PDA

View Full Version : Nastiness and Schadenfreude Disheartening

Robespierre
09-21-2015, 02:09 AM
While there may be a changing event on the WD leaderboards after nearly four years, it is not a cause for celebration and a chance to call a collective team a bunch of losers once the win streak comes to an end.

The continual ad-hominem attacks are shameful. Interfering with a persons private life because of playing this game is abhorrent. Taking pleasure in others' misfortune or failure to perform at wallet-breaking levels truly demonstrates some of the more disgusting passive aggressive attacks only able through the anonymity of an internet message board.

A sociopath is a person that lacks empathy and acts without a conscience. The nastiness thrown around this weekend makes me wonder if the sociopaths are finding this the perfect opportunity to achieve their antisocial goals: feeling better about themselves at the expense of others.

It's saddening to see clever banter turn into all-out bashing on specific persons. And taking advantage of well-known baiting tactics on vulnerable people demonstrates weakness on both parties: feeding the troll, and being the troll.

Come on. Get it together. Just be ready for things to get shaken up a bit.

It should be cool moving forward without all of the overblown egos. Then again, perhaps it is an indication of things to come. Ether way, interesting times ahead, and it has been one wild ride.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 02:54 AM
You have to admit Robbie, if people weren't so eager to climb on pedestals there wouldn't be so many opportunities for target practice.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-21-2015, 03:03 AM
Sigh.....sigh.....breathe.....breathe, much better now.

WBS
09-21-2015, 06:34 AM
You have to admit Robbie, if people weren't so eager to climb on pedestals there wouldn't be so many opportunities for target practice.

I agree with you Rob for most part. The only time there usually is an issue is when a few like to stir the pot and then they cry about stirring it.

Bndawgs
09-21-2015, 07:35 AM
Hmm, I seem to remember a thread from someone bragging about beating all the top 10 factions?

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 08:07 AM
Omg rob cry me a river

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117589-Top-ten-fight-SUP-and-lose

strange but we didin't see you cry about this one

fatbodychris
09-21-2015, 08:28 AM
I agree with Rob too. There's so much negativity in these forums. Will everyone cry now if Phoenix wins? Will everyone start bashing them and say they spend to much for a broken product? Will all the hate on these forums be directed at them now?

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 08:41 AM
I agree with Rob too. There's so much negativity in these forums. Will everyone cry now if Phoenix wins? Will everyone start bashing them and say they spend to much for a broken product? Will all the hate on these forums be directed at them now?

I guess you dont like changes, like i said in the past i dont think a good thing to waste money in this game,
But its not my money they are spending so i dont really care about that.

So if you ask me if i am happy to see another #1 team after 3 years? My answer is yes
I don't know anyone in both team but when i see someone in the winning team come in the forum and say the #2 team can't beat us bla bla this # 2 place is the More expensive of the history ,we are the best no one can beat us!!! Well it doesn't help me to like you, if you can't win like a real Man you don't deserve any respect from me. Now if i see some guys from PR1 do the sAme thing i might want fellas to be #1.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 08:56 AM
Danger, if anyone is on a pedestal, it's because you put them there in your own mind. Pysco, it's you guys that keep naysaying teams, it's not them saying something, other than trying to defend themselves against your negetivity and outright lies. Robie, I do agree with your message. this group seems to have great hate for sup, and players that as Pysco himself just said, he dosnt even know any of them. yet completely silent about the posted review on my business about innapropiate touching. If you read it you would quickly realize which of their group made the actual post. I have refused to let them completely take over the forum, so from that perspective I have continued to feed the trolls, a crime I am guilty of.

Maverick0073
09-21-2015, 09:25 AM
Danger, if anyone is on a pedestal, it's because you put them there in your own mind. Pysco, it's you guys that keep naysaying teams, it's not them saying something, other than trying to defend themselves against your negetivity and outright lies. Robie, I do agree with your message. this group seems to have great hate for sup, and players that as Pysco himself just said, he dosnt even know any of them. yet completely silent about the posted review on my business about innapropiate touching. If you read it you would quickly realize which of their group made the actual post. I have refused to let them completely take over the forum, so from that perspective I have continued to feed the trolls, a crime I am guilty of.

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA , in one way I am extremely happy to see SUP fall , on the other it's tough to know ex team mates are going down with them .
Glad to see speed ump , being humbled .

Anyone taking bets that SUP will fall apart after this ? We have some openings if any would like to apply

ezmunie
09-21-2015, 10:15 AM
So if you ask me if i am happy to see another #1 team after 3 years? My answer is yes
I don't know anyone in both team but when i see someone in the winning team come in the forum and say the #2 team can't beat us bla bla this # 2 place is the More expensive of the history ,we are the best no one can beat us!!! Well it doesn't help me to like you, if you can't win like a real Man you don't deserve any respect from me. Now if i see some guys from PR1 do the sAme thing i might want fellas to be #1.

Amen, I totally agree!

