PDA

View Full Version : Ltq smugglers issues

levelhead
09-18-2015, 03:59 PM
Gree. It's just beyond a joke now. Event after event you put out just never goes without problems. I used to love logging in. But find I not bothered now if I do or not. As your events don't work.

When will the issue of completing a goal. You get the prize.. Try to start the next goal to find its vanished from the board... You have to relog to find you have to redo the previous goal again???? This has been going on for as long as I can remember.

To spend time sending in a ticket is like putting a bet on the lottery for a reply... (Do I feel lucky to send in one)

Can this issue be addressed please

psyconaz
09-18-2015, 04:13 PM
dude i think they are more busy to fix the IOS 9 issue before, i know it suck but your problem is nothing beside people who are locked out and can't help their faction

levelhead
09-18-2015, 04:21 PM
dude i think they are more busy to fix the IOS 9 issue before, i know it suck but your problem is nothing beside people who are locked out and can't help their faction

Yep agree there and I wish all on ios alot of luck ;) we have most of our faction out because if this. But just goes to show what gree as a company is like.

Flexter
09-19-2015, 03:09 AM
Gree is great !!!!
That's what they think they are its just a joke
At gree HQ ��

Mila Relyt
09-19-2015, 12:26 PM
This has been a problem since the LTQ and FLTQs have been around. However, since I last posted about this, I've watched it closer and it actually gives the prize screen one take down from the end of a set. You don't get the prize or the goal. After you close down and log back on, you're really just getting the last take down to complete the set to get the prize and the goal. It is more of an annoyance than cost since if I overshoot and hit one or two more times, that target will still register those hits and it will take the rest to bring it down. The only time it doesn't work is if it is a multi hit target and I over shoot by enough to bring it down, then that take down does not count towards the goal when I log back in.