PDA

View Full Version : Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared

HellRaizer
09-20-2015, 06:05 AM
Created by vegaman....

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118263-Be-Careful-What-You-Wish-For-!!

Where did it go?

COWonCRACK
09-20-2015, 06:06 AM
Mine just got deleted because an admin got butt hurt

crazeejay
09-20-2015, 06:18 AM
Probably too much truth for SUP to handle

WBS
09-20-2015, 06:21 AM
Probably right crazy Hay, there was nothing wrong with that thread. The inly thing I can think of is a Speed being asked if he took over an account which is against rules as I'm aware of. But he never answered and for whatever reason got deleted.

HellRaizer
09-20-2015, 06:22 AM
Certainly couldn't have been this pic as its only displaying a result.....

http://s2.postimg.org/5adhvtyyh/750x422_jpeg_7d8d92990c2a46f3aaa3a620a2ac624c.jpg

Bubseg
09-20-2015, 06:26 AM
Looks like sup got their asses handed to them

Vile Lynn
09-20-2015, 06:35 AM
Wasn't me... OP deleted it.

Agent Orange
09-20-2015, 06:39 AM

Thanks for letting us know, seemed the OP was a supPORTER and the truth was a bit much for them.

Basically though having one faction dominate a game is not healthy for any game.

Agent Orange
09-20-2015, 06:39 AM
Certainly couldn't have been this pic as its only displaying a result.....

http://s2.postimg.org/5adhvtyyh/750x422_jpeg_7d8d92990c2a46f3aaa3a620a2ac624c.jpg

Outstanding HR, outstanding!

HellRaizer
09-20-2015, 06:44 AM

Thanks VL :)

Vile Lynn
09-20-2015, 07:16 AM
It's happened in all of the big three.... SUP lasted the longest on top.

Same thread when FUN lost 1st in Kingdom Age.
Ditto for Fight Club (The Art of War) in Crime City.

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 07:43 AM
What a bummer the op deleting that thread. I didn't know vegeman was a supathizer. Doesn't matter though, the result won't change. This outage was the best thing for sup as da birds cannot score and continue the embarrassment of the suptards.

WBS
09-20-2015, 08:00 AM
The birds are up by 14 million now, they increased there lead 2 million from last night. Can the pirates along with the acquired super faction make a comeback?

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 08:38 AM
Go bird go , Sup continue to cry maybe gree will give you your candys anyway

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 08:45 AM
Didn't one player mention something about another player BUYING an account known as SUPXXXNY or something like that? Then someone said that was against the ToS? I think one poster said it was the worst kept secret in ALL of MW, and the one that bought that account was always on the forum proclaiming how pure he or she lived her or his life. Could the delete have been about the worst kept secret embarking Mr or Ms PURITY?

Danger Mouse
09-20-2015, 08:53 AM
Didn't one player mention something about another player BUYING an account known as SUPXXXNY or something like that? Then someone said that was against the ToS? I think one poster said it was the worst kept secret in ALL of MW, and the one that bought that account was always on the forum proclaiming how pure he or she lived her or his life. Could the delete have been about the worst kept secret embarking Mr or Ms PURITY?

Why would you want to buy an account in a losing faction?? ;-))

HellRaizer
09-20-2015, 08:57 AM

Think they said SUpDanny

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 08:57 AM
Why would you want to buy an account in a losing faction?? ;-))

The thread that went missing had more details than I reported. It even had the EXACT name of the account allegedly bought and sold, and named and shamed. I suppose that's why the thread was deleted, TMI, naming and shaming.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 08:58 AM
Then there's this...
l.
l..

http://www.wsj.com/articles/apple-targeted-as-hackers-infect-popular-chinese-mobile-apps-with-malware-1442750168

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 09:06 AM
I see you guys are still jealous, this is just too funny. its strange how I'm supposed to be a certain player, yet I havnt played the game once this cycle. Maybe I'm the boogie man too. Apparently you guys seem to be badly informed on many levels. Or maybe just purposely and easily misdirected,lol. It's ok guys, we understand your addiction. You can't help yourselves.

Danger Mouse
09-20-2015, 09:11 AM
I see you guys are still jealous, this is just too funny. its strange how I'm supposed to be a certain player, yet I havnt played the game once this cycle. Maybe I'm the boogie man too. Apparently you guys seem to be badly informed on many levels. Or maybe just purposely and easily misdirected,lol. It's ok guys, we understand your addiction. You can't help yourselves.

