PDA

View Full Version : End of MW ?

freshtouch
09-20-2015, 03:21 AM
All events are a f*** up now.

The solution for me is to stop completly the game for a few days and to fix all the issues you have in this stupid game...

Seems like the management in this company is really bad, nobody can make decisions..

You are losing all your customers, up to you !

levelhead
09-20-2015, 03:42 AM

The solution for me is to stop completly the game for a few days and to fix all the issues you have in this stupid game...

Seems like the management in this company is really bad, nobody can make decisions..

What happens when they cut costs. Something has to give.

Blackshadow
09-20-2015, 03:57 AM
"The solution for me is to stop completly the game for a few days and to fix all the issues you have in this stupid game... "

I suggested this a while back. It was the best advice then, and still is now. It was ignored then.......

iamnasty
09-20-2015, 05:48 AM
Omg, I just bought $9.90 of gold !

WBS
09-20-2015, 06:06 AM

You are Nasty! ;)

carl9764
09-20-2015, 06:29 AM

Glad your in the game lol

Vile Lynn
09-20-2015, 07:30 AM

It is not GRRE's fault this time...

Does crow taste like chicken?

Rolinz
09-20-2015, 08:02 AM

This has never happened and will never happen. It is business as usual for GREEdy!