PDA

View Full Version : like usual prizes are not dropping - GREEEDDDD!!!!

cajunman
09-21-2015, 07:53 AM
new glitch is awesome!!
so our team finished goal 4/10 on the syndicate portion for total wins as a team. there is a check mark beside it showing we even completed the accomplishment but none of us have gotten the prize awarded to our inventory as it still shows as a goal.

now we have no idea what goal 5/10 is for this and haven't gotten the reward for 4/10!!!

sent greeddddy an email and I am sure they will give a response after the event is over and say oops sorry we can't go back and reward prizes once an event is over.
I sent them a ss of the total wins our team has and the ss of the goal being completed.

anyone else having this issue?

Vile Lynn
09-21-2015, 09:00 AM
First I've Not* heard of it this war, but it has happened in the past. (mostly in KA)

Good that you sent in a ticket with SS.
No reason that I can see from your post why GREE wouldn't award you all the unit, but what do I know? Nothing.

I already let them know about it, too.

Edit: have not* heard, but it just happened to my syn! D'oh!

cajunman
09-21-2015, 09:10 AM
First I've heard of it this war, but it has happened in the past. (mostly in KA)

Good that you sent in a ticket with SS.
No reason that I can see from your post why GREE wouldn't award you all the unit, but what do I know? Nothing.

I already let them know about it, too.

thanks for passing on the info.

just before war ends I will screen shot our total wins and send a pic of where we are stuck on the prizes and ask them to explain what other prizes I missed.

anyone have the info on the prizes and total wins needed for 5/10, 6/10, 7/10, 8/10?

Dipstik
09-21-2015, 09:16 AM
My 4/10 prize had an "x0" next to it on the splash screen, but it is in my inventory.

Vile Lynn
09-21-2015, 01:08 PM
It happened to my syn, ugh! Got the green check mark, no reward or next goal.

Ticket sent in.

Dipstik
09-21-2015, 02:11 PM
It happened to my syn, ugh! Got the green check mark, no reward or next goal.

Ticket sent in.

If you PM Vile Lynn, I'm sure he can help expedite your ticket.

Vile Lynn
09-21-2015, 02:22 PM
If you PM Vile Lynn, I'm sure he can help expedite your ticket.

Hahaha, she haz jokes! ;)

Bad Fish
09-21-2015, 03:36 PM
Thanks Vile for expediting my ticket! That has got to be the fastest response time I have EVER received. I'll send all my issues your way now 😊