Dudes like a stuck record.

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 09:12 AM

You still losing miserably :)

Ozymandias
09-20-2015, 09:13 AM

Nobody's jealous. They're just not into you.

good gawd noooo
09-20-2015, 09:18 AM
AGAIN I would like to thank SUP/Pheonix for making my last wd a memorable one.. yes as announced earlier this is my last wd turning my team over to a new leader(if one gets selected) or simply closing it out. I know is arrogant and conceited of me since SUP doenst even know my team exist.. but I like to think this is their way of saying goodbye

Vegaman
09-20-2015, 09:21 AM
I deleted the thread cos you idiots once again turned it into a personal hate thread. I have never met such a bunch of bitter people.

good gawd noooo
09-20-2015, 09:30 AM
I deleted the thread cos you idiots once again turned it into a personal hate thread. I have never met such a bunch of bitter people.

throughout the course of all online/app games the number one team always breeds hatred. And aside from being number one they don't have to do a thing to earn it. Some are jealous of the money they spend wishing they could afford to waste(yes I said waste) that kind of money without suffering. Some just hate them cause they will never be ranked that high. It is in peoples nature to spread rumours talk trash and "hate" the highest ranked whether in sports on the job in their industry and or in game. Its sad but I have been on both sides as in another game I am actually in the number 1 clan. And I have been accused of working for the company that makes the game(I wish) and told that I should be ashamed I have spent so much money(jokes on them in a year I spent less then 250((us))). the info they post in chat forum(just like in here) couldn't be farther from the truth if they were actually trying to make it that ridiculous. Now I personally have nothing against sup have said that several times but I also would enjoy seeing someone else on top for once as it gets boring when the outcome is predictable. One wouldn't watch a tv serious for 5 years if every week it ended exactly same way.. same principle.. but they haters gonna hate and the wannabees gonna keep dreaming.. in the end it is just a game quit taking it so serious

levelhead
09-20-2015, 09:32 AM

I guess there got there reasons. But on a lighter note. You should meet my sisters. Bitter is an understatement lol

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 09:51 AM

Liar liar pants on fire. Own it buttercup

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 09:52 AM

You need to grow some or at least have them drop. It's all good fun sensitive Sally.

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 10:12 AM

Lol look like they lost during shutdown :)

good gawd noooo
09-20-2015, 10:20 AM

wow someone print that and frame it .. that will never happen again

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 10:25 AM
Vega, sounds like someone hit the nail on the head with Toby boy, and he dosnt like that. Good gawd, you said it perfectly. I'd say you're exactly right in that statement about top teams in games. As much as they try to deny their jealousy, they only prove it the more they do. same people who are jealous of bill gates, warren buffet, etc. personally I'm happy for anyone who has money, good for them. I'm not looking to wish I had a piece of their pie, I have no problems with making my own pie. There's a certain satisfaction in that.

crazeejay
09-20-2015, 10:29 AM
15 mil lead now for the birds! :)

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 10:30 AM
15 mil lead now for the birds! :)

yeah baby!!! keep it up omg we are so jealous lol

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 10:45 AM
You guys bring it on yourselves j man. You spread hate, you sometimes get it back. I'm sure you're proud of yourselves, it's just the kind of guys you are.

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 10:48 AM
You guys bring it on yourselves j man. You spread hate, you sometimes get it back. I'm sure you're proud of yourselves, it's just the kind of guys you are.

lol speed what happened to your thread (Sup beat top 10) it looked like you were proud of yourself there :)

J-manKometh96
09-20-2015, 10:53 AM
Lol. You mad bro?

Vegaman
09-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Understand the meaning of the word before you use it. Don't just copy one of your puppet masters who trott that phrase out every other post. Try being a little more individual, you may find you like having your own opinion.

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 11:02 AM
Understand the meaning of the word before you use it. Don't just copy one of your puppet masters who trott that phrase out every other post. Try being a little more individual, you may find you like having your own opinion.

too bad you can't delete this thread cause you the one who look idiot now

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 11:03 AM
Vega, sounds like someone hit the nail on the head with Toby boy, and he dosnt like that. Good gawd, you said it perfectly. I'd say you're exactly right in that statement about top teams in games. As much as they try to deny their jealousy, they only prove it the more they do. same people who are jealous of bill gates, warren buffet, etc. personally I'm happy for anyone who has money, good for them. I'm not looking to wish I had a piece of their pie, I have no problems with making my own pie. There's a certain satisfaction in that.

