PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to PR1

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 11:08 AM
After three years of hard fought battles the birds apparently have won a wd. Congrats to the team.

RealMoneyFakeGold
09-21-2015, 11:17 AM
About time, took them long enough.

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 11:38 AM
About time, took them long enough.

yeah and SUP had 3 yr to collect every bonus and still losing this is pathetic

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 11:47 AM
Why do you feel pathetic Pysco? If you havnt noticed most of the players in both those teams arnt original players who have all those bonuses. I know, you're not one to let simple facts get in the way of your reality distortion field. obvipusly this game goes well beyond simple entertainment for you, I keep suggesting professional help. You can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink it

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Why do you feel pathetic Pysco? If you havnt noticed most of the players in both those teams arnt original players who have all those bonuses. I know, you're not one to let simple facts get in the way of your reality distortion field. obvipusly this game goes well beyond simple entertainment for you, I keep suggesting professional help. You can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink it

oh but it's not what you said in the past??? didin't you said SUP never merged????

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 11:52 AM
You are a slow one, arnt you, merging and recruiting players to replace others are two different things. Either that or every team in the game merges every single cycle, you can be your own personal judge of that

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 11:53 AM
You are a slow one, arnt you, merging and recruiting players to replace others are two different things. Either that or every team in the game merges every single cycle, you can be your own personal judge of that

now you change your story funny to see you try to juggle keep going dump :)

Toby_Bear
09-21-2015, 12:09 PM
There's already a congrats thread you narcissistic troll

J-manKometh96
09-21-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm sure you know all about what types of professional help are available, however I'd be suspect of any recommendations from you as its apparent they've failed for you.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 12:27 PM
Hey Toby, mine came first, you might tell that to the one that started his after mine. I'm sure you wouldn't want to appears to be a hypocrite.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 12:27 PM
Juan, the first step is admitting your problem. Let me know when you're there. Then we can talk

truthteller
09-21-2015, 12:31 PM
After three years of hard fought battles the birds apparently have won a wd. Congrats to the team.

Speed, I see a few things wrong with your post and please correct me if I am wrong

1- "after three year" these words seems to be trying to demerith their victory
2- why do you have to why do you say "apparently" it seems crystal clear that PR1 got the best of SUP this time around and no way you guys can catch up to them

and to be honest and tell the truth.................. this RP1 team is the results as you have posted before of various mergers or recruiting of top spenders, which means, this RP1 has only been fighting together for maybe 2 or 3 WDs, which ...........thus it did not take this team 3 year to beat you, only a couple of cycles

So please give credit where credit is due without any form of resting merith to their accomplishment, SUP has been a great team, but RP1 was the better team this time around period

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 12:32 PM
Hey Toby, mine came first, you might tell that to the one that started his after mine. I'm sure you wouldn't want to appears to be a hypocrite.

once again you got **** in the eyes

Congratulations To Phoenix Rising
Started by Captain Buck Slayer, 09-21-2015 09:39 AM

Congrats to PR1
Started by Speed ump, 09-21-2015 10:08 AM

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 12:53 PM
Truth, sorry you are not able to take what I said for what was actually said, but instead you made your own interpretation of it. I use apparently all the time, it's just a speech mannerism. If you took any of that as a " demerith" then that was on you. You could say the same thing about the current sup team then. This was only their second wd together, and according to that, each wd stands on its own, and has no relation to past ones, since members always change. So in other words, some random team won every wd for three years, got you. Is there some reason why you guys can just let the fact that pr1 won a wd be just what it is, a victory for them? Instead you seem to find ways to demerith even that, and make it just more personal attacks on people and specific teams. I'm sure that all makes you feel good and warm inside. Pr1 please ignore the negative trolls here. Again, congrats an the accomplishment, whether or not you consider yourself to be a new team or an old team.

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 12:58 PM
Master of Musings
Post Count

Lol, it took three years of planning and effort.

In my book its not a sincere congratulation but im sure you dont want us to say you are hypocrite :)

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Pysco, you do realize that all you're doing is proving that you picked an accurate name for yourself, right? Well maybe you don't, physcotic people don't alway realize their sickness.

truthteller
09-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Truth, sorry you are not able to take what I said for what was actually said, but instead you made your own interpretation of it. I use apparently all the time, it's just a speech mannerism. If you took any of that as a " demerith" then that was on you. You could say the same thing about the current sup team then. This was only their second wd together, and according to that, each wd stands on its own, and has no relation to past ones, since members always change. So in other words, some random team won every wd for three years, got you. Is there some reason why you guys can just let the fact that pr1 won a wd be just what it is, a victory for them? Instead you seem to find ways to demerith even that, and make it just more personal attacks on people and specific teams. I'm sure that all makes you feel good and warm inside. Pr1 please ignore the negative trolls here. Again, congrats an the accomplishment, whether or not you consider yourself to be a new team or an old team.

