PDA

View Full Version : I really wanted to.....

Dr BoneCrusher
09-20-2015, 05:41 PM
I really wanted to enjoy the game again
I really wanted to spend on this game and not feel like a fool
I really wanted to get to level 300 and build may stats

But I forgot that this game would never change and why I left the first time

The one thing I can do now is thank everyone who makes this broken game so hard to forget. THanKS!

Bill and the Bada$$'s are a great group don't miss out!

namedud
09-20-2015, 05:50 PM
The only things that change in this game are the names and numbers. The actual experience seems designed for consistency. Or stagnancy. Same difference if you're determined to stay the course.

John_Locke
09-20-2015, 09:32 PM
I really wanted to enjoy the game again
I really wanted to spend on this game and not feel like a fool
I really wanted to get to level 300 and build may stats

But I forgot that this game would never change and why I left the first time

The one thing I can do now is thank everyone who makes this broken game so hard to forget. THanKS!

Bill and the Bada$$'s are a great group don't miss out!

Congrats on your second retirement! Don't be afraid to come back; remember, third time's the charm!

Dipstik
09-21-2015, 05:07 AM
Try picking a better syndicate next time.

sister morphine
09-21-2015, 05:59 AM
Congrats on your second retirement! Don't be afraid to come back; remember, third time's the charm!
A charm, or Einstein's definition of insanity? :D

Happy retirement, Doc!

Max Power
09-21-2015, 06:16 AM
It's like people who get back together with their old girlfriend. We know what it is on the surface, but the reality is that you are saying "I am settling for you because my search for something better is taking longer than I thought".

TxTireMan
09-21-2015, 07:37 AM
try picking a better syndicate next time.

it's like people who get back together with their old girlfriend. We know what it is on the surface, but the reality is that you are saying "i am settling for you because my search for something better is taking longer than i thought".

lmao ...................

Vile Lynn
09-21-2015, 09:02 AM
It's like people who get back together with their old girlfriend. We know what it is on the surface, but the reality is that you are saying "I am settling for you because my search for something better is taking longer than I thought".

lol! It's funny because it's true!