You may need to define jealousy dump or at least your redneck version because you toss that word around a lot yet I don't see it from ANYONE... On another note and yes this will be a direct question to you dump in an attempt to not confuse you, is it true that you play the player Sup Danny, either today or in the past two cycles? No need for a bunch of your completely retarded analogy, a very simple yes or no is suffice.

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 11:05 AM
Congratulations. With that post you've now taken leadership of the Hate Mob. Job well done.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Baby boy vega can't delete this thread��������

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 11:24 AM

Don't confuse hate with the truth dump even though it hurts the same, especially to a narcissist that doubles as a compulsive liar like yourself. Just sayin

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Here's another truth although you will view it as hate because let's keep it real, da dirty birds do truthfully hate sup, they are up 16 million!!!! Holla

Danger Mouse
09-20-2015, 12:00 PM

Hey speedie, I'm surprised you have the time to be here on the forums. I would have thought you'd be tapping overtime, that's quite some deficit you need to make up there ;-))

Ozymandias
09-20-2015, 12:01 PM
Here's another truth although you will view it as hate because let's keep it real, da dirty birds do truthfully hate sup, they are up 16 million!!!! Holla

Birds don't exist. They've flown the coup. I read it here, so it must be true.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 12:02 PM

http://forums.gree.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7554

Man, ain't that ironic? LMFAO

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 12:06 PM
Lol yeah its beautiful

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 12:18 PM
Lol yeah its beautiful

You know why its so beautiful, my friend?

Because they only scored 120 points to defeat the beast.

So smart to not waste taps on a bunch of has beens!!!!

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 01:29 PM
was 17M 1h earlier, 13M now look like SUP opening the machine

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 01:36 PM

Too little too late.

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 02:06 PM

We have all seen what they are capable of heads up (9.4), I would say anything above that is gravy from here on out. Plus it's not like 9.4 will be scored and da dirty birds not know about it. Any chance these birds are from hotlanta?

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 04:12 PM
Yeah Toby and dew, pyro, etc. your jealousy is flaming. Toby, obviously you need to investigate the words jealousy and denial, along with addiction. Funny that addiction is the very word you guys attempted to use to describe me. Yet I'm the one chilling out, enjoying my weekend, while you guys getting tittelated and all worked up over a game that's intended for entertainment, just as I've said all along. By the way, don't look now, but that score you guys keep touting is down to 10 mil difference,lol. Like I said a few cycles ago, the birds spent 8 mil or so on a last battle that didn't mean anything as far as psoition, but as long as they had fun doing it, isn't that all that matters. You guys seem to have a problem whenever others do something they enjoy, it bothers you immensely. You might seek some help to figure out why that is. Toby, like I said, you are so easily misdirected, along with your buddy dew. It's amazing how easy it is to make you guys believe something. someday I might actually reveal the facts, but right now I'm having too much fun watching you flop around like a fish out of water.

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Vega, they know you have them pegged, and that really upsets them. That's why they attack anyone who sees through their weak line of bs.

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 04:23 PM
Yeah Toby and dew, pyro, etc. your jealousy is flaming. Toby, obviously you need to investigate the words jealousy and denial, along with addiction. Funny that addiction is the very word you guys attempted to use to describe me. Yet I'm the one chilling out, enjoying my weekend, while you guys getting tittelated and all worked up over a game that's intended for entertainment, just as I've said all along. By the way, don't look now, but that score you guys keep touting is down to 10 mil difference,lol. Like I said a few cycles ago, the birds spent 8 mil or so on a last battle that didn't mean anything as far as psoition, but as long as they had fun doing it, isn't that all that matters. You guys seem to have a problem whenever others do something they enjoy, it bothers you immensely. You might seek some help to figure out why that is. Toby, like I said, you are so easily misdirected, along with your buddy dew. It's amazing how easy it is to make you guys believe something. someday I might actually reveal the facts, but right now I'm having too much fun watching you flop around like a fish out of water.

and we having so much fun to see you trying to convince yourself you enjoy your second place

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 04:48 PM
and we having so much fun to see you trying to convince yourself you enjoy your second place

Hehehe, second place, isn't that first loser? Just asking, because I'm kinda dense....