I see your point about being the same team and makes sense
as to the word apparently still out of context, there is no need for it and if you read that sentence you will see it too
as for the 3 year...... agree I could also interpret that on a positive manner such as PR1 team has been determine and has kept the good fight alive to acomlish their goal to beat SUP for 3 year to finally accomplish that goal

My apologies for only seeing the negative side of that post

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 01:12 PM
Pysco, you do realize that all you're doing is proving that you picked an accurate name for yourself, right? Well maybe you don't, physcotic people don't alway realize their sickness.

dump you realise im pointing all your BS, if you don't like maybe you should shut and we will see less BS

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 01:17 PM
BTW Dump i didin't see you apologize saying tobey he was hypocrite when we all see you were wrong (like always)

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Pysco, too bad you can read, been there done that, obviously you and your buds arnt able to keep your traps close for more than two minutes at a time. Truth, that is indeed the case. They kept at it all this time, while many teams fell by the wayside. We all know they would have long been gone without the many mergers, but they made those happen to keep going. In the end the slow down of the game has allowed it to happen, and they were able to use that to their advantage. Sup has dominated like no other team I have ever seen in all the games I have played, or am aware of, and the birds hung on for just as long to win one. Got to give both teams some credit for putting up with the problems in the game for as long as they both have. They're not the only ones, there's other old timers hanging in here and there, though much fewer every day it seems. ( see, another mannerism, as it not only seems, it's a known fact) I would say this will be the last anniversary of the game that we see. For over a year now I've convinced a few old friends to play another game that's less strenuous, time and money consuming as this one, in order to keep in touch with old friends that have left this game. I predict that soon I will have some new recruits and will have to start another team there too( with four games there, I figure I can keep in touch with a lot of old friends)

Vile Lynn
09-21-2015, 01:28 PM
*munches popcorn*

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 01:35 PM
Can pyu pass the butter and salt please? These guys are almost like a perpetual motion engine. Once you give the trolls a little nudge, they just keep on going. Dosnt matter what you say really. In fact I'll have some fun with that next

Kefa
09-21-2015, 01:46 PM
Congratulations to Phoenix!!

And, Speed, fwiw, I think considering you being the current leader and one of the original founders of the team that topped the leaderboard since day 1, it's perfectly appropriate for you to create a personal congratulatory thread, regardless of how many others may already have spoken. I'm sure it's a bittersweet day for you and your teammates, but congratulating the winner shows sportsmanship.

It will be fun and interesting to see what happens next!

crazeejay
09-21-2015, 01:50 PM
It's a good day

Supra X
09-21-2015, 02:02 PM
Call Ferr!!

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 02:05 PM
Pysco, too bad you can read, been there done that, obviously you and your buds arnt able to keep your traps close for more than two minutes at a time. Truth, that is indeed the case. They kept at it all this time, while many teams fell by the wayside. We all know they would have long been gone without the many mergers, but they made those happen to keep going. In the end the slow down of the game has allowed it to happen, and they were able to use that to their advantage. Sup has dominated like no other team I have ever seen in all the games I have played, or am aware of, and the birds hung on for just as long to win one. Got to give both teams some credit for putting up with the problems in the game for as long as they both have. They're not the only ones, there's other old timers hanging in here and there, though much fewer every day it seems. ( see, another mannerism, as it not only seems, it's a known fact) I would say this will be the last anniversary of the game that we see. For over a year now I've convinced a few old friends to play another game that's less strenuous, time and money consuming as this one, in order to keep in touch with old friends that have left this game. I predict that soon I will have some new recruits and will have to start another team there too( with four games there, I figure I can keep in touch with a lot of old friends)

once again you got **** in the eyes, i didint mentiion SUP was full of BS i said (YOU) and only (YOU) were full of BS

HayeZeus
09-21-2015, 02:11 PM
Hey Speed.

How's it going?

Good?

Great!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

sstuutss
09-21-2015, 02:22 PM
In the end the slow down of the game has allowed it to happen

now now sump lets not be trying to blame others for ones own failings

WBS
09-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Hey Speed.

How's it going?

Good?

Great!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I had to laugh at this ;)

Great sportsmanship Speed. Supu had a long run of first and the Birds had a good run at keeping it competitive.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 02:24 PM
all true wbs.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 02:30 PM
Well, it'll be interesting to see how many thousands are spent next WD now that the precedent has been set.

Will PR1 go all out to establish a new dynasty?

Will SUP fold like a house of cards now that the crown has passed?

Will PR1 fade into history after their last hurrah?

Will SUP pull out all stops to reclimb to the top of the pixel pile?

Will the game still be here or will we all be locked out again?

