PDA

View Full Version : wow - my last post get deleted while I've been typing

kids
09-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Homeland security is a joke against Gree..

So never doubt again they just don't care

TMI
09-21-2015, 04:27 PM
eeerrrrr... what??

kids
09-21-2015, 04:31 PM
assuming that only gree employees are spending big to keep us mass of real players in the game and spending little money to stay competetive..
who cares - let em go like that ..I'm check in some videos to find a better game that's not just ripping off their players base

TMI
09-21-2015, 04:37 PM
eeeerrrr... what again??

kids
09-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Wanna discuss it ?

kids
09-21-2015, 04:41 PM
I would copy and paste but the whole thread is deleted and of the history..

kids
09-21-2015, 04:43 PM
Errr - maybe I'll try to log in on wifi and all is good again

TMI
09-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Are there particular players that you suspect are GREE employees?

kids
09-21-2015, 05:02 PM
yep !
I'd get my reward for the 4th day of war and gold videos that advertise bo.om be.ach and cl.ash of c.lans
guess I'll try them

kids
09-21-2015, 05:04 PM
would you spend 2500 dollars to get a pixel gun ?

Dipstik
09-21-2015, 05:13 PM
You can say clash of clans here

TMI
09-21-2015, 05:21 PM
would you spend 2500 dollars to get a pixel gun ?

What are its stats?

kids
09-21-2015, 05:27 PM
Really ?

Clash of clans

...indeed - so it must been my askining gree to apologize for their incompetence and a promise to do better that made them deleting the post

kids
09-21-2015, 05:29 PM
Don't think that will ever happen

Have fun fellas- play it for free and watch it fading away

Dipstik
09-21-2015, 05:49 PM
I suspect it was the spelling errors. Deleting the post is a mod's way of marking it up with a red pen and telling you to do it again.

HavingFun
09-21-2015, 06:00 PM
Lol, OP, are you drunk?

kids
09-22-2015, 04:22 AM
Fyi - i started a thread asking gree to apologize for messing up every event lately and the promise they'll try to do better...bla bla

Pc77 answered to this thread that nothing will change aslong there are guys that are pulling 8million points on a battle weekend...

I tried to answer that im pretty sure that these are gree employes equipped with free gold - only playing to keep others spending more in try to stay competitive. ..bla bla

The second i pushed the post button my reply get deleted - the thread was deleted and it's been erased of the history

And of course I've been drunk...as my team get the 36k gun for 3 days hard fighting we were that happy that we had to cheer up !

Bad Fish
09-22-2015, 04:36 AM
I had the same problem bro. Turned out SKEE-LO had my WiFi password & was deleting my post. I found a soldering gun, pair of bronzed shoes, 3 paper clips, stainless steel strainer, tinfoil & a shortwave radio. I was able to build a small scale forcefield that was FCC compliant but kept him from deleting my post.

Max Power
09-22-2015, 07:01 AM
Fyi - i started a thread asking gree to apologize for messing up every event lately and the promise they'll try to do better...bla bla

Pc77 answered to this thread that nothing will change aslong there are guys that are pulling 8million points on a battle weekend...

I tried to answer that im pretty sure that these are gree employes equipped with free gold - only playing to keep others spending more in try to stay competitive. ..bla bla

The second i pushed the post button my reply get deleted - the thread was deleted and it's been erased of the history

And of course I've been drunk...as my team get the 36k gun for 3 days hard fighting we were that happy that we had to cheer up !

Your post got deleted because the thread got deleted while you were typing, not because they read your post and have excellent reflexes.

I wish I had a dollar for every thread started here that sounded exactly like yours. I could buy a pixel gun or something. Do you guys think it will actually make a difference, or is this some kind of essay exercise to see how many different ways you can say the same thing?

sister morphine
09-22-2015, 07:33 AM

If someone is scoring eight million points, they've got IP bonuses that probably mean one hit scores as much a regular player would do with a power attack. You have to factor that in. It's still an insane waste of money but it's theirs to waste.

kids
09-22-2015, 08:53 AM
I wish I had a dollar for every thread started here that sounded exactly like yours. I could buy a pixel gun or something. Do you guys think it will actually make a difference, or is this some kind of essay exercise to see how many different ways you can say the same thing?

Yeah - guess you're right

We should just shut up and accept they are to incompetent to release a glitch free event and it's getting worse week by week

beartrap
09-22-2015, 09:06 AM
Have you thought that your thread was deleted because it might have violated the forum code of conduct?

kids
09-22-2015, 09:21 AM
If someone is scoring eight million points, they've got IP bonuses that probably mean one hit scores as much a regular player would do with a power attack. You have to factor that in. It's still an insane waste of money but it's theirs to waste.

Sounds logic
If they get 1000 points per hit they only have to hit 8000 times to get 8 million points

Just needs 50000 gold

Seems fair to spend 2500 $ every weekend on glitchy events and get a useless pixel gun for it that's worthless 6 months later

If they would reward that afford with a kingpin i might do that too..

kids
09-22-2015, 09:27 AM
Have you thought that your thread was deleted because it might have violated the forum code of conduct?

I would like to check that but it's gone and i can't confirm

Ok - enough time wasted here...i got to open a box

Red BD
09-22-2015, 01:39 PM
I would like to check that but it's gone and i can't confirm

Ok - enough time wasted here...i got to open a box

Why? Chances are you'll be disappointed - even with the infamous "gold option."

kids
09-22-2015, 02:03 PM
There's a gold option ?

I already wondered how some people get 300 discs/neclaces/whatever.. on these awesome leaderboard events

That must be great fun and worth every dollar

sister morphine
09-22-2015, 11:16 PM
Sounds logic
If they get 1000 points per hit they only have to hit 8000 times to get 8 million points

Just needs 50000 gold

Seems fair to spend 2500 $ every weekend on glitchy events and get a useless pixel gun for it that's worthless 6 months later

If they would reward that afford with a kingpin i might do that too..
Some of those people at least buy their gold 100 vaults at a time. Last time I looked you got 250,000 free gold for buying 150,000 in one go! :eek:

TxTireMan
09-23-2015, 06:02 AM
Samurai Siege :cool:

Vile Lynn
09-23-2015, 08:06 AM
Some of those people at least buy their gold 100 vaults at a time. Last time I looked you got 250,000 free gold for buying 150,000 in one go! :eek:

That's rad! I don't know what I'd do with that much gold! ...besides drool, lol!

LüK€¥
09-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Samurai Siege :cool:

Why not Clash of Clans?

Red BD
09-23-2015, 03:48 PM
That's rad! I don't know what I'd do with that much gold! ...besides drool, lol!

I don't know what I'd do with my money if I had enough on hand to buy enough gold to get the bonus gold. Must be nice.��
(I'm thinking Ferrari)

kids
09-23-2015, 04:57 PM

I just tried it and bought 500 1m stats shovels for tons of gold

lot of tabbing but damn I feel mighty with that 1 billion stat increase !

kids
09-23-2015, 07:25 PM
What the heck ?

They took it of my inventory

REFUND !!!