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 04:49 PM

Jeez I knew it was going to be tough and near impossible for you to do so here is what I'm going to do for ya dump. I am going to answer the direct question for ya in the only two options available for you. Surely even a dumb floppy ear old man like yourself can pick one and simply respond with a 1 or a 2. Got it dump? Easy right? Ok so here you go....

1. Yes, I am currently playing and/or have played the sup Danny account within the past three cycles.
2. No, I have not ever and/or played the sup Danny account within the past three cycles.

TMI
09-20-2015, 04:51 PM
The thread that went missing had more details than I reported. It even had the EXACT name of the account allegedly bought and sold, and named and shamed. I suppose that's why the thread was deleted, TMI, naming and shaming.

Yes? Can I help you? I didn't delete any thread, nor am I naming and shaming.

Man, ain't that ironic? LMFAO

Clearly that pic is PHOTOSHOPPED!

Man, you ppl are so gullible.

WBS
09-20-2015, 04:52 PM

Welcome back buddy! It's nice to see you back on here talking with the men instead of playing with birdies��.

Keep posting bro, we all enjoy laughing at immaturity. You really need to get over your style of insulting Speed. It would be different if it was actually true but you only make yourself look like a fool who types like a stuck up little boy who cries because someone took away his sucker.

Just so you don't have to read between the lines I'm not saying you are a stuck up fool. I am simply saying that your style of answering or replying to posts make you come off that way. It's very easy to see right through it. Good luck in your comeback against the birds.

TMI
09-20-2015, 04:53 PM
Jeez I knew it was going to be tough and near impossible for you to do so here is what I'm going to do for ya dump. I am going to answer the direct question for ya in the only two options available for you. Surely even a dumb floppy ear old man like yourself can pick one and simply respond with a 1 or a 2. Got it dump? Easy right? Ok so here you go....

1. Yes, I am currently playing and/or have played the sup Danny account within the past three cycles.
2. No, I have not ever and/or played the sup Danny account within the past three cycles.

1. I am currently playing sup Danny. I am also Dread Pirate Roberts!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 04:54 PM
Yes? Can I help you? I didn't delete any thread, nor am I naming and shaming.

Clearly that pic is PHOTOSHOPPED!

Man, you ppl are so gullible.

No one said you did anything, your moniker isn't yours to use exclusively.

Verstehen???

TMI
09-20-2015, 04:56 PM
No one said you did anything, your moniker isn't yours to use exclusively.

Verstehen???

LOL, just kidding. I'm a crime city player. I have no clue how I ended up in MW forum. I think it was from the server lockout thread.

Oh well. You guys have way more interesting posts than Crime City!

*munches popcorn

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 05:26 PM
Toby, I already told you that you were incorrect, not sure what someone with your reduced level of facilities needs to understand that. I did mention that I possibly led you to believe that I might have been one particular player or another, with that ring I have in your nose. I see that you tried to get your buddy wbs to help you comprehend it, but both of you together still don't. Oh well, keep showing us your wonderful brilliance. Between, all the hate club I imagine you might b able to figure out how to change a light bulb sometime soon. Maybe.

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 05:36 PM
Toby, I already told you that you were incorrect, not sure what someone with your reduced level of facilities needs to understand that. I did mention that I possibly led you to believe that I might have been one particular player or another, with that ring I have in your nose. I see that you tried to get your buddy wbs to help you comprehend it, but both of you together still don't. Oh well, keep showing us your wonderful brilliance. Between, all the hate club I imagine you might b able to figure out how to change a light bulb sometime soon. Maybe.

Spare us all the rhetoric, no one can decipher your run on, terrible English writing skills. Oh and add not being able to follow directions, all you had to do urDummy was write a 1 or 2. Maybe you should go back to that ign.

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 05:38 PM
Dew, now we all know you're not the brightest of the hate mob, just the most prolific poster. You seem to have not understood my earlier comment.s, though that's not surprising considering the group of people in the hate club. You seem to some how think I'm playing currently. I made it clear earlier that I am not. I cannot earth be a winner, nor a loser, as I'm not in the contest you seem so concerned about. If second place is first place loser, I can only imagine where that puts you down the list. You're still playing a game that you have publicly stated you hate, that you feel is nothing but a scam and a cheat against the players. Now that's what I'd call a true loser, one whose addiction is so bad, that he can't control himself from continuing to allow himself to be taken advantage of like that. I'll give you guys some advice. When a game bothers you guys as much as this one obviously does the way that you have to personally attack other players, close the game, hey, delete it. Maybe, just maybe, you'll find yourself a little happier with yourselves and life in general. When you let entertainment control you, you have a problem.