So much anticipation, if one could only summon the energy!

good gawd noooo
09-21-2015, 02:45 PM
This would be a fine place to repost every degrading thing sup players every posted to every second place finisher.. 3 years and they finally lost.. And no excuses sup your merged(thats when you take multiple players from a team and that team ceases to exist) thats not recruiting as you prefer to call it. You lost the majority of your long term players after that move and still managed one more first place finish. So stop with excuses you got beat fair and square slap on your feedbags time to eat all the crow you been dishing out for 3 years.. Wont taste good cause you guys earned a super sized portion with your egos.. Again its not personal to me but fair is fair you dished it out.. Now eat it with some grace and dignity

crazeejay
09-21-2015, 02:45 PM
I won't care. It was just great to see Goliath fall this time!

good gawd noooo
09-21-2015, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=Kefa;1536157]Congratulations to Phoenix!!

And, Speed, fwiw, I think considering you being the current leader and one of the original founders of the team that topped the leaderboard since day 1, it's perfectly appropriate for you to create a personal congratulatory thread, regardless of how many others may already have spoken. I'm sure it's a bittersweet day for you and your teammates, but congratulating the winner shows sportsmanship.

It will be fun and interesting to see what happens next![/QUOt

would show sportsmanship if he hadn't followed it up with an excuse about not being the same team yada yada yada.. its the same team that won last cycle so good enough.. Phenoix won and that should of earned some respect but the ego wont let it be that easy... the points and tenacity Pheonix showed for the last 3 years and yes they may of merged but so did SUP although again their egos wont let it be said.. In the end Pheonix had their day and many cheers were heard throughout the land.. CONGRATS to Pheonix and shame on SUP .. again time to eat your crow like a good sport since you had absolutely no issues dishing it out for over 3 years

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 02:59 PM
I wasn't the one that said it wasn't the same team, you guys might get your facts straight. I was expanding on truth tellers logic when he suggested that pr1 was not the same team. And gawd, the only one I see trying to talk about excuses is you and the rest of your hate club buddies. You guys can't help yourselves, can you. By the way, you don't get to define who gets to do what, just in case you havnt managed to figure that out yet. I bet that frustrates you in real life too, that's why you guys try it here. Looks like it dosnt work any better here than it does in real life, you guys just keep flapping your jaws, and the only ones listening are yourselves. I'm sure you've overlooked all the people here who have told you guys to go get a life. I think you have a life, trolling is a way of life, right?

sstuutss
09-21-2015, 03:02 PM
would show sportsmanship if he hadn't followed it up with an excuse about not being the same team yada yada yada
hey he left the 'lol' off the front, that was a start, shame he couldnt keep it up

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118303-Update-of-PR1-vs-SUP-U-Score-Battle-4-Bahamas!!&p=1536048&viewfull=1#post1536048

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 03:04 PM
Green horns.

good gawd noooo
09-21-2015, 03:07 PM
I wasn't the one that said it wasn't the same team, you guys might get your facts straight. I was expanding on truth tellers logic when he suggested that pr1 was not the same team. And gawd, the only one I see trying to talk about excuses is you and the rest of your hate club buddies. You guys can't help yourselves, can you. By the way, you don't get to define who gets to do what, just in case you havnt managed to figure that out yet. I bet that frustrates you in real life too, that's why you guys try it here. Looks like it dosnt work any better here than it does in real life, you guys just keep flapping your jaws, and the only ones listening are yourselves. I'm sure you've overlooked all the people here who have told you guys to go get a life. I think you have a life, trolling is a way of life, right?

you crack me up.. one post you agree with me another I am part of the trolls that stalk you for life.. fact is sometimes I agree with them sometimes I see your side.. I also know enough to know only about 30-50% of what is said is actually true and its my right to decide who to believe.. as for the rest of whatever you were trying to say I could care less.. but again you made excuses as to why your team lost.. only things that matters is you finally did.. I don't know or like or dislike you and I don't know or like or dislike phoenix although I do respect their tenacity and final triumph.. really its all about YOUR ego your the face of SUP in forums and dude how do you get such a large ego into such a lil typing square.. especially today since it must be pretty damn sore from the beating phoenix gave it..

crazeejay
09-21-2015, 03:12 PM
And a sweet beating it was!

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 03:14 PM
It appears that you guys are the ones with the egos. It seems to make you feel better about yourselves by tearing down others. This fact has been established, so no need to keep denying the obvious. Unlike you guys, I don't attack people just for the sake of doing so, if you say something that makes sense, I may very well agree with you. When you don't, or you attack someone, then I will respond to that in a different way. I know coo on sense, logic, truth, and facts are all confusing ideas to you guys.thats why every once in a while you will actually say something that's factual. The reality is, you most likely don't even realize that you have. It's all the same to you. If you say it, it must be true.

