can only tell you what i do: by tapping very fast for 30 mins and taking into account lag using guners i can get 150mill in 30 mins... I know others that have i-pad airs and great internet connection that can do a lot more... No "bot". 30 mins two vaults of gold and you get 150 mill: what did you score ? How much gold did you use in 30 mins?

I spent most of my time before joining PR1 in the team i created "The Darkness" and i spent as much there as i do now.

Hope the above answers your questions.

BAP

Speed ump
09-23-2015, 11:47 AM
Bap played in sup before also, so he knows we all spend real money, and don't like cheaters very much.i do know in the past that some top teams were suggesting to their members to get refunds, back when iTunes was doing it to a greater extent. Don't think that's been a issue in more recent times, though I do know a few that have done the Google thing. Nothing gree can do about those ones, you'd think google and Apple would figure out ways to keep from getting scammed. I also felt that if I complained about a games issues and performance, and got a refund for it, that I'd be done with that game, since the issues likely didn't go away. Most that use that do it just to get free gold, and justify it by the poor service in the game. Once, I can see, but over and over again, it's just another form of cheating.

Jacko99
09-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Yep, was a member of PUN (before changing to SUP), in Columbia WD 1 war. I Found PUN to be a team with high disposable income. I left PUN to return to The Darkness as they had some troubles and i still felt responsible for them...

Much later joined the "birds" as i wanted to help them try to defeat SUP (i love a challenge)!

There is no conspiracy, there's mostly just fairly well off and very competitive people that enjoy a digital war in the top teams... Its also not just money; you have to put in a lot of hours and respond to alerts in the middle of the night as well as try to maximise points from battles by getting legenderies and this requires quid pro quo discussion / negotiation with other teams... The leaders and officers in the top teams have to manage all sorts of people to ensure all are working together come battle day.

Truth be known, i was aware of more glitchers and cheaters in the lower-end teams than what i hear about in the top teams.

BAP

thescondo
09-23-2015, 12:40 PM
Yep, was a member of PUN (before changing to SUP), in Columbia WD 1 war. I Found PUN to be a team with high disposable income. I left PUN to return to The Darkness as they had some troubles and i still felt responsible for them...

Much later joined the "birds" as i wanted to help them try to defeat SUP (i love a challenge)!

There is no conspiracy, there's mostly just fairly well off and very competitive people that enjoy a digital war in the top teams... Its also not just money; you have to put in a lot of hours and respond to alerts in the middle of the night as well as try to maximise points from battles by getting legenderies and this requires quid pro quo discussion / negotiation with other teams... The leaders and officers in the top teams have to manage all sorts of people to ensure all are working together come battle day.

Truth be known, i was aware of more glitchers and cheaters in the lower-end teams than what i hear about in the top teams.

BAP

Agree 100%

In a top 10 since the start ( Now top 3)- I feel every long term player is legit They dont have time to cheat - I like the all nigh alerts!

Every now and then you get a guy out of now where - goes gold crazy and in a couple weeks disappears - I always wondered if there gold was hacked or glitched.

Most I saw was airplane glitch and no one talked about it openly - no idea how many used it.

Speed ump
09-23-2015, 01:48 PM
A lot used that one. And a good number in top teams when it was around. Some people will say that's in gree for letting it exist. I just prefer to stay away from any of that myself. I've probably paid more than most for my gold over the years. I either use iTunes to purchase with my credit card, or buy the 500 iTunes that never go on sale( I hate the time it takes to put in the cards, so smaller denominations are out) also I usually end up buying gold when it's not on sale, I don't like waiting until an event to buy gold, like to have plenty on hand just in case iTunes wants to block my purchases. Havnt had that issue in a long time, but I'm not very patient, and waiting until a sale when I'm ready to buy taxes what little patience I do have.

levelhead
09-23-2015, 02:52 PM
What a great thread ;) this is how the forum should be...just one question i have... Are you all giving up on the game now?.

Sheldor Sir
09-23-2015, 02:54 PM
an honest an refreshing post, thanks to the guys who keep the game alive for us mortals

Toby_Bear
09-23-2015, 03:03 PM
an honest an refreshing post, thanks to the guys who keep the game alive for us mortals

They didn't call him the rabbi for nothing besides his hate for gene and dump has clearly softened since he's stop playing.

Speed ump
09-23-2015, 03:35 PM
He said long ago that he didn't hate. So are you now putting words in his mouth? It seems to be what you do.

Danger Mouse
09-23-2015, 03:58 PM
He said long ago that he didn't hate. So are you now putting words in his mouth? It seems to be what you do.

Speedie, we realise you suffered quite the trauma this week.

But, really dude, thrashing around like this to act out your bitterness over it is quite unseemly and not doing yourself any favours.

Toby_Bear
09-23-2015, 05:41 PM

Actually no dump I'm not, I speak from having played with him for a year and know first hand so BAM BIATCH

carlos spicey weener
09-24-2015, 05:55 AM
Please post Hate Club faction code...