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 05:42 PM
Toby, I'm sorry that your comprehension skills are so poor. They have classes for that if you're I trested in bettering yourself. You'd be amazed at how much unspderstanding basic concepts would improve your life. I'm sure your teachers and parents did their best with what they had to work with, we all have our limitations. I'm sure I'll never beat Bobby fisher in a game of chess, or help stephen hawking figure out dark matter. I must bear my own crosses.

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 05:47 PM
Toby, I'm sorry that your comprehension skills are so poor. They have classes for that if you're I trested in bettering yourself. You'd be amazed at how much unspderstanding basic concepts would improve your life. I'm sure your teachers and parents did their best with what they had to work with, we all have our limitations. I'm sure I'll never beat Bobby fisher in a game of chess, or help stephen hawking figure out dark matter. I must bear my own crosses.

Trust me, I passed your education level when I finished 6th grade. Mentioning bobby fisher and Stephen hawking in your post does not make you an intellect, it means you know how to turn on the tv and watch 60 minutes.

And no, for the record you most definitely will not be doing either of those two things but what you will be doing tomorrow is going to work in a dilapidated, god awful ugly building to peddle bunk appliances to the poor unsuspecting folks in your area.

WBS
09-20-2015, 06:10 PM

Do you even know the words you type Speed? I guess I'm a teacher now and trying to help Toby comprehend something lol. Keep it up buddy. Keep it up with all your ad hominem attacks bro it makes you look SMRT. My post was about your crying wolf about jealousy.

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 06:30 PM
Yes Toby, Thermador, DACOR, dcs, GE, etc etc or all bunk ( not a term I'm familiar with in that context, but then, you're way above my education level) appliances,lol. You passed my education level? Hard to tell that from your posts, I take it you're purposely trying to make it look otherwise then? Don't worry wbs, we all know what your posts are about, same as the rest of your good friends. It's funny how you guys talk about my English, when your posts are worse than mine. Maybe you guys have your own version of Ebonics that the est of us are not intelligent enough to understand. I can live with that.

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 06:36 PM
Toby, since you have such great intelligence and vast knowlegpdge apparently about appliances, please let us know what brands ARNT "bunk" appliances.

WBS
09-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Yes Toby, Thermador, DACOR, dcs, GE, etc etc or all bunk ( not a term I'm familiar with in that context, but then, you're way above my education level) appliances,lol. You passed my education level? Hard to tell that from your posts, I take it you're purposely trying to make it look otherwise then? Don't worry wbs, we all know what your posts are about, same as the rest of your good friends. It's funny how you guys talk about my English, when your posts are worse than mine. Maybe you guys have your own version of Ebonics that the est of us are not intelligent enough to understand. I can live with that.

You continue to prove my point. ThRaeR Is nO wYA mY eNlgihs iS wurser Tahn YORus, Eye HaEV a cuLege eDuMuCAshion.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 06:41 PM
1. I am currently playing sup Danny. I am also Dread Pirate Roberts!!

Playing, SUPDANNY, huh?

Dadgone SUPDANNY gets around more than a gal pal a buddy of mine once dated. Just sayin' bro, hope you're practicing SAFE TAPPING. LOL You never know what ole SUPDANNY been DEWIN or he been DEWIN it with. LMFAO

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 06:43 PM
And no, for the record you most definitely will not be doing either of those two things but what you will be doing tomorrow is going to work in a dilapidated, god awful ugly building to peddle bunk appliances to the poor unsuspecting folks in your area.

DEW my lying eyes deceive me? Heck, no, he didn't? You go, boy!!! LOL

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 06:45 PM
You continue to prove my point. ThRaeR Is nO wYA mY eNlgihs iS wurser Tahn YORus, Eye HaEV a cuLege eDuMuCAshion.

You know what we might be overlooking here with speed dump? He is actually highly educated compared to his siblings I'm sure. He got to finish elementary school before ma and pa pulled him to work in the store. It's all he knows, that his achievement of passing the 6th grade made him the highest in the family. Dang, my bad dump!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 06:46 PM
you guys have your own version of Ebonics that the est of us are not intelligent enough to understand. I can live with that.

Oh no, he didn't? I placed my call to Reverends Jackson, Sharpton, and THE MAN.