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 03:21 PM

Yahoo!
Celebration
Yahoo!
This is your celebration

Celebrate good times, come on!
(Let's celebrate)
(Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now, celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration
We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
It's up to you, what's your pleasure?
Everyone around the world come on!

Yahoo!
It's a celebration
Yahoo!

(It's a celebration)
(Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
A dedication to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate and party with you

Come on now, celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time, yeah yeah
Celebration
We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together
It's up to you, what's your pleasure?
Everyone around the world come on!

Yahoo!
It's a celebration
Yahoo!
It's a celebration

(Let's celebrate come on now)
(Let's celebrate)

We're gonna have a good time tonight
Let's celebrate, it's all right
Let's celebrate, it's all right, baby

(Celebration)
(Celebration)

Yahoo!
Yahoo!

(Let's celebrate)
(It's a celebration)

(Let's celebrate)
(Come on and celebrate tonight)
('Cause everything's gonna be alright, let's celebrate)

(Let's celebrate)

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 03:25 PM
knob ring a thing

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 03:38 PM
Mouhahahaha dump is mad!!!!!! Hes posting small answers, keep it up maybe if you post smaller
Msg there will be less BS

Celebration yeah baby!!!!

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 03:39 PM
Won ton yes

good gawd noooo
09-21-2015, 04:07 PM
It appears that you guys are the ones with the egos. It seems to make you feel better about yourselves by tearing down others. This fact has been established, so no need to keep denying the obvious. Unlike you guys, I don't attack people just for the sake of doing so, if you say something that makes sense, I may very well agree with you. When you don't, or you attack someone, then I will respond to that in a different way. I know coo on sense, logic, truth, and facts are all confusing ideas to you guys.thats why every once in a while you will actually say something that's factual. The reality is, you most likely don't even realize that you have. It's all the same to you. If you say it, it must be true.

OMG really.. ok Im not actually linked to those you call the trolls.. but would someone please post quotes from dear speed from a few of his many post over the years in regards to second place finishers.. and maybe toss in one or two of his post in which he insults degrades and and does his happy first place victory dances on their feelings... don't make any up will be no need.. can you really be so blind to your own personality?? seriously trolls do your thing show him his own words

Big John
09-21-2015, 04:12 PM
Why are we giving the clown house room, he's clearly deranged.

WBS
09-21-2015, 04:12 PM
you crack me up.. one post you agree with me another I am part of the trolls that stalk you for life.. fact is sometimes I agree with them sometimes I see your side.. I also know enough to know only about 30-50% of what is said is actually true and its my right to decide who to believe.. as for the rest of whatever you were trying to say I could care less.. but again you made excuses as to why your team lost.. only things that matters is you finally did.. I don't know or like or dislike you and I don't know or like or dislike phoenix although I do respect their tenacity and final triumph.. really its all about YOUR ego your the face of SUP in forums and dude how do you get such a large ego into such a lil typing square.. especially today since it must be pretty damn sore from the beating phoenix gave it..

I hear you Good Gawd, Speed thinks if we disagree we are haters. The truth is he doesn't see anyone else viewpoint besides his own and admittedly picks fights with those he thinks is hating. I don't mind the guy/girl named Speed. He is quite entertaining on the forum and in real life maybe we could hang out and grab a drink. I think his style of posting is what makes others view him as an egotistical poster with not much debating ability. If I'm right he will take that as me saying he is one. But we should get used to it.

levelhead
09-21-2015, 04:16 PM
*munches popcorn*

The popcorn stall has a big queue. *sips on coke* ;)

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Debate, when you guys learn how, do please let me know. Here's a hint, just posting words is not debating.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 04:18 PM
Debate, when you guys learn how, do please let me know. Here's a hint, just posting words is not debating.

What's to debate? You lost. Doesn't get much clearer than that.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 04:21 PM
OMG really.. ok Im not actually linked to those you call the trolls.. but would someone please post quotes from dear speed from a few of his many post over the years in regards to second place finishers.. and maybe toss in one or two of his post in which he insults degrades and and does his happy first place victory dances on their feelings... don't make any up will be no need.. can you really be so blind to your own personality?? seriously trolls do your thing show him his own words

You mean like this?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117589-Top-ten-fight-SUP-and-lose

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 04:25 PM
Posting more words again? Let me know when you have an idea or thought that makes sense. Though the last one where you did make sense, we were in agreement, so no debste needed. Sad that those are so few and far between.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 04:27 PM
Posting more words again? Let me know when you have an idea or thought that makes sense. Though the last one where you did make sense, we were in agreement, so no debste needed. Sad that those are so few and far between.