HGF69
09-24-2015, 10:11 AM
One lost war and SUP has disintegrated. Last seen with 32 members.

You'd think a real team would want revenge but they've chucked it.

Now place your bets if SUP will be top 5 even next time around.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-24-2015, 10:58 AM

Say what???

I thought they were wealthy, not just rich, but wealthy.

They use hundred dollar bills to light their Cohibas, don't they?

I thought money to them was like toilet paper to a bum like me.

Say what, quit???

What about the kids? What will the kids think?

Speed ump
09-24-2015, 11:29 AM
Dew, didn't you know? The game is dying dude, I thought you would have heard that by now. I know I have , for four years now,lol. Looks like you will finally get to be right. Go mark your calendar.

crazeejay
09-24-2015, 11:32 AM
Say what???

I thought they were wealthy, not just rich, but wealthy.

They use hundred dollar bills to light their Cohibas, don't they?

I thought money to them was like toilet paper to a bum like me.

Say what, quit???

What about the kids? What will the kids think?

Reality must've kicked in for some of them lol

Speed ump
09-24-2015, 12:56 PM
Don't worry crazy, we won't burst your bubble and let reality bum you put

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-24-2015, 01:42 PM
Reality must've kicked in for some of them lol

Brother, these guys said (perhaps intimated) they weren't the 1%ers, rather they were the top .0001%ers!!!!

Maybe they were heavily invested in VW stock, or some other falling star stock?

Perish the thought, no it can't be, did they give it ALL up to THE GREE? ROTFLMAO

Remember friends and enemies, the SPENDING lamp is always on in any friendly game by THE GREE, Apple Store and Google Playstore gladly accept all forms of plastic, or prepaid gift cards!!!

Danger Mouse
09-24-2015, 01:48 PM

Well, you know what they say:

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." ;-))

Speed ump
09-24-2015, 03:38 PM
Dew, you mean, you said they said? Since you've already proven the validity of your posts, we assume that anything you post tends to come from a dark, moist, and odiferous place. We have stated that we have postal workers, truck drivers, along with professionals and business owners. I seriously doubt that Bil gates or Carlos slim have ever been on the team.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-24-2015, 04:00 PM
Dew, you mean, you said they said? Since you've already proven the validity of your posts, we assume that anything you post tends to come from a dark, moist, and odiferous place. We have stated that we have postal workers, truck drivers, along with professionals and business owners. I seriously doubt that Bil gates or Carlos slim have ever been on the team.

I knew the back pedaling, and walking back of previous statements would be forthcoming.
I didn't expect that forthcoming to be IMMEDIATE.
Sniff, sniff, sniff, DEW I smell waffles???? LOL

Speed ump
09-24-2015, 04:46 PM
Yes, your waffling is often, and even frequent.

WBS
09-24-2015, 05:30 PM
Waffles taste really good with homemade maple syrup or a sweet blueberry jam.

WBS
09-24-2015, 05:32 PM
Please post Hate Club faction code...

Ask Speed, he started the club and is the leader of it. I'm not even sure when and where he decides to hold his weekly meetings. I'm sure he's busy doing the Iltq right now, he's a good leader he will give you more info when he gets the chance I'm sure.

Speed ump
09-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Don't be shy wbs, Carlos, he's the court jester, he's such a funny guy.

Toby_Bear
09-24-2015, 05:40 PM
Yes, your waffling is often, and even frequent.

"Is often and even frequent" how do you spell I D I O T? Pfft that's easy, you spell it SPEED DUMP....

manbeast
09-24-2015, 07:50 PM
Nice post op

Bloodlust_revenge
09-24-2015, 08:52 PM
A lot used that one. And a good number in top teams when it was around. Some people will say that's in gree for letting it exist. I just prefer to stay away from any of that myself. I've probably paid more than most for my gold over the years. I either use iTunes to purchase with my credit card, or buy the 500 iTunes that never go on sale( I hate the time it takes to put in the cards, so smaller denominations are out) also I usually end up buying gold when it's not on sale, I don't like waiting until an event to buy gold, like to have plenty on hand just in case iTunes wants to block my purchases. Havnt had that issue in a long time, but I'm not very patient, and waiting until a sale when I'm ready to buy taxes what little patience I do have.

Barney let us gather around and tell us the story of target again

Speed ump
09-24-2015, 08:53 PM
What's the matter zee. Did you find something warm and yellow in your Cheerios. Put a smile on your face cam, it's not that bad.

LüK€¥
09-25-2015, 07:26 AM
I guess SUP is CCs version of TAW?

RealMoneyFakeGold
09-25-2015, 08:52 AM
Out of curiosity, how many players in top teams are female?
I just can't vision women being crazy enough to spend so much money on a game. Seems like a testosterone thing.
Although I do believe Candy Crush is mostly female.

Speed ump
09-25-2015, 01:14 PM
Quite a few females. They're just as competitive as us guys are

ezmunie
09-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Out of curiosity, how many players in top teams are female?
I just can't vision women being crazy enough to spend so much money on a game. Seems like a testosterone thing.
Although I do believe Candy Crush is mostly female.

