PDA

View Full Version : The new champions of MW, PR1!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2015, 09:09 PM
First of all, please accept my congratulations on slaying the behemoth, SUP-something-or-the-other.

I've read most of the threads, and I wish to offer a comment about the behavior of the members of PR1.

Taking nothing away from your win, your behavior after the win has been refreshing.

None of your members have come on here berating, bad mouthing, trash talking, demeaning, besmirching, denigrating, boasting, bragging, or threatening anyone.

You folks are a class act, not by declaration, but by deed and behavior.

Its refreshing to see adults behaving with dignity, class, and sportsmanship.

Your team has been verbally abused, badgered, berated, and belittled for years.

Despite the petty attacks, you folks just kept your heads down, and played with class.

You've also demonstrated your class after your huge win.

We may be living in the best years of MW, or its worst years.

Who can really know?

Best or worst, your behavior should be commended.

I won't mention any of your current, or former members, because you all contributed to what you've achieved.

I salute all of you Emperors, past and present.

It would be unfair of me to ignore Ferry, however.

Ferry had a grand idea 40 odd months ago.

About 18 months ago, can't actually recall, he laid it all down and moved on.

Ferry was and is many things.

With the passing of time, my respect and admiration for him has grown.

Its easy to see why the current day iteration of the Emperors, in the form of PR1 behave the way they do and have.

One other thing your win has done, hasten my departure from all things MW and Gree.

I'm not announcing, nor do I wish this thread to degenerate into one about me, me, me; because this is your time, PR1.

I wish the best for everyone in or near the MW universe, and again, thanks and much respect to all who have waddled through the Penguin Colony.

Your win was something to behold.

Thanks so much for the memories, good and bad, MW and Gree.

Sorry, PR1, but these things were on my mind.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 09:42 PM
Lol, dew.dont trip over your tongue.

crazeejay
09-21-2015, 10:40 PM
Awww poor dump is upset now that it all isn't about him anymore :(

Mila Relyt
09-21-2015, 11:40 PM
It would be unfair of me to ignore Ferry, however.

Ferry had a grand idea 40 odd months ago.

About 18 months ago, can't actually recall, he laid it all down and moved on.

Ferry was and is many things.

With the passing of time, my respect and admiration for him has grown.

Its easy to see why the current day iteration of the Emperors, in the form of PR1 behave the way they do and have.

One other thing your win has done, hasten my departure from all things MW and Gree.

Are you departing? I would hate to see you go. Ferr and PJ were legends in the day. When Funzio came up with the leaderboards, watching them go was like watching the bids at a Barret Jackson auction. I'll do the same eventually. Remember Wasteland on the Commodore 64? Fallout 4 is scheduled to drop Nov 10 - I'll probably be retired for about a year, or more if it is as endless as advertised. If this game is still here, then I might pull my accounts out of life support.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 01:39 AM
Are you departing? I would hate to see you go. Ferr and PJ were legends in the day. When Funzio came up with the leaderboards, watching them go was like watching the bids at a Barret Jackson auction. I'll do the same eventually. Remember Wasteland on the Commodore 64? Fallout 4 is scheduled to drop Nov 10 - I'll probably be retired for about a year, or more if it is as endless as advertised. If this game is still here, then I might pull my accounts out of life support.

Yes, my friend, the time has come.
Ferry and PJ were two among many.
But, its not the appropriate time to speak of my nothing exploits.
There was also JOKER, aka, PIRATE ENFORCER, a gentleman; as well as a generous man to many in need.
Last, but certainly not least, DINGLEBERRY must not be overlooked, an amazing businessman, student of this game, great story teller, and a very decent human being.
While we're wandering down memory lane, gotta shout out to HAMMER.I
We can't forget a very clever man, funny man, also a strategist of this faux war tap extravaganza, SAL T IGUANA, aka, The Salty One, aka SUM TING WONG.
There are at least a 100, maybe 200, gentlemen and ladies who played a silly game.

Anyway, there will be time for that memory lane trek later.
Today let's celebrate those cleverest of all birds, PR1.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 04:50 AM
You don't seem to Be very departed. Still up past 3 am posting,lol. No, he's not leaving, he dosnt have that kind of self control.

crazeejay
09-22-2015, 05:04 AM
Easy there #2

Big John
09-22-2015, 05:12 AM
Loser in the game and loser on the forum, well done king of the trolls.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 05:31 AM
Why do you feel like such a loser John, if you share with us I'm sure someone can help.

crazeejay
09-22-2015, 05:39 AM
Wow dump that reply to John was about as bright as a 2watt light bulb. I'm sure you can try to do better but I doubt it

Big John
09-22-2015, 05:53 AM
Anyway well done PR1 and good luck to Dew if you decide to leave, the forum wont be the same, enjoyed your posts.