Yeah I know speedie. But we still hold out hope you'll see the light one day.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 04:31 PM
Doubtful, I live on facts. Truth. Common sense. I will most likely never understand hate, jealousy, vindictive and malicious thoughts and actions.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 04:36 PM
Doubtful, I live on facts. Truth. Common sense. I will most likely never understand hate, jealousy, vindictive and malicious thoughts and actions.

Dude, why on earth would anyone be jealous of you - you lost, remember?

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 04:37 PM
I will most likely never understand hate, jealousy, vindictive and malicious thoughts and actions.

Oh, I don't know, you gave a pretty good demonstration of most of those here........

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117589-Top-ten-fight-SUP-and-lose

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 04:43 PM
Hey dump do you like the taste of your own medicine?

Hahahahha

good gawd noooo
09-21-2015, 04:43 PM
lol dm your are getting the gist .. but are so many more examples.. but lol not sure he will look in the perverbial mirror

WBS
09-21-2015, 04:46 PM
Speed would you please find a by me or anyone here that fits your idea of jealousy? Or hatred? If you can't then you are digging your own hole. I'll be waiting.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 04:55 PM
A by me, wbs? I assume you mean an example? Sure, just read back all your posts, it oozes from them, and as you have seen, others out side of myself have posted about it, and you guys attacked them also. Everyone outside your little click sees it. One or two of you are even reasonably intelligent enough that it's obvious you see it, and know it's true, but you just like to keep the little farce going. Some of you wouldn't see a barn standing right in front of them. Really in the end, dosnt matter much to me, it's yourselves your hurt the most, especially if you managed to convince yourselves that the babbling is real. I'm not the one having to live your lives, thankfully.

Tealeaf65
09-21-2015, 04:56 PM
SUP lost, fair and square, but judged on their sarcastic congratulations comments, they clearly need a few more beatings before they learn some dignity

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 04:58 PM
A by me, wbs? I assume you mean an example? Sure, just read back all your posts, it oozes from them, and as you have seen, others out side of myself have posted about it, and you guys attacked them also. Everyone outside your little click sees it. One or two of you are even reasonably intelligent enough that it's obvious you see it, and know it's true, but you just like to keep the little farce going. Some of you wouldn't see a barn standing right in front of them. Really in the end, dosnt matter much to me, it's yourselves your hurt the most, especially if you managed to convince yourselves that the babbling is real. I'm not the one having to live your lives, thankfully.

Speedie is either Donald Trump or works highly placed in his campaign team. The resemblance is uncanny.......

MAD NUGGETT
09-21-2015, 05:02 PM
Birds will lose next wd. That will be funny.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 05:02 PM
Danger, I've seen your trump pay stub. Just saying

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 05:04 PM
Teal , like the rest of your buddies, you're grossly misinformed. No one who currently plays in sup has even posted here. I know, I know. Facts. They're a real bummer, right?

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 05:06 PM
Danger, I've seen your trump pay stub. Just saying

ah, there we go with the whole lack of originality thing again.

Dude, get your own lines, stop parroting others in the hope they make you sound smarter, it doesn't have the effect you think.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 05:07 PM
Teal , like the rest of your buddies, you're grossly misinformed. No one who currently plays in sup has even posted here. I know, I know. Facts. They're a real bummer, right?

So you don't currently play in SUP? That's a good fact to know.

Digsby
09-21-2015, 05:11 PM
Congrats PR1. Great job. Stellar work!

Jg48
09-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Congrats to PR1.

It doesn't matter what faction you are in. I know a few in Supu and in pr1 all nice people.

WBS
09-21-2015, 05:36 PM

A post. Sorry sometimes my typing gets missed from my iPhone. You failed to answer a question Speed. I'm not looking for your opinion but an actual post. We each have a brown eye just like we each have opinions. I am no more in a click than you are. I could say a lie or word over and over again but it still doesn't make it true. So please skip the banter and prove your accusations.

We can throw opinions around later.

HayeZeus
09-21-2015, 06:39 PM
Just so you know speed, because you likely haven't figured it out yet, but nobody is laughing at SUP for their loss.

Everyone is laughing at you. Yep, just you.

Get WORKED SON!!!!

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Get worked? Like I said, it's all the 1967 with grade class from kalamazoo. Still stuck in their time loop. I don't have to even say much, you guys are all doing it for me. Keep up proving my point, you're all doing so well at it.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 06:48 PM
Get worked? Like I said, it's all the 1967 with grade class from kalamazoo. Still stuck in their time loop. I don't have to even say much, you guys are all doing it for me. Keep up proving my point, you're all doing so well at it.

A. You don't have a point, I thought we'd already established that to everyone's satisfaction.

B. You're right. When the BS quotient runs at near 100%, not much needs to be said to see it.

C. Judging by how often you refer to it, Grade school must have been either really traumatic, or the best 22 years of your life, or maybe both.