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 06:50 PM
Toby, since you have such great intelligence and vast knowlegpdge apparently about appliances, please let us know what brands ARNT "bunk" appliances.

Why quote bunk, let's start with figuring out what "ARNT" is?

Watch and learn dump, on how to properly answer a direct question.
Any appliance not offered by some old dude out of a terribly ugly yellow building and ones that work.

Toby_Bear
09-20-2015, 06:55 PM
Found it. Sorry the use of this word is foreign to me and most likely used by a less intelligent person that cannot spell the word correctly, as in aren't or are not...

TOP DEFINITION
Arnt
Arnt is short (slang) for Are Not. It is used mostly in personal emails that are non-job related. In a professional environment it is rarely used accept in a joking manner...However it is quite common outside of the corporate world. It can also be used to discribe someone.
Arnt you just the most worthless employee to ever set foot in our corporation.

We arnt going to be happy until this word is globally accepted.

We arnt including you in this game of basketball because you suck.

We arnt going to remove your account from the server until you admit your life is worthless.
by Bill Lecking April 21, 2006

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-20-2015, 06:57 PM
Dew, now we all know you're not the brightest of the hate mob, just the most prolific poster. You seem to have not understood my earlier comment.s, though that's not surprising considering the group of people in the hate club. You seem to some how think I'm playing currently. I made it clear earlier that I am not. I cannot earth be a winner, nor a loser, as I'm not in the contest you seem so concerned about. If second place is first place loser, I can only imagine where that puts you down the list. You're still playing a game that you have publicly stated you hate, that you feel is nothing but a scam and a cheat against the players. Now that's what I'd call a true loser, one whose addiction is so bad, that he can't control himself from continuing to allow himself to be taken advantage of like that. I'll give you guys some advice. When a game bothers you guys as much as this one obviously does the way that you have to personally attack other players, close the game, hey, delete it. Maybe, just maybe, you'll find yourself a little happier with yourselves and life in general. When you let entertainment control you, you have a problem.

No one, I repeat, no one sought your advice. LOL What a ______ __ ____!

Pidgeot
09-20-2015, 08:10 PM
They lead by 20 million points.

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 08:11 PM
What's the matter dew, did I touch a nerve? I know you hate being called out with your own words, but at this point you might as well own it since you even have Twitter sites dedicated to it, and posted rip off reports saying the same thing about the game. sad, but true,

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 08:19 PM
Since I carry all major brands in my ugly yellow store, again, I'd be interested in hearing what the non bunk ones are. You're the one who said it, so let's clarify it. Maybe you're in the habit of just speaking to be heard? Sure sounding that way. Or to drown out others pointing out facts, and hide your own inadequacies. I wonder, since you're obviously and English teacher, do you also teach your students the art of negativity? I feel sad for our future generations who have to endure your classes. No positive thinking or hope for the future for them. I have brothers, sisters, my mother, and nieces who are teachers. You're the kind they would love to find another profession, quickly, before you could poison more young impressionable minds.

crazeejay
09-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah. The butthurt is strong with this one!

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 08:35 PM
Can you explain why you're so butt hurt crazee? I might be able to refer you to the right kind of professional help for that

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 08:37 PM
Can you explain why you're so butt hurt crazee? I might be able to refer you to the right kind of professional help for that

he was talking about you but maybe you been butt ****ed too often so now you can't feel it anymore

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 08:42 PM
So you're butt hurt too psycho? Seems all the hate club is afflicted. They thought they'd be happy if sup wasn't winning, and yet they now seem to realize that they still arnt happy. You can't expect external sources to create your happiness. This is part of your addiction. Counseling is avaible to all who seek it.

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 08:46 PM
So you're butt hurt too psycho? Seems all the hate club is afflicted. They thought they'd be happy if sup wasn't winning, and yet they now seem to realize that they still arnt happy. You can't expect external sources to create your happiness. This is part of your addiction. Counseling is avaible to all who seek it.

i see you masturbate too often it look like you hearing what you want, no worry im happy it take more then a stupid dump to make me feel bad :)

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 08:56 PM
It's obviously you made it to fifth grade with the rest of your buddies. Too bad that where you got stuck since then. That's the best you guys can do? Sure feels like someone dropped a bunch of 5th graders in one spot with no acces to any electronics other than the ability to post in this forum. Now that I think about it, that does make sense, kids of that age are always trying to show the adults that they know more than them. Tomorrow is a school day, I'd say it's time for bed young man( or woman, no way to really know which)