Guys seem to have an ego thing going on... got to feed that ego no matter the cost.

There are many women in this game........ factions full of women. If you can't see them, you must be blind.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-25-2015, 09:22 PM
No way to no if playa be the man or the woman. One say women he be man.
One say men she be women. You not tell. Better just ever trust people mite surprise you with something or not

LüK€¥
09-26-2015, 01:46 AM
In Crime City, the best player is a female. So its safe to say women are as crazy as us guys

Speed ump
09-26-2015, 05:31 AM
When I first started this game, I had assumed almost all player would be kids, turned out out was wrong. Yes there are a number who just act like kids ( i.e. The hate club) but many players in their 50s plus here.

Allday
09-26-2015, 03:49 PM
When I first started this game, I had assumed almost all player would be kids, turned out out was wrong. Yes there are a number who just act like kids ( i.e. The hate club) but many players in their 50s plus here.
Yep, fun to get together with those guys for a few beers.

Allday
09-26-2015, 03:53 PM
lol speed, the forum is horrible, the good guys never post here.

Allday
09-26-2015, 04:01 PM
Speed, unfortunately you think you can reason with logic and facts. Those things do not matter here sir.

sstuutss
09-26-2015, 04:03 PM
could you put it in one post? even speed manages that most times

Allday
09-26-2015, 04:07 PM
could you put it in one post? even speed manages that most times
Sure, basically speed is entertained by arguing with you guys. Most players don't care anything about the forum or even read it. That is a fact.

sstuutss
09-26-2015, 04:36 PM
Most players don't care anything about the forum or even read it. That is a fact.
Always has been
As for speed using logic and facts, they are missing from many of his posts, though I'm happy to agree he's not alone there.

Allday
09-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Always has been
As for speed using logic and facts, they are missing from many of his posts, though I'm happy to agree he's not alone there.
Honestly clearly speed is just having fun here. The dew crew also. Difference is speed is a guy that just wanted to keep sup on top

Allday
09-26-2015, 04:56 PM
Toby bear has went to far. This is a game, not sure why you are mad.

Speed ump
09-26-2015, 05:45 PM
Lol, all day, it is fun watching them sputter and dribble when logic, facts and truth are mentioned. It's cheap entertainment in my spare time.thy wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they didn't have this little game to obsess on.

Allday
09-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Lol I'm sure sure it gives you great pleasure that Tobe Bear wants you dead. That guy has problems. Lol this is a game

Allday
09-26-2015, 06:44 PM
Toby bear needs to be removed.

Allday
09-26-2015, 06:50 PM
That guy is very angry

Speed ump
09-26-2015, 06:50 PM
It's sad that some people let the game control them. Why would they hate anyone, I sure wasn't looking for that kind of control over anyone, theyjust hand it to me. Guess that's why they posts those reviews on my biz,they think it will give them control back, or maybe scare me from something.

Allday
09-26-2015, 07:02 PM
Speed, I don't get why you do it.

Allday
09-26-2015, 07:04 PM
Let them talk to themselves

WBS
09-26-2015, 07:13 PM
Sure, basically speed is entertained by arguing with you guys. Most players don't care anything about the forum or even read it. That is a fact.

I am entertained by posting with Speed to, he is quite a fellow.

There isn't a lot that post on here, sometimes it's way more entertaining than the game itself. Not a good sign for gree but it is truth to some.

Allday
09-26-2015, 07:24 PM
I am entertained by posting with Speed to, he is quite a fellow.

There isn't a lot that post on here, sometimes it's way more entertaining than the game itself. Not a good sign for gree but it is truth to some.
Lol you have have a problem with a guy that has spent thousands on this game.

Allday
09-26-2015, 07:29 PM
That money lets us play for free

Toby_Bear
09-26-2015, 07:32 PM
You trying to hit some kind of posting quota? i just noticed your completely stupid thread you just created but would not dare contribute in keeping it alive. Since you have a lot to say this evening I must admit I spent a couple mins reading ur past posts and I've noticed a pattern, you not only have one but BOTH of Barnes old man balls all up in your mouth! Let's not concern yourself with me as you clearly have your mouth full at the moment.

Allday
09-26-2015, 07:36 PM
You trying to hit some kind of posting quota? i just noticed your completely stupid thread you just created but would not dare contribute in keeping it alive. Since you have a lot to say this evening I must admit I spent a couple mins reading ur past posts and I've noticed a pattern, you not only have one but BOTH of Barnes old man balls all up in your mouth! Let's not concern yourself with me as you clearly have your mouth full at the moment.
Lol great post

Allday
09-26-2015, 07:37 PM
Bottom line is you are a ------- and that won't change

Allday
09-26-2015, 07:48 PM
Toby, I don't care what you want.

Speed ump
09-26-2015, 08:15 PM
That's my man zeebos. My buddy cam. He never fails.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Tobey Bear, aka , ZEEeffenBOOS.
Quite the quick witted, funny fellow.
The guy sure has a set on him (and they're his for sure), and a brain to back it up.