PDA

View Full Version : RB Event

b4davis
09-17-2015, 06:38 PM
This one is really screwed up. Why are these events not tested before release? No wonder players are losing interest in this game.

Lord Vyper
09-17-2015, 11:13 PM
looks like we will run out of orbs soon. Collecting random drops needs a lot of orbs, especially since lvl 5-30 Bosses are killed with 1 quickattack so that only one member can farm.

CrawFishEater
09-18-2015, 02:45 AM
We went through more orbs than it usually takes to finish normal RB already. Hopefully Gree will compensate everyone with free orbs. We shouldn't have to buy them for a quest that requires such random drops.

Team Zuma
09-18-2015, 04:46 AM
Gree, thanks for ruining a favorite event! Raid Boss is really screwed up. We don't want a probability of getting something when we kill a RB--we want to know that we'll get something when we kill a RB.

Acadian
09-18-2015, 04:50 AM
3/30 is stuck. But you can have jumpers help om ltq and raid part quests. Their items count. Find a guild or two and share. Less orbs all around.

Frothypython
09-18-2015, 05:12 AM
Part 3 of Raid boss: I read it as killing the reddish brown worms in chromium mines- gomnar's adorers. But they are only dropping rock boxes, not herbs.

Sim
09-18-2015, 05:20 AM
Everyone is stuck on 3/30 since last night. GREE why are you not fixing this?

War player
09-18-2015, 06:20 AM
Lmao!! Raid boss was working before, so gree changes it up.

The new updated one is totally hosed. it takes over 350 boss kills to just finish level 2. OF 30!! And then level 3, requires a drop of something stupid, but they forget a to have the mob actually drop it.

Good idea to change something that was actually working.

War player
09-18-2015, 06:22 AM
Wow. Just saw I've been a member here since Jan, 2012.

E-I
09-18-2015, 06:23 AM
This has got to be the dumbest event ever created by Gree.

Lunagirl
09-18-2015, 09:15 AM
Can we please have an update on the 3/30 quest level - it is not working and most would like to move on

Team Zuma
09-20-2015, 06:47 AM
Gree, thanks for ruining a favorite event! Raid Boss is really screwed up. We don't want a probability of getting something when we kill a RB--we want to know that we'll get something when we kill a RB.

Once the RB event was fixed, my guild rather liked it. Now if only we weren't locked out of the game. Sigh!

(Also my original post didn't acknowledge that RB rewards for members always were probabilities. But the guild quest rewards weren't. Now if only the rewards for hitting actually were strong enough to make a difference in stats. Sigh again)

And again, can't get into the game for hours now!

Tachyon
09-20-2015, 08:20 AM
I like that GREE is trying something new with the RB. And I think the new version has promise. Here are a couple things that need to be fixed.

Prizes, even level 100 loot doesn't make my army.

Level 50 RB has 76.6B HP, level 45 has 75.9B HP, level 40 has 19.2B HP. Level 45 is clearly an error.

Speaking of HP, levels 5-30 all have too few HP, even weak players kill them with a single 1x attack.

Stark.
09-20-2015, 09:13 AM
I'm ok with the concept of combining a GLTQ and RB but this was awful. GREE was not prepared for this event. Here's my 2 cents:

1) Make loot better. None of these even came close to making my army.
2) 30/30 didn't have a boost. Finishing an event this labor intensive needs to have a boost.
3) Do NOT have the collection of loot associated with the guild portion, especially with such low drop rates. Collection of loot would be much better as an indy quest. It would encourage activity from everyone to contribute to the guild portion.
4) I do like that completing portions of the guild quest unlocks an indy quest. Encourages a guild first attitude.
5) Test a new quest before rolling it out. There were a ton of bugs associated with this quest.
6) Communication! Probably most important. Do not roll out a new event with no notice and no instructions on how the event works.

CrawFishEater
09-20-2015, 10:30 AM
We are stuck at 16/30. We have 57 of the needed 55 units. Also requiring units from guild portions of the quest hurt players jumping to help with the box event. If you missed one you cannot complete the fork chain. I also appreciate the new content but it wasn't thought out well or communicated to the community.

Jomama1
09-21-2015, 03:34 AM
The real issue is the ILTQ - its way too much energy - completely ruins the event.

Jnsolberg
09-21-2015, 05:10 AM
The real issue is the ILTQ - its way too much energy - completely ruins the event.

Left fork needs 7,150 energy, confirmed

Center fork needs 40,360 energy, confirmed

Right fork needs 23,210 energy through 15/30, confirmed. Estimates run between 200k and 240k energy to complete just the Right fork!

At first, I thought that I could complete the ILTQ with my @100 energy refills, now it looks like I would need more than double that number. Oh well, at least the 20/20 unit has a boost.

Kenneth Porsmose
09-21-2015, 08:11 AM
Our guild have been stuck on quest 24/30 for 12 hours now, are we the only ones with that problem?
We have collected the required Gomnar's Psychics + a few ekstra

CrawFishEater
09-21-2015, 09:00 AM
We are stuck also. No word about it.

Vile Lynn
09-21-2015, 09:38 AM
We are stuck at 16/30. We have 57 of the needed 55 units. Also requiring units from guild portions of the quest hurt players jumping to help with the box event. If you missed one you cannot complete the fork chain. I also appreciate the new content but it wasn't thought out well or communicated to the community.

Our guild have been stuck on quest 24/30 for 12 hours now, are we the only ones with that problem?
We have collected the required Gomnar's Psychics + a few ekstra

I'll let them know about 16/30 & 24/30...

Send in a ticket if you haven't already so they can trouble-shoot.

brit
09-21-2015, 01:19 PM
We have been stuck on 20/30 for 2 days. We have put in tickets but are not getting any response from support.7560

Vile Lynn
09-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Yeah, CS can't respond if they are still working on it OR if the engineers don't let CS know it's fixed.

I have let them know about the RB goals hanging up, and they are checking it out while busy working on the iOS9 issue.
They also know that some customers haven't gotten the 250-Orb gift.

Send in a ticket; easiest way for them to trouble-shoot.

Interesting though that some guilds are getting thru while others get stuck on different guild goals.

sdunn00
09-21-2015, 11:06 PM
Yeah, CS can't respond if they are still working on it OR if the engineers don't let CS know it's fixed.

I have let them know about the RB goals hanging up, and they are checking it out while busy working on the iOS9 issue.
They also know that some customers haven't gotten the 250-Orb gift.

Send in a ticket; easiest way for them to trouble-shoot.

Interesting though that some guilds are getting thru while others get stuck on different guild goals.

Our guild the Knuckle Heads has been stuck on 25/30 for over 2 days now. Multiple tickets have been sent. The Green check mark for the goal completion is there but we can't progress. The guild is in a panic and no responses except the generic one....still waiting but running out of time

plavine
09-22-2015, 05:03 AM

You jump at your own risk to help others . I've missed my own guilds prize before - just find a guild you have helped and stay there .