PDA

View Full Version : Office Obliteration items repeat without stacking

GMac
09-20-2015, 05:53 PM
I just noticed the +1 mafia att doesn't stack on the daily goals. Also the same item, "Obliteration Wake Up" repeats in Office Obliteration goal 13/21. If not stacking the daily goal is intended that's seriously evil. How lame is having a goal repeat in the same goal thread? Both these goals require a lot of gold and you basically get nothing. I'm already close to finishing day 3 and the 13/21 goal. Can a moderator please address this before the event is over?

GMac
09-20-2015, 05:55 PM
Also noticed the same items repeat for syndicate rewards with different mods... What's going on there?

Vile Lynn
09-20-2015, 06:12 PM
Hi GMac,
Idk, but I can ask... generally, identical units do not stack, so don't hold your breath waiting for an "fix" :) and I mean that in the nicest way, no sarcasm.

Just curious, have the daily war goal rewards stacked in the past?

GMac
09-20-2015, 06:23 PM
Yeah, every time

GMac
09-20-2015, 06:24 PM
At least with sa. I don't normally do the daily goal for wars.

Vile Lynn
09-20-2015, 06:28 PM
Oh. Ok, thanks.

Evan1000
09-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Heh, this is why I brought up the issue many times on prizes not stacking..

Daily's suck though anyway.. but as do SA indi goals, and as did the 7 day war prizes.. anyone notice the pattern there?

GMac
09-20-2015, 07:42 PM
Lesson learned. Never assume anything with crime city. Maybe next ltb won't stack.

Captain Torgue
09-20-2015, 07:57 PM
Do you use wifi?

They stack if you use wifi.

GMac
09-20-2015, 08:51 PM
Oh. Ok, thanks.

Max Power
09-21-2015, 06:19 AM
Its one thing to "notice a pattern here", it's a different thing to do something about it. Gathering data and then not doing anything with it is almost as bad as not gathering data in the first place.

If prizes not stacking is that big of a deal to you, it's probably time to find another game.

!Radar
09-21-2015, 10:00 AM
I just noticed the +1 mafia att doesn't stack on the daily goals. Also the same item, "Obliteration Wake Up" repeats in Office Obliteration goal 13/21. If not stacking the daily goal is intended that's seriously evil. How lame is having a goal repeat in the same goal thread? Both these goals require a lot of gold and you basically get nothing. I'm already close to finishing day 3 and the 13/21 goal. Can a moderator please address this before the event is over?

The "wake up" doesn't stack either.

Evan1000
09-21-2015, 04:03 PM
Its one thing to "notice a pattern here", it's a different thing to do something about it. Gathering data and then not doing anything with it is almost as bad as not gathering data in the first place.

Exactly! Completely agree!

Too bad whenever I tried to do something about it people didn't care and for whatever reason were defending GREE.. and bolt got fired.

I just got three duplicate indi prizes this war.. oh well, enjoy your duplicates everyone!

GMac
09-21-2015, 08:52 PM
I've considered myself a "gree defender". I also think it's lame when big spenders complain and feel entitled to stuff. Any change hurts some players and helps others. You can't please everyone and I usually see the logic behind decisions. Change is good and in general it's been in the best interest of the game. I don't mind if some item from 2013 is free or worthless now if it helps new players catch up and like reducing the importance of being in a high ranking synd. I don't want to see runaway stat inflation and hate when high level players get punished for being high level. It's a thin needle to thread and going too far in one direction or another ruins the game. There's room for improvement and listening to what the majority of players want would improve the game tremendously.

In the spirit of fairness I'd like to see "stackable prize" or something added to the description. Otherwise it's a deceptive bait and switch and worthy of complaint.