HayeZeus
09-21-2015, 06:50 PM
If you had just posted your congratulations and stfu, you would have appeared to have some class.

All I hear from you is waaaaaa waaaaaaa. No one is even reading your posts. They're too busy laughing.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 06:55 PM
What's your excuse Zeus? Seems like you have danger both have diarrhea of the mouth. Danger, I hop for the sake of your club, that the little bubble never bursts. You guys arnt ready for the real world. I notice the boss man, dew is awfully quite tonight, I think some of you may have been posting without him checking the script first. You're all doing an exceptional job of showing what bright shinning stars you are. Kudos.

HayeZeus
09-21-2015, 06:56 PM
This game meant the world to you. I know what it takes to score SUP level points. I did it once, spent an entire weekend tapping away for 72 hours straight, and it was quite possibly the closest I've come to wanting to shoot myself. How anyone could do that every 3 weeks for 3 years straight shows a level of obsession that I could never comprehend.

And you just BLEW IT!!!!!!

Everything SUP has accomplished just came crashing down. As if it ever had meaning to begin with, of course, but now it's cemented.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 06:59 PM
What's your excuse Zeus? Seems like you have danger both have diarrhea of the mouth. Danger, I hop for the sake of your club, that the little bubble never bursts. You guys arnt ready for the real world. I notice the boss man, dew is awfully quite tonight, I think some of you may have been posting without him checking the script first. You're all doing an exceptional job of showing what bright shinning stars you are. Kudos.

Look speedie, I realise that it's been a traumatic 4 days. Just get nanny to tuck you in for the night and sleep it off. I'm sure it'll all seem much worse in the cold hard light of day.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 07:04 PM
Do you have a clue what the words you type even mean Zues ? I see random words, that start of sounding like they mean something, then taper off into nothingness. So about five seconds is as long as you can maintain a coherent thought I see. I imagine most people would find the workout that jj watt does to be an impossible task, yet for him it's a normal occurrence. Just because something is difficult for you ( like holding a thought long enough to complete a sentence) others might not have that same problem. I have has several times during the last few years when I took a break from playing, so sorry to burst your bubble. Not sure what your last comment refers to, since that's before you lost your train of thought.

HayeZeus
09-21-2015, 07:06 PM
Lol speed. Keep digging! Eventually you'll find the common sense you buried 4 years ago when you downloaded this game.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 07:07 PM
Come on dm, are you on your Meds again? That's the best you can do? No creativity, very flat, I'll give you a two out of ten for today's posts, not your best effort by a long shot. Maybe you just don't care any more. You used to at least try to be the best troll you could be. Now, well, ehhhhh. Pretty mundane and pathetic effort. You might need some more re education classes.

HayeZeus
09-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Just grab a beer and drink it off man. You can start crying again in the morning. Eventually you will run out of tears.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Not sure what your last comment refers to, since that's before you lost your train of thought.

Is it just me, or is this one of the most beautiful pieces of irony in all speedies efforts so far, and there have been some stellar contenders.......

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Come on dm, are you on your Meds again? That's the best you can do? No creativity, very flat, I'll give you a two out of ten for today's posts, not your best effort by a long shot. Maybe you just don't care any more. You used to at least try to be the best troll you could be. Now, well, ehhhhh. Pretty mundane and pathetic effort. You might need some more re education classes.

Nah, just putting in the base case needed. Not as if it's a challenge or anything.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 07:12 PM
Base case needed? If not Meds, then I guess you're drunk again. So you've fallen off the wagon again?

HayeZeus
09-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Anytime speed makes a post about sounding coherent I have to laugh. I swear that dude is a 14 year old kid spending daddy's money with the illiterate garbage he spews out here.

HayeZeus
09-21-2015, 07:16 PM
Eventually we'll find out the truth. Speed is Justin Beiber.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 07:17 PM
Anytime speed makes a post about sounding coherent I have to laugh. I swear that dude is a 14 year old kid spending daddy's money with the illiterate garbage he spews out here.

And let's not forget the constant references to grade school either. Quite telling.

good gawd noooo
09-21-2015, 07:58 PM
speed you have thrown stones from SUP's glass house for years.. this is simply time to get all the stones back.. smart thing would of been to never cast first stone.. but looking down your nose at everyone else was just to easy and natural for you.. and with one lil loss(okay okay okay they got asses kicked) your castle crumbles exposing you and your team as mere mortals.. you know the thing we all been telling you you are for years

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Think you better go back in your time machine and see who started casting stones. Have you ever heard of facts? Seems not. Go back and look at the threads that ferr first started. Then carried on by ripper and friends. All the grand proclamations, accusations of cheating, when they are the ones who got caught red handed with their hands in the cookie jar. Over and over again. Just admit it. You love to hate what you can't have. You guys have gone WAYYYY beyond proving that fact. The only ones still in denial are yourselves. I do enjoy seeing you flounder and flop around though.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 08:08 PM
Think you better go back in your time machine and see who started casting stones. Have you ever heard of facts? Seems not. Go back and look at the threads that ferr first started. Then carried on by ripper and friends. All the grand proclamations, accusations of cheating, when they are the ones who got caught red handed with their hands in the cookie jar. Over and over again. Just admit it. You love to hate what you can't have. You guys have gone WAYYYY beyond proving that fact. The only ones still in denial are yourselves. I do enjoy seeing you flounder and flop around though.