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 10:20 AM
Humbled? In what way? Seems you're like Toby and danger, have me on some sort of pedestal. Sad that you'd be so jealous, but it's in some peoples nature. You guys must not read your own hype, According to you guys the game is dying, and will soon be gone. The funny thing is I have been agreeing with that idea for some time, yet you guys just feel the need to keep arguing anyways. Apparently you don't believe what you say, you just like to argue against anyone who seems to enjoy what they're doing. That's how you got the name hate club.

truthteller
09-21-2015, 10:30 AM
LOSERS!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA , in one way I am extremely happy to see SUP fall , on the other it's tough to know ex team mates are going down with them .
Glad to see speed ump , being humbled .

Anyone taking bets that SUP will fall apart after this ? We have some openings if any would like to apply

SUP has been one of the best orginize teams in MW
yes they lost (about time)
they just need to re think strategies and will/may take 1st next WD

it is good for any game to have changes in the top 1 spot
KA was the same, FUN was 1st for a while but then RK finally beat them, then FUN became FIB and took first again, then RK "regroup" and took 1st, and so on
that makes the game more entertaining

ezmunie
09-21-2015, 10:31 AM
lol I don't have you on a pedestal, nor am I jealous of anyone.

I don't care who spends what on anything, whether it's this game or their lunch.

I'm not part of any hate club and I've never mentioned that this game is dying.

I would like to see SUP-U taken down off that pedestal they think they own.

I have no respect for anyone or any team that has a cheater in their midst.
The only ones who get respect from me are those who fight hard to win through their own merits.

Cheers to PR1 !!

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 10:40 AM
That pedestal comment wasn't directed at you ez. There's others there who seemed to have me and sup on some sort of mental pedestal. Why some of these people seem so concerned about one team in an online game is behind me, but then I have a real world life too. Some people don't I guess, this IS their life.

Maverick0073
09-21-2015, 10:41 AM
Humbled? In what way? Seems you're like Toby and danger, have me on some sort of pedestal. Sad that you'd be so jealous, but it's in some peoples nature. You guys must not read your own hype, According to you guys the game is dying, and will soon be gone. The funny thing is I have been agreeing with that idea for some time, yet you guys just feel the need to keep arguing anyways. Apparently you don't believe what you say, you just like to argue against anyone who seems to enjoy what they're doing. That's how you got the name hate club.

Speed ump ...... It's OK , really it's going to be OK ... ROFL!!!!!

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 11:44 AM
That pedestal comment wasn't directed at you ez. There's others there who seemed to have me and sup on some sort of mental pedestal. Why some of these people seem so concerned about one team in an online game is behind me, but then I have a real world life too. Some people don't I guess, this IS their life.

if you enjoy that much your real life why are you 24/24 in the forum??
feed the trolls you saying??? well maybe if you stop your arrogance crap there will be less trolls :)

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 11:47 AM
You're the one who seems to be posting hate , non stop. Why?

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 11:49 AM
You're the one who seems to be posting hate , non stop. Why?

i told you i just don't like yourself if you stop you will see i wont post any hate :)

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 11:54 AM
Yeah, that's what you said before, I stopped posting and you guys kept right on even more. See a pattern here? It's ok, the rest of us do.

Big John
09-21-2015, 12:07 PM
The hate mob, the jealous mob, the trolls see the pattern there?

HellRaizer
09-21-2015, 12:15 PM
Gotta agree with Rob's personal attack stance. It's fun to have banter especially when moments like this occur, but there should still be lines

psyconaz
09-21-2015, 12:19 PM
Speed ump ...... It's OK , really it's going to be OK ... ROFL!!!!!

lol we should send him a PR1 t-shirt so he can dry his tears

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 12:30 PM
John, they don't want to see, they have their rose colored glasses and blinders on. Hell, I agree, there should be lines that reasonable people won't cross. The problem is that the world is also filled with a number of unreasonable people.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 02:57 PM
hahahahahahaha, speedie fails remedial English once again. Climb, speedie, climb. Not put. Very different connotation.

See what I mean Robbie? Like shooting fish in a barrel, except one fish keeps stopping to look back up the sights and give the finger, thinking they have the stronger position...........

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 03:03 PM
Some day you might get past that sixth grade education dm. Well, you can hope at least. I think I've figured it out, the hate club were all from the same sixth grade class, and have stuck together ever since. Their jealousy and hate stems from watching others that have moved in beyond that time in their lives, while they stay stuck in the same old loop. Doomed to keep repeating themselves over and over again. Once this game is gone, I wonder what game forum they will move on to infest next. Or maybe they will wallow in despair while babbling unintelligible..... Oops, I just realized, they've already done that.

crazeejay
09-21-2015, 03:06 PM
Keep beating the dead horse clump. You're only proving right what everyone thinks about you.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 03:07 PM
Geez dude why on earth would I want to go back 14 grades?

You keep repeating about sixth grade. It obviously made a big impression on you. Still, must have been the best three years of your life I suppose, it all got way too complicated after that obviously.

Keep trying buddy, I'm just off to get a drink and some popcorn ;-))

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Rare shadows

Laurence1
09-21-2015, 03:33 PM
Fully agree with rob who cares who's top or not you play the game or you don't, and if you do play enjoy it for what it is with all its flaws.

Danger Mouse
09-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Rare shadows

Hey speedie, you might want to check your automatic gibberish generator, it's making even less sense than usual.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 03:37 PM
Pool ling saw