PDA

View Full Version : Lowest ever points in WD

carl9764
09-21-2015, 10:46 AM
One serious question is this the end of MW, this is the lowest points ever scored which shows how many players have been locked out and probably won't bother again with MW due to the lack of support and putting the blame on IOS9.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2015, 10:57 AM
I think you've discovered what many have speculated about for months.
Each event participation, and I suspect spending, declines.
How much longer can the provider endure the financial hemorrhaging?

carl9764
09-21-2015, 11:03 AM
Expecting a notice saying game has closed

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 11:18 AM
I'm sure you a happy camper dew, you've only predicted the games demise for 3 1/2 years now. Yes the game is slowing down in leaps and bounds these days, as the numbers that have been posted here in the forum have shown.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2015, 08:52 PM
I'm sure you a happy camper dew, you've only predicted the games demise for 3 1/2 years now. Yes the game is slowing down in leaps and bounds these days, as the numbers that have been posted here in the forum have shown.

Meh, I'm neutral on many things having learned the world revolves upon its axis every 24 hours, give or take.
Sun rises, sun sets, day in, day out.
The universe, as do about 7,000,000,000 PLUS people take no note of my existence, wants, or needs.
I'm an insignificant insect in this game of life, and readily admit it.
That said, game lives, game dies, the sun will set, the tides will come in and go out, the sun will set, and it starts all over again.
So, if the game is here and spits upon my grave, no worries, because the universe has taken dumps all over me during my lifespan. LOL

Annihilator2
09-22-2015, 06:16 AM
Expecting a notice saying game has closed

Don't wait such notice :D
Look on the facts.