Well, apparently as of today, you no longer have it either.

good gawd noooo
09-21-2015, 08:09 PM

I am smh poor poor speedy your are hilarious.. you seem to think I am with dew or danger or any of the other people you call trolls.. I am not their enemy but nor am I their friend don't know them at all. But you seem to think we are all linked into one big family.. I am sitting here laughing quietly utterly amused that someone that has access to the funds you supposedly spend on this game can be so...... whats the word.. help me out here... dense... no that not right.. blind .. closer but not right... oh I know.. SIMPLE minded.. yeah that's it. Oh but you do amuse

tigerlion
09-21-2015, 08:12 PM

Yeah, coming from a guy with over 3200 posts on this forum. How ironic, lol! We all know all your life is this game and this forum and trying to deny it doesn't convince anybody here. YOU're the one with no life. Next!

Gaming For Life
09-21-2015, 08:40 PM
In Crime City, Fight Club/TAW would win every war for years, then SAS eventually won and took #1.

In Kingdom Age, Forum United Nation also won for years before Royal Knights took the title away.

And now the circle is finally complete.......

I had a feeling that one day will come for PUN/SUP to eventually lose.

PR1 is on top and SUP is not.

and now I have seen it all, I can finally quit all 3 of these games. (well maybe) LOL

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 08:47 PM
Gawd, but you are indeed part of the crew. Your hate and your jealousy link you all. Yes, you are the same, same denial of the obvious, same lack of comprehension of the facts.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 08:52 PM
Gawd, but you are indeed part of the crew. Your hate and your jealousy link you all. Yes, you are the same, same denial of the obvious, same lack of comprehension of the facts.

And what facts are those everyone is supposedly denying? Clarity would be beneficial.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 08:55 PM
I am smh poor poor speedy your are hilarious.. you seem to think I am with dew or danger or any of the other people you call trolls.. I am not their enemy but nor am I their friend don't know them at all. But you seem to think we are all linked into one big family.. I am sitting here laughing quietly utterly amused that someone that has access to the funds you supposedly spend on this game can be so...... whats the word.. help me out here... dense... no that not right.. blind .. closer but not right... oh I know.. SIMPLE minded.. yeah that's it. Oh but you do amuse

You see GGN, for speedies paranoid delusion to work, he has to be the only one that's right. For anyone to disagree, or worse still, demonstrate he is in error, it must be a malicious conspiracy orchestrated from a single malelovant source. He's always right, anyone that disagrees is in league against him. He can't comprehend that he's ever wrong, and that complete strangers are capable of seeing that independently without any need for collusion or conspiracy. Quite sad really.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 09:40 PM
Hey dm, sure sounds like you're talking a about the hate club motto there. I know you're confused, old man dew just woke up, and he hasn't been avaible to give you directions.

Bloodlust_revenge
09-21-2015, 09:48 PM
Im waiting for my personal congratulatory message from you on groupme

surfinguy369
09-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Gree is the only winner here! Suckers!

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 10:37 PM
Hey dm, sure sounds like you're talking a about the hate club motto there. I know you're confused, old man dew just woke up, and he hasn't been avaible to give you directions.

You see GGN, excellent case in point. He can't possibly conceive that independent people with no relationship with each other could possibly independently disagree with him. Classic paranoid delusional.

crazeejay
09-21-2015, 10:43 PM
Dump is just grasping at anything now. He has nothing now except TRYING to troll here and failing miserably at it too!! Lmao

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 01:41 AM
Dump is just grasping at anything now. He has nothing now except TRYING to troll here and failing miserably at it too!! Lmao

Please, please, please my friend, when I walk away; keep from DEWIN an imitation of a chumplike chimp.

It certainly is sad.

gazoo
09-22-2015, 02:37 AM
You are an idiot! Also, you must be in a faction that's no better than top 1000. Do you honestly think that the 60 players on any faction, let alone sup, are always constant?

yeah and SUP had 3 yr to collect every bonus and still losing this is pathetic

ezmunie
09-22-2015, 02:52 AM
In the end the slow down of the game has allowed it to happen, and they were able to use that to their advantage. Sup has dominated like no other team I have ever seen in all the games I have played, or am aware of, and the birds hung on for just as long to win one. Got to give both teams some credit for putting up with the problems in the game for as long as they both have.