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 08:58 PM
It's obviously you made it to fifth grade with the rest of your buddies. Too bad that where you got stuck since then. That's the best you guys can do? Sure feels like someone dropped a bunch of 5th graders in one spot with no acces to any electronics other than the ability to post in this forum. Now that I think about it, that does make sense, kids of that age are always trying to show the adults that they know more than them. Tomorrow is a school day, I'd say it's time for bed young man( or woman, no way to really know which)

omg lol always like the graders joke but it's getting old maybe you should go with the mom joke now

gwill
09-20-2015, 09:06 PM
this thread is literally just a few guys posting to each other with the occasional random jealous losers who are sad they cant spend like others.

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 09:08 PM
If the shoe fits, wear it. In this case the shoe does fit. We should call a cow something else because you're tired calling it a cow?

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 09:08 PM
this thread is literally just a few guys posting to each other with the occasional random jealous losers who are sad they cant spend like others.

hmm sorry but you just did the same i guess you jealous too

Speed ump
09-20-2015, 09:14 PM
Jesus psyco, at least TRY not to sound like a 5th grader so it appears that I was wrong in my statements. gwill simply stated the obvious. Nothing to get butt hurt over.

psyconaz
09-20-2015, 09:42 PM
Jesus psyco, at least TRY not to sound like a 5th grader so it appears that I was wrong in my statements. gwill simply stated the obvious. Nothing to get butt hurt over.

well only way you understand me sorry if i need to put myself at your level

Danger Mouse
09-20-2015, 11:36 PM

Hey speedie, shouldn't you be tapping? That's a big lead to chase. Or have you given up?

WBS
09-21-2015, 03:14 AM
21 million point difference now, Supu better put the afterburners on to catch up. I think it's better to leave Speed alone as he is obviously going through a hard time in his life right now. With the pressure of trying to be number 1 and the thinking that everyone is jealous about Supu he needs some space. So if you see him strolling the hallway at your elementary or high school, or on the battlefield of MW, or even in an appliance store give him a hug and tell them you understand. And if he tries and call you names or say you are jealous of him just look him in the eye, give him a smile, and say it's OK Speed its going to be OK.

I hope you have a sense of humor Speed.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 05:33 AM
Toby, you never answered the question about which appliance brands arnt bunk. Guess you were speaking from the south end again. You know, with that wonderful 6th grade education of yours, I'm suprised NASA hasn't contacted you to help them get a man on Mars.

Toby_Bear
09-21-2015, 08:19 AM
Toby, you never answered the question about which appliance brands arnt bunk. Guess you were speaking from the south end again. You know, with that wonderful 6th grade education of yours, I'm suprised NASA hasn't contacted you to help them get a man on Mars.

Completely irrelevant, kinda like you. I will however be happy to engage you in talks about how bad a$$ the birds are and the dominate display of game play they provided for the masses this weekend. Wire to wire and not a serious threat by SUP all weekend, WOW.

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 09:05 AM
Ok, then you're completely irrelevant, see how easy that's was. You make up comments, then can't back them up, so obviously now that you've proven who and what you are, there's no further need to interact with a someone who has proven himself in this way.

Ozymandias
09-21-2015, 09:07 AM
Ok, then you're completely irrelevant, see how easy that's was. You make up comments, then can't back them up, so obviously now that you've proven who and what you are, there's no further need to interact with a someone who has proven himself in this way.

But you will, nevertheless.

Toby_Bear
09-21-2015, 09:08 AM

If you want to chat about appliances then hit me up off line, this is a modern war forum not GE. You bore people enough.

Toby_Bear
09-21-2015, 09:10 AM
But you will, nevertheless.

Haha of course he will, he's a text book narcissist

Speed ump
09-21-2015, 10:15 AM
You're the one who brought up the discussion about bunk appliances Toby. The rest of us would like clarification on your comments, or are you avoiding answering the questions?

Ozymandias
09-21-2015, 10:25 AM
You're the one who brought up the discussion about bunk appliances Toby. The rest of us would like clarification on your comments, or are you avoiding answering the questions?

I thought you weren't interacting with him.

Toby_Bear
09-21-2015, 10:40 AM

Give us a break and stfu, not a single soul here cares or has asked about stupid appliances. So let's refrain from using phrases like "the rest of us" when your the only idiot that continues to bring it up!