PDA

View Full Version : MOD request

Sheldor Sir
09-22-2015, 05:50 AM
Can we have a new sub forum 'troll B1 tchin' where the usual suspected taking up the top half of forum can go an B1 tch to their hearts content. Then people could ask questions and they actually been seen, an God forbid get as constructive response!

crazeejay
09-22-2015, 05:53 AM
Yeah because there's so many things that get answered here. More like crickets chirping

HellRaizer
09-22-2015, 05:54 AM
That's what "Off Topic" is for. Even I created a dubious thread in there lol

Vile Lynn
09-22-2015, 06:20 AM
Being rivals is part of the game, and as long as it follows the forum CoC, i think it's benign entertainment.

If you guys want me to move the battle "chat" threads to OT, I can.... but it'll get pretty quiet around here, heh.

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 06:21 AM
If a mod turns up they could start by moving this thread to 'off topic'
I see very few questions being asked(lets face it there arent many new players) almost none answered by mods.

p.s.to be clear. I'm not talking about pm's

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 07:20 AM
Sheldon, they will still bring it in the main forum, unless have really strong mod interaction to regulate it.

Sheldor Sir
09-22-2015, 07:59 AM
Any 'new' player to this game (if such an animal still exists) started an found their way on here they would take none look an just delete game :-((

I for one am restful to top 600 ish players who tap away like Fred Astaire an keep the game going for the People like me ���������� just fed up with I think 6 threads just going around and around and around and around and around and around and around the same thing

beartrap
09-22-2015, 08:15 AM
If a mod turns up they could start by moving this thread to 'off topic'
I see very few questions being asked(lets face it there arent many new players) almost none answered by mods.

p.s.to be clear. I'm not talking about pm's

Most of the technical/in-game errors are not gonna be answered by the moderators. That is what the ticket system is supposed to be used for. Mods are just other players with special forum privileges.

Brown Out
09-22-2015, 08:24 AM
Agreed, all the multiple "hate mob" threads are annoying.
Problem is, if mods take action they're seen as being to heavy-handed. They take no action and they're seen as being to lenient. Can't win for losing.

J-manKometh96
09-22-2015, 08:33 AM
Sheldon, they will still bring it in the main forum, unless have really strong mod interaction to regulate it.
Yes, I'm sure you will.

HellRaizer
09-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Agreed, all the multiple "hate mob" threads are annoying.
Problem is, if mods take action they're seen as being to heavy-handed. They take no action and they're seen as being to lenient. Can't win for losing.

What's fascinating is you used to sing from a different hymn sheet..

For those who wander around, they may discover my findings..

smbass77
09-22-2015, 12:00 PM
sounds like a lot of sour g****s from the SECOND place SUP players.

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 01:32 PM
Mods are just other players with special forum privileges.
What part of "to be clear. I'm not talking about pm's" wasn't clear?

beartrap
09-22-2015, 01:37 PM
What part of "to be clear. I'm not talking about pm's" wasn't clear?

Maybe the fact that I wasn't even talking about PMs. There are tons of other questions about the games that are asked in the General sections and they go unanswered.

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 01:44 PM

Maybe the fact that I wasn't even talking about PMs.
You weren't?

J-manKometh96
09-22-2015, 01:45 PM
Maybe the fact that I wasn't even talking about PMs. There are tons of other questions about the games that are asked in the General sections and they go unanswered.

Except you were specifically talking about PM's when the OP specifically stated he was not talking about PM's. Sorry, sstutss, not the OP.

beartrap
09-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Except you were specifically talking about PM's when the OP specifically stated he was not talking about PM's. Sorry, sstutss, not the OP.

You weren't?

I never said PM's. Where the hell are you pulling this random thought from.

The OP was talking about a thread to complain about things...never said PM's.

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 02:08 PM
I never said PM's. Where the hell are you pulling this random thought from.
Perhaps here?

beartrap
09-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Perhaps here?

Not sure how your example shows that I was talking about PM (Private Messages)

descriptions of mods = PM's??

Vile Lynn
09-22-2015, 02:19 PM
PM = private message

PM = player moderator

Does that help?

I am one & can do the other :p ;)

J-manKometh96
09-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Doh!!!!!!!!

HellRaizer
09-22-2015, 02:29 PM
PM also = Dredd... But still still don't know what it stands for.. (dew has coined it Prime Minister thou)

psyconaz
09-22-2015, 02:30 PM
PM also = Dredd... But still still don't know what it stands for.. (dew has coined it Prime Minister thou)

sorry but i called him prime minister :)

Mila Relyt
09-22-2015, 02:40 PM
I sent a ticket to CS letting them know that the in-game help provides a link to here for when a player wants more help but there's no help here. Their reply was they don't provide that kind of service.

HellRaizer
09-22-2015, 02:45 PM
sorry but i called him prime minister :)

My apologies :)

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 02:45 PM
Well I'm glad thats been cleared up :)

sstuutss
09-22-2015, 02:50 PM
I sent a ticket to CS letting them know that the in-game help provides a link to here for when a player wants more help but there's no help here. Their reply was they don't provide that kind of service.
You're talking about questions only gree can answer?
Most game questions I've seen asked that can be answered by players(or pm's) have been. Though likely with some words of warning.

HellRaizer
09-22-2015, 02:54 PM
Alot of us can provide advise or explain how the game works... If you wanna get an answer to a tech issue then its unlikely you'll get an answer here unless the community devise a work around.. Sometimes you may find a sticky thread that relates to a big issue, but most issue threads go unanswered, as seen by my tracking thread

Mila Relyt
09-22-2015, 03:17 PM
I was pointing out to them that there was a link in-game hoping they'd see the detrimental impact for their PR. Their reply was ironic because of many post I've seen stating CS doesn't read the message in the tickets.

WBS
09-22-2015, 03:18 PM

Yes you will.

good gawd noooo
09-22-2015, 05:42 PM
PM = private message

PM = player moderator

Does that help?

I am one & can do the other :p ;)

wow really?? I am impressed.. I am so in awe of you... congrats again on the position just a lil grief

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Gawd,you're impressed by mud pies and spit wads too, you'll get over it.

J-manKometh96
09-22-2015, 07:21 PM
Somebody really hot their butthurt on this weekend with that big fall from the top. He can't help but attack everybody.

WBS
09-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Somebody really hot their butthurt on this weekend with that big fall from the top. He can't help but attack everybody.

I know he's been extra spicy lately, but love and compassion always pull through, it just takes patience and commitment. Speed will recover.

Rolinz
09-22-2015, 08:22 PM
Alot of us can provide advise or explain how the game works... If you wanna get an answer to a tech issue then its unlikely you'll get an answer here unless the community devise a work around.. Sometimes you may find a sticky thread that relates to a big issue, but most issue threads go unanswered, as seen by my tracking thread

I agree with HellRaizer. The automated reply when submitting a ticket directs you to go to the Forums for answers from "Senior Members". Gree's lack of communication in the forum with any useful detail is a joke that will never change. A lot of things are ignored or rarely gets answered in a timely manner, typically after the event has ended.