PDA

View Full Version : problem acces

Sandrine Monnier
09-19-2015, 05:01 AM
Hi,

I don't speack very good English but i try to explain my problem.

I'm back on the game since two week, and I can't add friend, and I don't have acces to Arena est Boss weekly, I can just make a basic quest, creat armor etc.

Can you helpe me ?

Marco_
09-19-2015, 06:57 AM
Hi,

I don't speack very good English but i try to explain my problem.

I'm back on the game since two week, and I can't add friend, and I don't have acces to Arena est Boss weekly, I can just make a basic quest, creat armor etc.

Can you helpe me ?
From what I've read, Gree started a new Europe-only server and all new European accounts get created there instead of on the global android and iOS servers.
And apparently (weekly) events haven't yet started on the European server.
If a friend is on the global android or iOS server and you are on the European server, you won't be able to add them, only other people on the European server.

Sandrine Monnier
09-19-2015, 07:23 AM
From what I've read, Gree started a new Europe-only server and all new European accounts get created there instead of on the global android and iOS servers.
And apparently (weekly) events haven't yet started on the European server.
If a friend is on the global android or iOS server and you are on the European server, you won't be able to add them, only other people on the European server.

But on the phone of my friend, she has access to the arena, the Guild. for her my username is invalid and contrary to what I have on my phone, it she has everything.

What it may come?

Marco_
09-19-2015, 12:13 PM
But on the phone of my friend, she has access to the arena, the Guild. for her my username is invalid and contrary to what I have on my phone, it she has everything.

What it may come?
As I wrote, you two are very likely on different servers. You are very likely on the Europe server while your friend is likely on the global android or global iOS server. There is no contact between servers and for some reason Gree hasn't started events on the new Europe server yet.
Since a few weeks ago, new accounts created in Europe get directed to the Europe server, while older European accounts stayed on the global servers.

Sandrine Monnier
09-19-2015, 01:16 PM
As I wrote, you two are very likely on different servers. You are very likely on the Europe server while your friend is likely on the global android or global iOS server. There is no contact between servers and for some reason Gree hasn't started events on the new Europe server yet.
Since a few weeks ago, new accounts created in Europe get directed to the Europe server, while older European accounts stayed on the global servers.

so is normal if i can't add friend ?

Marco_
09-20-2015, 02:10 AM
so is normal if i can't add friend ?
If you 2 aren't on the same server, yes.

If your friend is in Europe too, they could start a new account on the Europe server to play together.
Instead getting you an account on the server where your friend is currently playing would be more difficult (maybe either work around Gree's account region restrictions via a VPN to a country outside Europe or get an account on the same server as your friend from someone else. (I'm not going to explain the steps))