OMG, you're making excuses why you got beat in a congratulations thread to the team that beat you? That's pretty low dude.

What you should have done is congratulate them and move on. Not start your same old bs in every thread here. Just from reading your long, boring posts, it's easy to see that you're the biggest troll here.

Any team that comes to the forum for the sole purpose of bragging about what his team has done, is a loser team to me. You might sit high and mighty on your throne and you might look down on all those beneath you in a game, but in real life, it says a whole lot about the type of person you really are.

It wasn't just the top two teams who had problems in this WD. Just stop it. Stop making excuses for losing. Geez, my kids show better sportsmanship that you'll ever know.

CONGRATS TO PR1 FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

Mila Relyt
09-22-2015, 03:03 AM
If you had just posted your congratulations and stfu, you would have appeared to have some class.

I went to the Original Post and I saw this. But then someone comes here and calls him pathetic then another calls him a narcissisti troll. From where I stand, it's what I see. I rule self defense.

Mila Relyt
09-22-2015, 03:06 AM
Oops, I stepped into this isht that you guys are slinging.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 04:58 AM
Yes mila, but then, they arnt interested in truth or facts. Ez, you obviously are not comprehending what I meant by the slowdown of the game. It had nothing to do with the glitches in this last wd, I was referring to people living the game in droves. Less people wanting to continue playing at that level after 3 years of it, and not many new people coming to the game. Add that to all the people who have joined the birds in the last three years in an effort to topple to top team. Not an excuse, just facts, and several people asked why. If you're not interested in the answer to their question, then don't read it. Funny how so many of you ask questions, even demand answers, then when the answers are given, either claim they wernt, or try to pick apart the responses. Just goes to prove what I've said all along, they're not looking for answers, just fodder to use and twist to their own goals.

andrada
09-22-2015, 06:52 AM
:cool:SUPussies down ! Nice ! :o

Brown Out
09-22-2015, 08:18 AM
Congrats to SUP, most dominating team of all time. Congrats to "the birds" for sticking in there and finally winning one.

ezmunie
09-22-2015, 11:13 AM
Speed, the same spin as always.

It appears that in your mind, you're the ONLY one who knows and speaks the truth.

Too many horror stories out there for me. Still, a better team beat you. Suck it up and move on.

psyconaz
09-22-2015, 02:43 PM

almost forgot that one :)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117437-BIRDS-are-DONE!-Flew-the-coop-The-flock-has-Dropped!&highlight=dredd

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Ez, many people on here have spoken the truth, the issue for you and the hate club is that you guys refuse to acknowledge them, and instead attack them.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 04:39 PM
Ez, many people on here have spoken the truth, the issue for you and the hate club is that you guys refuse to acknowledge them, and instead attack them.

You and your lone "pilot fish" previously christened us the "hate mob".

I suppose "hate club" shows the skills to organize.

Thanks, pal, we're trying as hard as you do to better ourselves.

That Spud Dude just promoted us rabble to a club.

Speed ump
09-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Wow, other even slower than I thought, you guys have been the hate club for months now. Where you been dude?

WBS
09-22-2015, 06:51 PM
Wow, other even slower than I thought, you guys have been the hate club for months now. Where you been dude?

You are the only one who knows of the so called hate club. Who are the members? Are you the leader of it? Is it a figamentation of your imagination? Please enlighten us Speed. And who is this Honest Abe? He says you merged and he also sticks up for you? Is he lying?

psyconaz
09-22-2015, 06:54 PM
You are the only one who knows of the so called hate club. Who are the members? Are you the leader of it? Is it a figamentation of your imagination? Please enlighten us Speed. And who is this Honest Abe? He says you merged and he also sticks up for you? Is he lying?

lol too much question in this, it's hard to get a real answer for one question now imagine that

WBS
09-22-2015, 07:22 PM
lol too much question in this, it's hard to get a real answer for one question now imagine that

Speed rarely answers questions. But I can always try to get answers, he usually deflects. But hope is something I have a lot of.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-22-2015, 10:16 PM

Hard for the best trolls to keep track of multiple accounts. Spud, you're special, very special. You've slipped up THREE times this afternoon.

Speed ump
09-23-2015, 12:13 AM
A www, you mad bro? Looks like it bothers you that so many acknowledge you great troll news, but you know, it's best if you just own what you are. Self denial really isn't a good thing

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-23-2015, 12:33 AM
A www, you mad bro? Looks like it bothers you that so many acknowledge you great troll news, but you know, it's best if you just own what you are. Self denial really isn't a good thing

Me, a troll?

Nope, I'm just another insect waiting for the appointed hour, on the appointed day when I get splattered all over the windshield of life.

I'm just happy being me, a clueless, anonymous, nobody.